It's time!

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

Lets just be honest with ourselves can't we?

We no longer require armed civilians to support well regulated militias. Conservatives ignore that part of the Second Amendment anyway. Lets bring the Second Amendment into the Twenty first century

A well armed assailant being necessary to shoot up movie theaters, shopping malls and first grade classrooms, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

We no longer require armed civilians to support well regulated militias. Conservatives ignore that part of the Second Amendment anyway. Lets bring the Second Amendment into the Twenty first century

A well armed assailant being necessary to shoot up movie theaters, shopping malls and first grade classrooms, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

Notice its gun control nuts that seem to love these shootings. Does it give you a hard-on jackass?

^^^ The heartbreak of historic and linguistic illiteracy on parade!

Notice its gun control nuts that seem to love these shootings. Does it give you a hard-on jackass?

Yeah. As soon as he heard "dead children" and "assault weapon", he climaxed.

Odd rgs made a thread not hours after the shooting saying nobody should take his guns and making it completly political. Yet you said nothing.
Nobody likes these events, and the fact you or anyone would agree with that sediment is an insult those parents who lost those kids.
you are an insult to america, go fuck yourself. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Yeah. As soon as he heard "dead children" and "assault weapon", he climaxed.

This is what Fast & Furious was supposed to be

Come and take my guns away, asswipe.

I don't understand why people cannot just be caring human beings, Americans. Even if you don't have children, surely you can have some degree of feeling for the parents whose children were gunned down yesterday.

I just heard that one of murdered little girls was going to be a angel in her school play.

Does anything touch you?

Then perhaps you should stop politicizing this tragedy... like you've been doing for days now.

Come and take my guns away, asswipe.

I don't understand why people cannot just be caring human beings, Americans. Even if you don't have children, surely you can have some degree of feeling for the parents whose children were gunned down yesterday.

I just heard that one of murdered little girls was going to be a angel in her school play.

Does anything touch you?

Then perhaps you should stop politicizing this tragedy... like you've been doing for days now.

The fringe right has been "politicizing" the Second Amendment Issue since the election of 2000. For over a decade the fear mongering - 'they're going to take away your guns" has been posted in one form or another dozens and dozens of time. It's one of the old standbys of the GOP which for two decades (God, Guns, Gays and Taxes) has used hate and fear to win elections on every level of government.

Accusing someone so moved by the murder of 20 six and seven year olds as "politicizing" is demeaning and a personal attack; many many more Americans are today focused on the horror, only a few wackadoodle gun huggers choose to make this terrible incident into an argument in defense of the Second Amendment.

that is why they never want a discussion to happen after these horrible incidents

'they're going to take away your guns" has been posted in one form or another dozens and dozens of time.

I wonder why that could be?

DIANNE FEINSTEIN, U.S. SENATOR FROM CALIFORNIA
“Banning guns addresses a fundamental right of all Americans to feel safe.”

“If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them; ‘Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in,’ I would have done it.”

“The National Guard fulfills the militia mentioned in the Second amendment. Citizens no longer need to protect the states or themselves.”

JOSEPH BIDEN, VP and U.S. SENATOR FROM DELAWARE
“Banning guns is an idea whose time has come.”

CHARLES PASHAYAN, U.S. REPRESENTATIVE FROM CALIFORNIA
“All of this has to be understood as part of a process leading ultimately to a treaty that will give an international body power over our domestic laws.”

WILLIAM CLAY, U.S. REPRESENTATIVE FROM MISSOURI
“We need much stricter gun control, and eventually should bar the ownership of handguns.”

JAN SCHAKOWSKY, U.S. REPRESENTATIVE FROM ILLINOIS
“I believe.....this is my final word......I believe that I'm supporting the Constitution of the United States which does not give the right for any individual to own a handgun....”

BOBBY RUSH, U.S. REPRESENTATIVE FROM ILLINOIS
“I would like to see the manufacture and possession of handguns banned except for military and police use."

There are many, many more examples.

Odd rgs made a thread not hours after the shooting saying nobody should take his guns and making it completly political. Yet you said nothing.
Nobody likes these events, and the fact you or anyone would agree with that sediment is an insult those parents who lost those kids.
you are an insult to america, go fuck yourself. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Kindly die in a fire.

This guy left the scary black rifle in the car.

It was available, he brought it with him...30 round magazine and all...and he left it in the car.

So, what are you planning on banning?

I think all weapons should be banned though a citizen may own a single action revolver for self defense as long as s/he owns no speed loaders.*** What do you think about that?

I offered a thread suggesting we engage in a rational debate on gun control. The gun huggers response has been filled with hyperbole and slippery slope fear mongering. There is only concern for the Second Amendment, not for the victims of yesterday's shooting or any of the other victims of mass attacks on innocent and unarmed civilians by gunmen in the past decade.

*** BTW, I do not support a ban on all firearms, I do think our laws today are irrational. Expalin to me why a sportman or a homeowner needs high volume magazines, semi automatic hand and long guns?

lmao.........tell any of the 172 million gun owners you are going to take away their weapons.

Nobody is taking my shit away................like ever.

My two babies................

mossberg-500-special-purpose-shotgun.jpg

19065P1000780.jpg

In fact, was at the range today and fired off about 65 rounds with the tactical 12 guage............dang the shoulder is sore tonight even with use of the Knoxx stock.
Still hanging out with your "two babies"?

this is how it starts folks, take away a piece at a time..
Don't be fooled

Forum List

Back