It's time republicans faced the truth the rest of us know

No more tall tales about the republican party of the 1860's. Blacks are not republicans because of what the party is now.

Poll: One year after Charlottesville, majority of Americans see racial tensions on the rise
By Anthony Salvanto CBS News August 12, 2018, 10:30 AM

Today, 58 percent of Americans disapprove of Mr. Trump's handling of race relations and racial issues, but these views – like many others on the president – are dramatically split by partisanship and by race.

bt-poll-t-tensions-handling.jpg

Eighty-two percent of blacks disapprove and 73 percent of Hispanics disapprove. Whites are evenly split (49 percent approve, 51 percent disapprove) and views among them fall along party lines.

Overall, 83 percent of Republicans approve of the president's handling of racial issues, including 44 percent who strongly approve. And 90 percent of Democrats disapprove, including 80 percent who strongly disapprove.

bt-poll-t-handlind-party.jpg

Poll: One year after Charlottesville, majority of Americans see racial tensions on the rise

So what we see here is republicans agree with Trumps racism. Basically that's what this says. And yet while they do this we continue reading how the democratic party, the party where 90 percent do not approve of how Trump is handling race, is the racist party.

Both can be racist but you only see the racism of one side while ignoring your own side racist and bigoted views in life...

Ex-President Obama was and is a race baiting bigot that used his skin color to excuse his lack of ability to compromise amd yet you blammed Ryan for not giving Obama everything he wanted and claimed it was racism.

Also CBS is known to be for the left when it come to their news and programming, so their poll is meaningless to me and no I do not accept polls from Fox either.

Fact is all sides can be racist but you prefer your side of racism where you claim White Society is at fault for your failure in life while not accepting it is your fault and no one else.

Oh and to prove Obama never cared enough about other minorities in this country please remember he had from 2009 - 2011 to get Immigration Reform done ( which he promised would be done in his first term but failed ), and yet waited until the GOP got control of the House to demand it get done knowing it would never happen.

So yeah the Democrat Leadership plays you like the fool you are and you will keep in voting for them while screaming racism when you lose!

Not so. All sides can be racist but all sides have not been racist. You don't seem to understand that. I'm not a bigot for pointing ut whe raism. Yu andthose lik you auomatally j ump t thiscnclusion hat Iam taking abut all whites when I tlk abluthis in rspose YPU.

The “not all whites” argument
Saturday December 17th 2011 by abagond

The “not all whites” argument is a common straw man argument on this blog. I will make some statement about whites and then be informed that “not all whites” are like that, that they are Individuals. Like there is some special rule of English that “whites” always means “all whites”. Even when I say “some whites” or “most whites” it can still be taken to mean “all whites” – since clearly I only put in those words as a cheap trick to fool people.

In America, according to the government numbers, whites are supposedly better at reading than blacks. I would never know that from this blog: Only rarely do black commenters seriously misunderstand me while it is quite common for whites. And this imagined “all” before “whites” – which is not in any grammar book I know of – is one of the main causes.

Example: When I say, “Whites owned slaves” it hardly means they all owned slaves. As far as I know no more than 2% of White Americans ever did. Yet that does not make the statement untrue or meaningless. Because quantity is not the issue – it was never stated. To make quantity the issue is a derailment. To assume it means “All whites owned slaves” is putting words in my mouth and creating a straw man argument.

Side note: On this blog, unless it is otherwise clear, “white” mostly means just White Americans, though most of what I say seems to apply to English-speaking whites in general.

Since the “all whites” thing is not in any grammar book I wonder where it comes from. The best reason I have heard so far is that many White Americans use dichotomous thinking, seeing things as either-or. That means it is easy for them to think of whites as either being all the same or all Unique Individuals Unaffected by Race or Culture, leaving little middle ground between the two extremes.

So if I say “whites are racist” it is taken to mean that all whites are racist and racist in the same way. As if I said, “All whites are skinhead racists.” But what is in my head is a range:

– and much more besides.

You keep repeating the same dumb bullshit. Whites get blamed for what they have done. What they have done is recorded. Just as the numbers here are recorded as to how 83 percent of republicans think Trump is doing a great job on racial issues and 9 out of 10 democrats say no, your last lime shows just how dumb you really are. And since there are white democrats and a few white republicans who don't agree with that assessment means that all whites aren't the problem. So for you to whine about people supposedly blaming all whites for anything shows that once again, you're a dunce cap.

You have proven beyond any doubt you can not debate a damn thing without being a bigot that believe everyone that disagree with you and your one slanted poll has to be a racist!

The truth is the truth and you see only racism in whites while Asian and Hispanic communities are as racist to blacks, but you will disagree because of your true ignorance of the real world!

Now as you grab articles from other writers you agree with just remember it is YOU that has the issue with White Society and those like me can give a damn about what you and your like in mind think!

Now do you understand that and once and for all because a White did something that you failed to do, well it was not because of racism but because you just lack the will as usual!

Now go scream at whitey and blame every white person for your issues in life!

No more tall tales about the republican party of the 1860's. Blacks are not republicans because of what the party is now.

Today, 58 percent of Americans disapprove of Mr. Trump's handling of race relations and racial issues, but these views – like many others on the president – are dramatically split by partisanship and by race.

Eighty-two percent of blacks disapprove and 73 percent of Hispanics disapprove. Whites are evenly split (49 percent approve, 51 percent disapprove) and views among them fall along party lines.

Overall, 83 percent of Republicans approve of the president's handling of racial issues, including 44 percent who strongly approve. And 90 percent of Democrats disapprove, including 80 percent who strongly disapprove.

So what we see here is republicans agree with Trumps racism. Basically that's what this says. And yet while they do this we continue reading how the democratic party, the party where 90 percent do not approve of how Trump is handling race, is the racist party.
Oh, shocker. *yawn*
IM2 started another thread about racism.

Yawn...another you're all racists thread

Another crying white person who doesn't mind creating threads where she can opine for days about how all blacks are violent, lazy people on welfare waiting for whitey to hand them everything, but can't take it when the mirror is held to her acist face.

Psssst, there are a lot of lazy people in the World from all shades of colors...

Just to let you know if you did not know this and the only people that deserve any money from the government are the Tribes that had their land stolen from them...

So Neither you or the white boy you hate deserve a damn thing in life!

Both sides ae not the problem.

The first time I ever saw racism in my life, I remember clearly.....
This nasty ass black girl with a fro in 5th or 6th grade wanted to kick my arse (in the 3rd grade), ONLY because of my skin color.
had never had any interaction with her. Just a nasty, ignorant racist bitch......same as IM2, in fact it might be her for al lI know.

News flash homo....
You're no different than the white supremacists you bitch about constantly.
You and them....ONE AND THE SAME......different sides.
Deal with it.

Both can be racist but you only see the racism of one side while ignoring your own side racist and bigoted views in life...

Ex-President Obama was and is a race baiting bigot that used his skin color to excuse his lack of ability to compromise amd yet you blammed Ryan for not giving Obama everything he wanted and claimed it was racism.

Also CBS is known to be for the left when it come to their news and programming, so their poll is meaningless to me and no I do not accept polls from Fox either.

Fact is all sides can be racist but you prefer your side of racism where you claim White Society is at fault for your failure in life while not accepting it is your fault and no one else.

Oh and to prove Obama never cared enough about other minorities in this country please remember he had from 2009 - 2011 to get Immigration Reform done ( which he promised would be done in his first term but failed ), and yet waited until the GOP got control of the House to demand it get done knowing it would never happen.

So yeah the Democrat Leadership plays you like the fool you are and you will keep in voting for them while screaming racism when you lose!

Not so. All sides can be racist but all sides have not been racist. You don't seem to understand that. I'm not a bigot for pointing ut whe raism. Yu andthose lik you auomatally j ump t thiscnclusion hat Iam taking abut all whites when I tlk abluthis in rspose YPU.

The “not all whites” argument is a common straw man argument on this blog. I will make some statement about whites and then be informed that “not all whites” are like that, that they are Individuals. Like there is some special rule of English that “whites” always means “all whites”. Even when I say “some whites” or “most whites” it can still be taken to mean “all whites” – since clearly I only put in those words as a cheap trick to fool people.

In America, according to the government numbers, whites are supposedly better at reading than blacks. I would never know that from this blog: Only rarely do black commenters seriously misunderstand me while it is quite common for whites. And this imagined “all” before “whites” – which is not in any grammar book I know of – is one of the main causes.

Example: When I say, “Whites owned slaves” it hardly means they all owned slaves. As far as I know no more than 2% of White Americans ever did. Yet that does not make the statement untrue or meaningless. Because quantity is not the issue – it was never stated. To make quantity the issue is a derailment. To assume it means “All whites owned slaves” is putting words in my mouth and creating a straw man argument.

Side note: On this blog, unless it is otherwise clear, “white” mostly means just White Americans, though most of what I say seems to apply to English-speaking whites in general.

Since the “all whites” thing is not in any grammar book I wonder where it comes from. The best reason I have heard so far is that many White Americans use dichotomous thinking, seeing things as either-or. That means it is easy for them to think of whites as either being all the same or all Unique Individuals Unaffected by Race or Culture, leaving little middle ground between the two extremes.

So if I say “whites are racist” it is taken to mean that all whites are racist and racist in the same way. As if I said, “All whites are skinhead racists.” But what is in my head is a range:

– and much more besides.

You keep repeating the same dumb bullshit. Whites get blamed for what they have done. What they have done is recorded. Just as the numbers here are recorded as to how 83 percent of republicans think Trump is doing a great job on racial issues and 9 out of 10 democrats say no, your last lime shows just how dumb you really are. And since there are white democrats and a few white republicans who don't agree with that assessment means that all whites aren't the problem. So for you to whine about people supposedly blaming all whites for anything shows that once again, you're a dunce cap.
Please refer me to your post thanking my ancestors for fighting and dying to free yours.

No, it's time you BLACK CRYBABIES face the truth the rest of us know: your worthless race is an exercise in record-setting criminal violence which does nothing but spew hatred at whites, you racist pig. That's why so many whites are so sick of you and your grievance-mongering HATE! You've already shown you are a black, racist pig who will always parasite off us whites while spewing your mindless FALSE accusations against us. How many YEARS did you think you could spew your victim-mentality hatred at us before that hatred becomes reciprocated?

If white Americans are sooooooo racist, then name me ONE other white-majority country in history that elected a black leader twice. Also, idiot, name me ONE black-majority country in which you crybabies have a better life than you do in America. You spoiled brat racial punk!

Both sides ae not the problem.
Yeah, that's what the other side is telling me, too. See post 29.

There will be people who will be involved in the healing process, and there will be people who won't be.

If it ever happens, that is.

You choose to be blind. Those who solve the problem will be able to see the root cause and address it.
I see both sides. You don't. You only see one.

If I didn't see both sides I couldn't say that both sides aren't the problem idiot.

No, it's time you BLACK CRYBABIES face the truth the rest of us know: your worthless race is an exercise in record-setting criminal violence which does nothing but spew hatred at whites, you racist pig. That's why so many whites are so sick of you and your grievance-mongering HATE! You've already shown you are a black, racist pig who will always parasite off us whites while spewing your mindless FALSE accusations against us. How many YEARS did you think you could spew your victim-mentality hatred at us before that hatred becomes reciprocated?

If white Americans are sooooooo racist, then name me ONE other white-majority country in history that elected a black leader twice. Also, idiot, name me ONE black-majority country in which you crybabies have a better life than you do in America. You spoiled brat racial punk!

Nobody is listening to white people who have received every handout this nation has ever offered who talk like you.

– and much more besides.

"How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ while there is still a beam in your own eye?"

Tell that one to yourself and your white friends.

– and much more besides.

Please refer me to your post thanking my ancestors for fighting and dying to free yours.

Can't thank people for what they did not do.

We see the same inability to take responsibility for their racism that comes forward in each thread where such racism by whites is pointed out.

Say hello to John James the black republican nominee for U.S. Senate that I and lots of other MI Republicans voted for last Tuesday.

And?

Say hello to John James the black republican nominee for U.S. Senate that I and lots of other MI Republicans voted for last Tuesday.

And?
Oh, and to assholes like you he’s an Oreo cookie, house nigga, etc., etc, etc.

Democrats are liars and serve their father Satan.

The Republican party is shrinking. As people leave, his numbers in the GOP go up because only sycophants are left.
The GOP becomes a cult.

And?

No not necessarily. If he validates white racism by denying white racism and then blames blacks for everything while ignoring the role of continuing racism then he is all those things. Tim Scott is a black republican and I don't think I can call him any of those things. Scott has been bold enough to consistently walk into Trumps office challenging him to stop being racist. Man to man. You are white, you know nothing about blacks. Don't tell me what I am going to think. We don't call certain black republicans those things just because they are conservative. It's not that simple.

It's time republicans faced the truth the rest of us know

So the point of your stupid OP is that somehow, all republicans are dimwits unaware of things obvious to everyone else, and that at one time most blacks were republicans but left the party due to unspecified changes? Boy! Every time I think dumb has hit a new low, you redefine the meaning of "stupid."

And?

No not necessarily. If he validates white racism by denying white racism and then blames blacks for everything while ignoring the role of continuing racism then he is all those things. Tim Scott is a black republican and I don't think I can call him any of those things. Scott has been bold enough to consistently walk into Trumps office challenging him to stop being racist. Man to man. You are white, you know nothing about blacks. Don't tell me what I am going to think. We don't call certain black republicans those things just because they are conservative. It's not that simple.

What is Trump being "racist" about? Be specific......are you talking about securing the southern border and not allowing the U.N to flood the United States with third world muslims that would never assimilate into American culture???

Forum List

Back