*Its Time To Go Gas!!!*

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. It really is time folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2:
2. We have to make our move to get off the oil from other countries.:evil:
3. And we have plenty, I mean plenty of natural gas, we can use to power *EVERYTHING*!!!!!!
4. Cars, Trucks, Boats, Bikes, Big Rigs, just about anything that has an engine can be converted to natural gas.
5. Lets get this done folks, its really important we stop wasting our time not doing it.
6. Build the infrastructure needed to provide natural gas for all gas stations, and convert the automobiles/trucks, etc, to use gas.
7. Get on the phone and start calling your Representatives!!!!!!
8. Senators!!!!!
9. Governors!!!!!
10. President!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Generally I think you're nuts.

But you could be on to something here. So I am going to pos rep you for this one..Jimbo.

1. Sorry man I don't want your rep, I want you to join my cabinet.
2. Do you know anything about politics?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Politics is what keeps good people from running our government.
Try something different and maybe people will listen.

Sorry bout that,

1. I need a computer geek to start saving websites and stuff for * The ENERGY PARTY*!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Generally I think you're nuts.

But you could be on to something here. So I am going to pos rep you for this one..Jimbo.

1. Sorry man I don't want your rep, I want you to join my cabinet.
2. Do you know anything about politics?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Politics is what keeps good people from running our government.
Try something different and maybe people will listen.

1. Like what, *A Political Action Commitee*?
2. Or just hire a bulldog lawyer and sue the government?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. We must switch over to NG, and start NOW!!!!!!
2. I know this is hard for you, but I know better than YOU.
3. And that isn't ever going to change either.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. The oil based economy was okay as long as we were using our oil, which over time we have slowed down the getting of such oil.
2. We have sent our crews to dirty arabs cities and lands, and done them unspeakable favors, in developing their oil fields.
3. At our risk, we have endured the heat, the difficulty, the potential killings and be-headings from arabs.
4. Now we pay them for all our efforts, at the pumps, biggest mistake of any Nation ever, we didn't and haven't gotten enough for our works......
5. Our knowledge, we have basically given it away, and now, our only recourse is to develope our own source of power, right here, cleaner, better, and just as useful, *Natural Gas*.
6. There is a way to source this natural gas right at our homes, those homes with natural gas, like mine, can be retrofitted to fuel our cars, its not rocket science folks, its within our reach, and I know I will have to drag everyone kicking and screaming towards this until I convince everyone just how right this is.
7. Please open your eyes, its *the future* for America, its the way we can start again, a fresh start, where we can get back to where we were.
8. Please, please, open your eyes........:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

what is out there that can replace gas right away, nothing.
What we need to work on the is the power grid, if you want to take power production serious then it has to incoroperated into the building codes, and homes reto fitted to supply free power to the grid.
Keeping the price of renuauable energy unafordable is rediculous, are we ever going to get serious or is helping the grid just a fashion statement. Wind, solar they can all help and it's all free, you just have to put them up. WE must lead the world in this effort, that's who we are the leaders of the world, remember before our jobs were shipped away. America has become confussed.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. This thread is already having an effect.
2. All morning on FOX News they were asking why we don't convert to Natural Gas.
3. Its coming folks, and none too soon.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. This thread is already having an effect.
2. All morning on FOX News they were asking why we don't convert to Natural Gas.
3. Its coming folks, and none too soon.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

"It" came and went.

15 years ago I attended a conference on natural gas which included a discussion of NGV's. Toured a facility in Denver that retrofits school buses and other fleet vehicles. Met T. Bone Pickin' Nose, etc etc.

We neither have the mind nor the will to facilitate that which is before us.
The flesh is weak, our spirit may be willing, but the mind is fucked.

Forum List

Back