It's over. The swamp is victorious.

the Democrats, the neocons, the so-called conservatives, they all have proven themselves to be parts of the swamp. We knew the left was dirty, that goes without saying. Here we had an opportunity to drain the swamp and the swamp emerges victorious.

The guy we hired to drain the swamp? He got absorbed right into it. There is no difference between the left and the right at all. The left lies all the time, we know that but the right has also been lying. They had an opportunity to do great things and wtf did they do? They say on their hands and did nothing.

This Trumpcare fiasco is proof that they won't dare do anything. They don't really believe in free markets, they don't believe in personal responsibility, and they don't believe in small government.

They needed to stand behind the President while he was being attacked and lied about but what did they do? Not a damn thing.

Marco Rubio is my congresscritter. What did you do Marco? Not a damn thing. I will vote for whoever is running against you in the primaries, and if you win anyway, I will do my impression of Marco Rubio and sit on my hands come Election Day.

You were told they were pussies. Why didn't you listen?

the Democrats, the neocons, the so-called conservatives, they all have proven themselves to be parts of the swamp. We knew the left was dirty, that goes without saying. Here we had an opportunity to drain the swamp and the swamp emerges victorious.

The guy we hired to drain the swamp? He got absorbed right into it. There is no difference between the left and the right at all. The left lies all the time, we know that but the right has also been lying. They had an opportunity to do great things and wtf did they do? They say on their hands and did nothing.

This Trumpcare fiasco is proof that they won't dare do anything. They don't really believe in free markets, they don't believe in personal responsibility, and they don't believe in small government.

They needed to stand behind the President while he was being attacked and lied about but what did they do? Not a damn thing.

Marco Rubio is my congresscritter. What did you do Marco? Not a damn thing. I will vote for whoever is running against you in the primaries, and if you win anyway, I will do my impression of Marco Rubio and sit on my hands come Election Day.

You were told they were pussies. Why didn't you listen?

Because you guys are liars.

Some still have not figured it out.
In service to Pope led Globalist cabal, ...
Globalist minion GWBush/CIA masterminded 911 attacks to make pretext for war-making in Mid-East ....
NO, based on that statement, we HAVE figured it out.
You are a crazy person who is off his meds and probably read too many Chick Tracks.

Since Chick correctly identified the Vatican as the GREAT WHORE of the Revelation, naturally all the anti-Christ truth rejecters in the world have to bash Chick.

You certainly are awful quick to throw in the towel.

You certainly are awful quick to throw in the towel.

Well, not really. It's been what 8 months? What have they done to support the president?

Since Chick correctly identified the Vatican as the GREAT WHORE of the Revelation, naturally all the anti-Christ truth rejecters in the world have to bash Chick.

Oh, shit, seriously, I was being sardonic. I didn't realize there were people out there who read Chick Tracks and actually took them seriously.

Hey, guy, you Religious Crazies have been predicting the Revelation for 2000 years now.... I think it would have happened by now.

Oh, shit, seriously, I was being sardonic. I didn't realize there were people out there who read Chick Tracks and actually took them seriously.
Hey, guy, you Religious Crazies have been predicting the Revelation for 2000 years now.... I think it would have happened by now.

Many millions have read Chick tracts .... ya pathetic ignoramus.

The Revelation predicted One World Government is coming .... as (for instance) Bush Sr told us it would.

Snap out of it Joe .... ya don't have to remain an ignoramus.

true. But most people just laugh at them.

The Revelation predicted One World Government is coming .... as (for instance) Bush Sr told us it would.

revelation also predicted dragons and shit.... I think you need to stick your religious horseshit up your ass.

I know who Trump is. We've known who he is all along. You people are the ones who were duped.
You know absolutely nothing about trump. He lives in worlds you will never, ever, see or experience.

He doesn't even know you exist. Be realistic...at least try to be.

Optimistic. He had all sides pissed at him, that as a good sign.
They didin't piss at trump. They pissed ON trump. As in Golden Showers. LolLol...

And he opened his mouth, wide, and asked for more....

Last edited:
Sometimes things have to get worse before they get better. Trump is only in 6 months but you can be sure that he is getting his bearings and fast. Trump is a fighter. He's not going to lay down for anyone .... you'll see.
He's laying down for Putin. And smiling as he does.

Why is he so afraid of Vlad. What do they have on trump? He can't bring himself to criticize Russia, or Putin. Why?

trump seems scared shitless when it comes to Russia and his BFF Vlad.

true. But most people just laugh at them.
revelation also predicted dragons and shit.... I think you need to stick your religious horseshit up your ass.

Joe, stupid people laugh at the whole Bible. Chick get's special attention because earlier than most of our era, Chick identified the Vatican.

u8ZunkD.png

Sometimes things have to get worse before they get better. Trump is only in 6 months but you can be sure that he is getting his bearings and fast. Trump is a fighter. He's not going to lay down for anyone .... you'll see.
He's laying down for Putin. And smiling as he does.
Why is he so afraid of Vlad. What do they have on trump? He can't bring himself to criticize Russia, or Putin. Why?
trump seems scared shitless when it comes to Russia and his BFF Vlad.

Trump is giving in to the Pope led Globalist cabal .... not to Putin.

Globalist insisted that Trump sign anti-Russian sanctions and send more arms to Ukraine

... this ending Trump's attempt to get along with Russia.

Joe, stupid people laugh at the whole Bible. Chick get's special attention because earlier than most of our era, Chick identified the Vatican.

Well, the Bible kind of needs to be laughed at. Because a book with talking snakes and zombies in it is laughable.

But even more laughable is claiming the Catholic Church is the false church and your church that's been around for only 100 years or so is the true church. Are you saying God got it wrong for the last 2000 years?

Please, the Pope can't even get Catholics to listen to him about the stuff Jesus actually said.

Now, full disclosure, I was brought up Catholic, most of my relatives are still practicing Catholics, some of them even work for it. I became an atheist when my Mom died in 1983 and never regretted it once.

But it's hilarious to watch you Sky Pixie Worshipers argue over who your imaginary friend in the sky loves best.

Well, the Bible kind of needs to be laughed at. Because a book with talking snakes and zombies in it is laughable.
But even more laughable is claiming the Catholic Church is the false church and your church that's been around for only 100 years or so is the true church.
Are you saying God got it wrong for the last 2000 years?
Please, the Pope can't even get Catholics to listen to him about the stuff Jesus actually said.
Now, full disclosure, I was brought up Catholic, most of my relatives are still practicing Catholics, some of them even work for it.
I became an atheist when my Mom died in 1983 and never regretted it once.
But it's hilarious to watch you Sky Pixie Worshipers argue over who your imaginary friend in the sky loves best.

Explains a lot. Really does Joe. Drop outs from RC and Judaism make the most adamant Atheist.
(btw: The RC cult is NOT "the false church". ALL the "denominations" of christianish organized religion are equally false.

The Prot cults are children of the RC mother cult. Jesus's people come out of the whole family.
Jesus's Church has no central HQ like the Vatican. Nor has a "brand name" like "Lutheran or Methodist or SDAdventist or Jeh Witness etc etc.
Jesus Church honors no water baptism. Members of Jesus's Church confess Jesus same as Peter did.... the confession Jesus blessed.

Drop outs from RC and Judaism make the most adamant Atheist.
Has something to do with your thinking you know all about "God" ....
and still can't help looking down on the Prots and Gentiles that due to your religious upbringing you imagine are soooo ignorant compared to you.

So you thought God was real (at least maybe real ?) ....... until your mother died.
Hmmmmm,
I was an Atheist when I watched my father suddenly die (stroke) across the breakfast table from me 44 years ago when I was 25 years old.

Explains a lot. Really does Joe. Drop outs from RC and Judaism make the most adamant Atheist.
(btw: The RC cult is NOT "the false church". ALL the "denominations" of christianish organized religion are equally false.

The Prot cults are children of the RC mother cult. Jesus's people come out of the whole family.
Jesus's Church has no central HQ like the Vatican. Nor has a "brand name" like "Lutheran or Methodist or SDAdventist or Jeh Witness etc etc.
Jesus Church honors no water baptism. Members of Jesus's Church confess Jesus same as Peter did.... the confession Jesus blessed.

Okay, here's the problem with that. These are your interpretations, and you are kind of a crazy person. Other people look at these same Bronze Age writings and come up with different interpretations. And for 2000 years, when not slaughtering poor schlubs who believe in different sky fairies, you've been slaughter each other over whether or not your sky fairy is made of wafers... or something.

The Ironic thing is, what Jesus had to say (if he actually existed which he probably didn't) was actually pretty good stuff. We should all aspire to do that. But apparently, you guys can't without the threat of a guy in clown shoes and a pitchfork threatening to burn you for all eternity, and most of you STILL manage to fuck it up.

Drop outs from RC and Judaism make the most adamant Atheist.
Has something to do with your thinking you know all about "God" ....
and still can't help looking down on the Prots and Gentiles that due to your religious upbringing you imagine are soooo ignorant compared to you.

It's kind of hard to not look down on people who believe such silly things... Come on dude, you start your book off with a TALKING SNAKE. The TALKING SNAKE is the whole basis of your religion. Because if Rib woman hadn't listened to the Talking Snake, then the Cosmic Zombie wouldn't need to have been his own father and knocked up a virgin.

So you thought God was real (at least maybe real ?) ....... until your mother died.
Hmmmmm,
I was an Atheist when I watched my father suddenly die (stroke) across the breakfast table from me 44 years ago when I was 25 years old.

Well, when they start brainwashing you when you are 6, it's kind of hard to break away from that. I'll be honest, I had my doubts long before Mom got sick. Like when the fucked up old nun said God drowned every baby in the world because they were "Wicked" Babies.

In Sister Mary Butch's defense, I have yet to hear a Christian or Jew tell me why there was a way that God could drown every baby in the world and still be called "Good" that sounded LESS retarded than what she said.

Regarding the last portion of your objections to the Bible God ..... What you call "death" ... God calls "sleep" .... That make a big difference to RATIONAL people.

Regarding the last portion of your objections to the Bible God ..... What you call "death" ... God calls "sleep" .... That make a big difference to RATIONAL people.

well, there's a whole lot of problems with that.

First, no actual evidence of God or life after death.

In fact, the OLD TESTAMENT makes no mention of life after death at all. The Jews don't believe in an afterlife.

That's something the New Testament made up to fool the suckers.

Second, even if you believe the Bible crap, most people are going to Hell when they die. So God isn't doing them any favors by putting them "to sleep".

Third, you really didn't explain my objection to the Bible God drowning EVERY BABY IN THE WORLD! How cold a God do that and still be considered "Good". If you think of death as being just a transition, we might as well throw the murder laws out.

Forum List

Back