It's over. The swamp is victorious.

62Ynjld.png

In case there was any doubt Trump has been absorbed by the swamp:

View attachment 144927 View attachment 144928

Yup, everybody told him he fucked up hugging the Nazis...

Still can't read I see.

still hugging Nazis, I see.

You can't read above a 5th grade level and you can't see shit. Plus you are stupid enough to think that using a meaningless label on me means anything at all. I'll not waste any more time on your stupid ass. Dismissed.

the Democrats, the neocons, the so-called conservatives, they all have proven themselves to be parts of the swamp. We knew the left was dirty, that goes without saying. Here we had an opportunity to drain the swamp and the swamp emerges victorious.

The guy we hired to drain the swamp? He got absorbed right into it. There is no difference between the left and the right at all. The left lies all the time, we know that but the right has also been lying. They had an opportunity to do great things and wtf did they do? They say on their hands and did nothing.

This Trumpcare fiasco is proof that they won't dare do anything. They don't really believe in free markets, they don't believe in personal responsibility, and they don't believe in small government.

They needed to stand behind the President while he was being attacked and lied about but what did they do? Not a damn thing.

Marco Rubio is my congresscritter. What did you do Marco? Not a damn thing. I will vote for whoever is running against you in the primaries, and if you win anyway, I will do my impression of Marco Rubio and sit on my hands come Election Day.
This just one battle the war still goes on and we will ultimately win.

the Democrats, the neocons, the so-called conservatives, they all have proven themselves to be parts of the swamp. We knew the left was dirty, that goes without saying. Here we had an opportunity to drain the swamp and the swamp emerges victorious.

The guy we hired to drain the swamp? He got absorbed right into it. There is no difference between the left and the right at all. The left lies all the time, we know that but the right has also been lying. They had an opportunity to do great things and wtf did they do? They say on their hands and did nothing.

This Trumpcare fiasco is proof that they won't dare do anything. They don't really believe in free markets, they don't believe in personal responsibility, and they don't believe in small government.

They needed to stand behind the President while he was being attacked and lied about but what did they do? Not a damn thing.

Marco Rubio is my congresscritter. What did you do Marco? Not a damn thing. I will vote for whoever is running against you in the primaries, and if you win anyway, I will do my impression of Marco Rubio and sit on my hands come Election Day.
This just one battle the war still goes on and we will ultimately win.

I wish you were right. Who will be our leader now? Trump has been absorbed by the swamp. That is clear.

In case there was any doubt Trump has been absorbed by the swamp:

View attachment 144927 View attachment 144928

Yup, everybody told him he fucked up hugging the Nazis...

Still can't read I see.

still hugging Nazis, I see.

You see,,,they see the swamp as anyone that accepts freedom, liberty or keeping America a respectable world power.

They hate America educating our children, paving our roads, or doing great things as that is what they see as the swamp...

Being like Africa is what they wish for...

You see,,,they see the swamp as anyone that accepts freedom, liberty or keeping America a respectable world power.

They hate America educating our children, paving our roads, or doing great things as that is what they see as the swamp...

Being like Africa is what they wish for...

Pred Fan lives in mortal fear her coworkers my form a union.

"I want to worker harder for less money! I love my plutocratic masters!"

This is about the best thing that Trump has done yet. While I find Trump almost totally incompetent, I have to give him credit where credit is due.

(BTW, check out the old eyeball)

Again, Trump makes a speech where he doesn't say anything crazy, I guess, so that's an accomplishment, but he also doesn't show any leadership, just continuing the same dumb policy we've been following over there for the last 16 years.

I want you all to think about that. We've been fighting in Afghanistan for 16 years now. The new soldiers going over there were toddlers when this mess started. We've been in Afghanistan longer than WWII, Korea and Vietnam combined.

There we go! When Trump starts receiving praise from John McCain, it's over:

McCain praises Trump's Afghan speech: 'Big step in right direction'

This is about the best thing that Trump has done yet. While I find Trump almost totally incompetent, I have to give him credit where credit is due.

(BTW, check out the old eyeball)

The opinions of leftist are not relevant nor do they hold any value.

I can tell when you get caught with your pants down. You resort to insults that have no meaning for this discussion. Try again.

Some still have not figured it out.
In service to Pope led Globalist cabal, ...
Globalist minion GWBush/CIA masterminded 911 attacks to make pretext for war-making in Mid-East ....

War-Making-bombing in Mid-East causes mass immigration to Europe .... some to USA. Only to benefit are MIC and Islamist.
End of "sovereign" USA and end of "sovereign" nations of Europe coming soon.

Trump made POTUS just so a Nationalist, Christianish, Republican, straight (far as we know) white male would be captain when the Globalist sink the ship.

Possible that from the get-go Roman Catholic Bannon knew why Trump was made POTUS.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back