It's Porch Pirate Season

Yup, it's that time of year again, time to fight back.
One solution is to take any empty boxes from deliveries that you received, pack them with trash and put them on the porch for the pirates to steal.

This guy came up with a unique, harmless booby trap that scares the pirates when they try to steal a bait package.

Supposedly he has the devices for sale.

I'm thinking taking a dump in empty boxes lined in plastic might be a good deterrent after the fact.........

Long as we don't confront the real piracy of our economic system. But that mnight be very fitting for you seeing as how you have nothing but shit to offer anyway.

I see projection is your bailiwick.........

Dodge.

Ford.

Chevy.

Yugo.......

One solution is to take any empty boxes from deliveries that you received, pack them with trash and put them on the porch for the pirates to steal.

This guy came up with a unique, harmless booby trap that scares the pirates when they try to steal a bait package.

I'm thinking taking a dump in empty boxes lined in plastic might be a good deterrent after the fact.........

Maybe we could get the Taliban or what's left of ISIS to whip up some IEDs for us and they go into business for themselves. We'll convert what's left of em to capitalist.

Use the internationally illegal cluster bombs known to have a 90% collateral damage in the field that we've sold to the radical Islamist public square beheading Saudis to rain down on Yemen.

Maybe we could get the Taliban or what's left of ISIS to whip up some IEDs for us and they go into business for themselves. We'll convert what's left of em to capitalist.

Use the internationally illegal cluster bombs known to have a 90% collateral damage in the field that we've sold to the radical Islamist public square beheading Saudis to rain down on Yemen.

Life sucks.

Forum List

Back