It's starting.

If Biden wins after the last three years? The electorate is stupid beyond belief or some shenanigans are going on
That Biden was elected in 2020 indicates millions of Americans are either stupid beyond belief or so brainwashed and/or clueless that it is them who are a threat to our democracy as the Democrats are so fond of saying. But yes, when the cheat is on, and the evidence of the cheat is destroyed before it can be checked out, anything is possible. Most especially when you have partisan Democrats in control of how the elections will be done in states that could go either way.

So I am not taking bets on who will win in November. But I hope and pray it isn't Biden or whoever the Democrats choose to replace him.

The deep state cannot win if they don't have the consent of the people to do their evil.

You brainwashed POS. Quit while you think you are ahead.
That’s what Trump tried last election. Waited until
after the election to challenge laws. The lawsuits were thrown out due to latches.

And his MAGA morons bitched about it because they weren’t allowed to change the rules after we voted.

You are a moron who knows nothing.

after the election to challenge laws. The lawsuits were thrown out due to latches.

And his MAGA morons bitched about it because they weren’t allowed to change the rules after we voted.

You can't cheat this time. Too many eyes watching you nasty vile jackals.

The cultists are already gearing up for the attacks on the elections if he loses in November. How many people will they beat with poles flying the US flag this time when they help him attempt to overturn another election? I'm sure the usual 'patriotic' suspects here will be cheering it on.

Listen to me and listen good -- You people cheat again, you steal another National Election and there WILL be a War. Not saying it will happen right away, but there will be.

And believe me when I tell you -- Win, lose or draw.... You really don't want that to happen. Neither do I. And trust me, since most of you are City fucks or worthless 'Burbies, you REALLY don't want it to happen.

This is not a threat, it is a prediction. One in which I am 100% certain.

His lawsuits were thrown out because the criminals that stole the election owned the judges or intimidated them.

You didn't get the memo? There was no insurrection. You're fired.
I’m sure you learned a lot about to overthrow the government from the failed insurrection.

Coups often don’t succeed on their first attempt.

His lawsuits were thrown out because the criminals that stole the election owned the judges or intimidated them.
Because you can’t change the rules of an election after the election.

Stop repeating the propaganda you’ve been spoon fed and think for yourself for a change.

I’m sure you learned a lot about to overthrow the government from the failed insurrection.

Coups often don’t succeed on their first attempt.
The first coup in history with no weapons and a tour guide. What's your definition of reality?

Because you can’t change the rules of an election after the election.

Stop repeating the propaganda you’ve been spoon fed and think for yourself for a change.
The last two Republican President's have been labeled "illegitimate" by democrats. Why?

Tucker makes a great point in this segment, and he provides proof of his claims directly from the horse's mouth, just like all real journalists should.

DOJ said very clearly they are pushing diligently for mail-in voting, drop boxes, and no voter ID requirements. Tucker proved his case.

Trump votes by mail.

Forum List

Back