"It's The Big Bird, Stupid!" (Right There On TV(?)!)

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Senator Al Franken probably needs to revisit "Saturday Night Live!"

"This Just In: It is recently reported that "Big Bird" is now an agent of the International Communist Conspiracy! We repeat: Big Bird and Miss Piggy are not only an unnatural act. They are even accepting funds from Communist China!"

Romney's 'Big Bird' debate comment stirs social media

The Romney debate win now even reduces to this(?)! Is "The Donald" a small-time business entrepreneur, or just another nut-case friend of Governor Romney? There were enough tweets about Governor Romney slandering Big Bird--to make anyone wonder just what it was the Romney won(?)! That is actually now becoming a major reported news event itself(?)!

Somehow, the pace of the issues discussion presented on the debate in Denver had to be slowed down. The Republican Challenger was getting away with so much nonsense: That the so-called, "defense" kind of reaction of the President--was actually more in the context of debate-moderater-in-chief!

The Republican campaign is best described as "Moody" and "Sullen" at any rate. "Let Them Die" is a Republican debates audience reaction! Lunatics unchecked have their history certain, in politics. Even in the early days of television: An attorney actually had to ask a U. S. Senator: "Have You No Sense of Decency, Sir?!" as another series of debates was rocking the rich, who had television sets.

My own family watched. My own father was among the first of the TV Car Ad Dealers--including in a business relationship with Haldeman's dad!

The need for a moderating influence is probably now easily: Itself even a Current Event!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Famous Tail-Gunner sit in fanny of plane! Then go make fanny of himself(?)!)

Last edited:
Yes, Big Bird, the Ken Burns Civil War documentary, all of the great PBS content would cease should Romney be elected. He is very eager to sacrifice health care, education, and PBS on the alter of two trillion more for the military-industrial complex.

The moderator of the October 3 debate is probably less well-known than the Founder of Facebook. Some wonder if he did(?). . . .the moderator, moderate(?)!

Opinion: Jim Lehrer, what moderating? | 11alive.com

Since the debate got nutcase--exposed in non-polling reactions on social media--then the impact of any appearance of either of the candidates: Likely reduces to simple black and white level stuff. It becomes less the Romney-Campaign-Recovery, and more the political vesion of Rowen and Martin's Laugh-In. That was the TV series which often ended with people sticking their heads out of boxes to make off-hand remarks.

"Did you hear me say, "I don't have a five billion dollar tax cut! That's just what everybody else says! I haven't said that at all(?)!" So Sayeth the Sooth(?)! "Sock-It-To-Me(?)," even Nixon once said!

So Romney still continues as a Sayer of Goofs.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Ever since Bush II refused to send a $100 mil. rocket up some Afghan camel's asshole: The idiocy of political dialogue has actually been increasing(?) That Bush could have at least shown proper respect for something!)

Forum List

Back