Porch pirate picks up booby trapped package dies from heart attack

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
No this didn't actually happen but I was watching a news piece or a man and Detroit had lost so many packages to porch pirates that he started putting exploding boxes out for them to steal and some of the video footage was pretty hilarious.

One guy actually literally shit in his pants.

The explosions were benign they were all based on air pressure but man the reaction of the porch pirates was like....priceless.

Then occurred to me that if one of the porch pirates had a weak heart and suddenly died from a heart attack because of the booby trap the poor guy who was the real victim would probably end up being arrested for second-degree murder.

Jo

Threads like this piss me off. It's why I put people in ignore. If it didn't actually happen and you know it didn't happen, why did you editorialize the thread as if it did happen? Just to trick people into clicking on it who therwise wouldn't click on it?

Goodbye, op. And fuck you, asshole, I don't even care if you posted it in the clean debate zone. Let em ban me, I could use a break anyway. You shoulda posted in the Satire section, that way people at least know you're blowing smoke up their ass.

Last edited:
No this didn't actually happen but I was watching a news piece or a man and Detroit had lost so many packages to porch pirates that he started putting exploding boxes out for them to steal and some of the video footage was pretty hilarious.

One guy actually literally shit in his pants.

The explosions were benign they were all based on air pressure but man the reaction of the porch pirates was like....priceless.

Then occurred to me that if one of the porch pirates had a weak heart and suddenly died from a heart attack because of the booby trap the poor guy who was the real victim would probably end up being arrested for second-degree murder.

Jo
Something like that happened years ago

The owner of a dry cleaners was burglarized repeatedly and the cops did nothing

So he boobytrapped the ceiling air conditioner duct that thieves were using and one of them died

The owner was arrested and charged with something less than 1st degree murder

This is not CDZ material and technically you should have some kind of source as to what you're talking about. Moved it to Humor

Threads like this piss me off. It's why I put people in ignore. If it didn't actually happen and you know it didn't happen, why did you editorialize the thread as if it did happen? Just to trick people into clicking on it who therwise wouldn't click on it?

Goodbye, op. And fuck you, asshole, I don't even care if you posted it in the clean debate zone. Let em ban me, I could use a break anyway. You shoulda posted in the Satire section, that way people at least know you're blowing smoke up their ass.

I put the disclaimer in the first line O
Relative of a porch pirate....

Jo

Forum List

Back