It's Porch Pirate Season

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
Yup, it's that time of year again, time to fight back.
One solution is to take any empty boxes from deliveries that you received, pack them with trash and put them on the porch for the pirates to steal.

This guy came up with a unique, harmless booby trap that scares the pirates when they try to steal a bait package.

Supposedly he has the devices for sale.

I'm thinking taking a dump in empty boxes lined in plastic might be a good deterrent after the fact.........

One solution is to take any empty boxes from deliveries that you received, pack them with trash and put them on the porch for the pirates to steal.

This guy came up with a unique, harmless booby trap that scares the pirates when they try to steal a bait package.

I'm thinking taking a dump in empty boxes lined in plastic might be a good deterrent after the fact.........

Long as we don't confront the real piracy of our economic system. But that mnight be very fitting for you seeing as how you have nothing but shit to offer anyway.

Long as we don't confront the real piracy of our economic system. But that mnight be very fitting for you seeing as how you have nothing but shit to offer anyway.

I see projection is your bailiwick.........

Mehh. Needed more C4. No more porch and house, but no more thieving bastards. :laughing0301:

A friend of mine lives on a busy street near a bus station so there are unsavory people around his block...he was a victim of this four times before he finally built a fence...but before he finished the fence he went and got some boxes and filled them with those Styrofoam peanuts he had that he didn't know what to do with....
That worked so well that he got rid of old paint plastic sheeting old roof tiles and whatever else was difficult to dispose of....

A friend of mine lives on a busy street near a bus station so there are unsavory people around his block...he was a victim of this four times before he finally built a fence...but before he finished the fence he went and got some boxes and filled them with those Styrofoam peanuts he had that he didn't know what to do with....
That worked so well that he got rid of old paint plastic sheeting old roof tiles and whatever else was difficult to dispose of....

That's called "WINNING."

So glad I live in the country and dont have to deal with all this urban and suburban bullshit

Mehh. Needed more C4. No more porch and house, but no more thieving bastards. :laughing0301:

Claymores and fougasse.......... :thup:

I like the guy Mark Rober (Used to work for NASA) that made glitter bombs with a gps tracker, or the ones that he put the paint bombs that banks put in robber bags.

I like the guy Mark Rober (Used to work for NASA) that made glitter bombs with a gps tracker, or the ones that he put the paint bombs that banks put in robber bags.

Awesome!! :lmao:

Maybe we could get the Taliban or what's left of ISIS to whip up some IEDs for us and they go into business for themselves. We'll convert what's left of em to capitalist.

Why bait thugs? You can get a good video cam for less than $20 to protect your property if you think your goods are in jeopardy. The problem is that you can't get the Police to press charges in mostly democrat districts.

Dodge.

Why bait thugs? You can get a good video cam for less than $20 to protect your property if you think your goods are in jeopardy. The problem is that you can't get the Police to press charges in mostly democrat districts.
That's why fragile white males murder people themselves.

Dodge.

Ford.

Dodge.

Ford.

Chevy.

Forum List

Back