It's starting.

1710003638435.png

The damage has been done, folks. Here we see an example of Americans denying an election that hasn't even occurred yet. Without a shred of evidence....how can there be?

There are millions of them as well. They will wave the flag as they usher in a new era where only the right person wins elections.

Amazing.
I suppose but our elections have never been free and fair, so it’s a good bet. Those who think our elections are free and fair are dupes.

With an intelligence community completely gone rogue and in control of the msm, academia, Hollywood, and more our elections are a bad joke.

Last edited:
The cultists are already gearing up for the attacks on the elections if he loses in November. How many people will they beat with poles flying the US flag this time when they help him attempt to overturn another election? I'm sure the usual 'patriotic' suspects here will be cheering it on.

Tucker makes a great point in this segment, and he provides proof of his claims directly from the horse's mouth, just like all real journalists should.

DOJ said very clearly they are pushing diligently for mail-in voting, drop boxes, and no voter ID requirements. Tucker proved his case.

Right, when was the last time trump debated?
Why has trump SKIPPED all recent debates?

We saw it years ago, trumps debate skills are:
1). Interrupting
2). Lying
3). Breaking any and all agreed upon debate rules

4). Confusing Screaming *Joe to the point he just stares blankly into the abyss waiting for the moderator to save him.

I suppose but our elections have never been free and fair, so it’s a good bet. Those who think our elections are free and fair are dupes.

With an intelligence committee completely gone rogue and in control of the msm, academia, Hollywood, and more our elections are a bad joke.
There you have it folks. Based on nothing more than the word of one man, they are willing to overthrow our entire democratic process. The heart of the Republic.

Astounding.

Tucker makes a great point in this segment, and he provides proof of his claims directly from the horse's mouth, just like all real journalists should.

DOJ said very clearly they are pushing diligently for mail-in voting, drop boxes, and no voter ID requirements. Tucker proved his case.
It's sad that this is all it takes for you to agree to toss out elections, the most important thing we have as a country.

There you have it folks. Based on nothing more than the word of one man, they are willing to overthrow our entire democratic process. The heart of the Republic.

Astounding.
No..no…no. I’m not a Trumper. I don’t vote. I think the two parties are essentially one. Joe and Don agree on all the big issues. It’s a duopoly, but hard for those in it to see it.

If you bothered to study the history of our elections before posting an OP on elections, you’d know there were many instances of fraud and unusual events.

For example, Lincoln had the army stuff ballot boxes in border states in 1864. FDR demanded those hired by his government work programs during the Great Depression vote for him. There are plenty of other examples, but you‘ll have to do the research. The msm will never inform you.

The ONLY debate worth watching between these two would be one where the moderators had the ability to shut off the mic of both candidates and NOT allow any interruptions or talk overs.
This is Presidential debates. Stop making excuses. We all know why. When Trump debated in 2020, he was partially conflicted. He knows the stuff he says is used against him. Joe though said some nasty stuff. So the reality is if people want America First or to e poorer and put into a global government.

The cultists are already gearing up for the attacks on the elections if he loses in November. How many people will they beat with poles flying the US flag this time when they help him attempt to overturn another election? I'm sure the usual 'patriotic' suspects here will be cheering it on.

The riots will come from the Left this summer and again when Trump wins. I hope he declares Martial law in the Democratic shitholes and arrests and prosecutes these people.

We will vote by any legal means we want. Mind your own business.
And you will defend no voter ID and say those votes are legal. It will not work this time. people know Trump will get more votes than they can manufacture. It worked in Argentina it will work here.

You are conditioned. Great job.
I think a lot of them know what a farce this all is, but (a) don't have the balls to admit they've been conned, (b) have dropped any pretense of decency or intellectual honesty to get what they want, and/or (c) still maintain this bizarre priority of "owning da libz" (and anyone else who thinks they're a cult).

There's no way that this many people can't see what a con man he is.

And you will defend no voter ID and say those votes are legal. It will not work this time. people know Trump will get more votes than they can manufacture. It worked in Argentina it will work here.
Are you going to try to change the rules after the election again?

Forum List

Back