Let's not be stupid about this ...... anti american fascist worshippers and lovers of such imply that if worker $$$ and tax dollars are paying for:

Let's not be stupid about this ...... too many conservatives imply that if tax dollars are paying for:

= 4 years of college or 2 years of college or Vocational Training

= Health Insurance For All which would end health care related bankruptcies for ever

= Medicaid

or if worker paid for :

= Social Security Insurance

= Medicare Insurance which has a premium attached

this is somehow free. Which is nonsense. How is it free when taxpayer and/or worker dollars are picking up the tab?

I see it as respecting and caring for the taxpayers. Fiscally responsible use of our tax dollars .... hallelujah! Stimulating Economic Growth.....Yes!

This thinking must explain why the same political element bought into Supply Side Economics which is being laughed off the economic stage.
Rothbard.jpg

I pay taxes every day on something you losers. Yes my two jobs sometimes three allow me to pay taxes on my property,
on my utilities, sales taxes galore, tax on my water use, fossil fuel taxes BTW medicare has a monthly premium, my jobs pay SSI taxes......... I 'll have three jobs beginning in August = three part time jobs are more fun than one boring full time job.

I say more of our taxes should come back to we the taxpayers and why not????? Taxpayers should receive three taxpayer funded economic spending checks a year SO we can put it back into the economy pronto YES YES YES taxpayers spend our money better!!!!!!!!!!

As i said let's stop being stupid ..............

Is anyone in favor of never resisting how politicians blow OUR money?

Always the taxpayers should have the final word........... don't count on elected officials to make that possible. DEMAND APPROVAL BY THE TAXPAYERS.

Forum List

Back