It's Time To Boot The United Nations

How about those fine U.N. gun laws coming our way? What gives them the RIGHT to change MY Bill of RIGHTS? I did not sign sh#t on that one. That's another NON starter.
You do know that UN resolutions that affect the USA must be passed by Congress?
Yes I do and that makes it even more important we take MORE house seats this time. We need to start throwing democrats OUT of government period. And we should be throwing OUT of the damn schools.

Yeah I know who has to approve it AND I know the rat bastard group that WOULD. Democrats...

time and demographics aren't on your side :eusa_whistle:

Send the UN to France... Pepe le pews battle cry is "I surrender"...

Not paying any money is a good idea.

I disagree with moving them.

Time might come we might WANT to be able to reach them...

:flameth:

How about those fine U.N. gun laws coming our way? What gives them the RIGHT to change MY Bill of RIGHTS? I did not sign sh#t on that one. That's another NON starter.
Yes I do and that makes it even more important we take MORE house seats this time. We need to start throwing democrats OUT of government period. And we should be throwing OUT of the damn schools.

Yeah I know who has to approve it AND I know the rat bastard group that WOULD. Democrats...

And the guns are NOT on yours. Oh you got DHS the presidents PRIVATE army. But NOT the United States military. THAT oath is to country NOT president.

And the guns are NOT on yours. Oh you got DHS the presidents PRIVATE army. But NOT the United States military. THAT oath is to country NOT president.
One thing is for sure, the vast majority of our military/police have our backs when it comes to the second amendment.
They certainly don't have the same views as Commander Asshat...

It's way past time to boot the United Nation!
Millions of dollars in parking tickets and other fines, numerous crimes committed but waived due to 'diplomatic immunity, not to mention being useless as tits on a warthog!

This whole Syrian Refugee problem - Islamists 'invading' countries all over the world, raping and molesting host nation women, etc....OH HELL NO! The UN should have stepped in to control the situation. They have a military (made up of UN member country soldiers) they could have sent into Syria to carve out a section to designate a free-fire Refugee zone. They could have protected them, fed the, housed them, etc...

This was / is NOT our problem alone to deal with or a project WE have to lead. Our country, which is extremely hated by people in that region, should not be coming HERE. The surrounding ME countries should have taken them in with UN help.

And almost every time they do militarily intervene somewhere they turn to the U.S. to do the bulk of the fighting, supplying, et....do we ever get reimbursed for any of that? No....

The UN has been utterly and completely useless for decades. They should have to go... 'Don't have to go home, but you can't stay here...'

The UN has strayed from an international body through which to resolve and prevent conflict and administer humanitarian aid and evolved into a body that is driven by a union of shit-hole third world states who coordinate with others to fuck the U.S. and other western nations. All we - America - need to do is withhold our dues and avenues of finance from the UN and it will quickly devolve into obscurity. At worst it moves to Moscow and becomes the international arm of a Russia-China pact supported by third world shitholes, which it current is to some degree.

The UN is nothing more than a bunch of dingle berry's who happen to be progressive control freaks, that are in it for play for pay.
Much like climate pseudoscientists and their "green" lobby's...
Lol

Forum List

Back