It's time for the USA to divorce itself of this Anti American Fascist GOP which is dedicated to over throwing the USA and stealing our tax dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011

It's time for the USA to divorce itself of this Anti American Fascist GOP which is dedicated to over throwing the USA and stealing our tax dollars​

I'd say 2024 is the year all women and moderates declare war on the Bogus Republican Party = VOTE THE PARTY OUT OF BUSINESS WE CAN LIVE WITHOUT THEM.

PHONEY KEVIN McCARTHY SENT THE BOGUS GOP HOME for awhile WITHOUT FINISHING THE BUSINESS OF THE USA OR PERHAPS HE FEARED THE RADICAL RIGHT WINGERS THAT DON'T AGREE WITH HIM WILL PUT HIM OUT OF BUSINESS

Children.jpg

This thread proves it... these libs are brainwashed... they are 180% wrong on every issue... I don't know where they are getting these lies and BS from but they are whacked as hell....
They get everything backwards.... they accuse us of doing what they do....

It's time for the USA to divorce itself of this Anti American Fascist GOP which is dedicated to over throwing the USA and stealing our tax dollars​

I'd say 2024 is the year all women and moderates declare war on the Bogus Republican Party = VOTE THE PARTY OUT OF BUSINESS WE CAN LIVE WITHOUT THEM.

PHONEY KEVIN McCARTHY SENT THE BOGUS GOP HOME for awhile WITHOUT FINISHING THE BUSINESS OF THE USA OR PERHAPS HE FEARED THE RADICAL RIGHT WINGERS THAT DON'T AGREE WITH HIM WILL PUT HIM OUT OF BUSINESS
YES. YES YESSSSS. You get right on that.

Well, time to add you to the ignore list. All you do is post untrue and inflammatory threads about how much you hate conservatives and trump endlessly, sometimes 4 or 5 posts just on the front page at a time.

You pass off a biased and falsely contextualized half baked contrian ideas as a fact and never even back it up and when you do it's from some cockamamie website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back