It's Over: Even MSNBC Turns On Hillary - "Stop Lying, Stop Digging"

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
So not even the radical left is telling Her Thighness Clinton to quit lying already

-Geaux
--------------

To say that Hillary did not react properly to the damning State Department Inspector General report which yesterday found that she broke numerous government rules by setting up her own email server, would be a gruesome understatement.

As a reminder, Hillary's kneejerk response was to plead ignorance and claim that she was merely doing what her predecessors had done before, a claim that was promptly refuted, which was followed by her spokesman Brian Fallon appearing on CNN and saying that the Obama appointed IG had an "Anti-Clinton" bias by releasing the report.

Things however turned decidedly worse for Hillary when even the rabidly pro-Clinton channel MSNBC decided to tear Hillary apart for what is now an insurmountable mountain of lies.

It took place early today when MSNBC host Joe Scarborough slammed Hillary Clinton, calling on the Democratic presidential front-runner to "stop lying" about her personal email account.

"It’s pretty remarkable," he said on "Morning Joe" of Clinton’s response to a watchdog report that found Clinton and her top aides did not comply with policy while she served as secretary of State as cited by The Hill. "I don’t understand why you put out a statement like that,” Scarborough added. "Stop lying, stop digging."

Instead she should have said "I screwed up. I’m terribly sorry" according to the MSNBC anchor which he offered as alternate responses. "'I hope the American people will forgive me and I hope they will let us move on to the issues that matter.'"

Scarborough continued his take down on Thursday saying that the issue remains a major concern for her campaign. "The biggest concern is security," he said. "A lot of people act like, ‘ooh, there’s much ado about nothing here."

"Well, actually, there was a lot of classified documents, a lot of classified materials going through this server. The great fear all along [was] that a home-brewed server in Chappaqua, N.Y., was going to be broken into."

It's Over: Even MSNBC Turns On Hillary - "Stop Lying, Stop Digging" | Zero Hedge

I have no faith in the LW press. Oh they may dump on Hillary for second or two; but in the end they'll prop her up so the theres only a smidgen of corruption.
Remember: Dem rules would be gop laws

I have no faith in the LW press. Oh they may dump on Hillary for second or two; but in the end they'll prop her up so the theres only a smidgen of corruption.

I hope she is done for. She should be prosecuted

-Geaux

so this is your argument, Cleetus, MSNBC's token republican said bad stuff about her?

Hillary has put up with these bullshit accusations for 25 years now. The only proper reaction is calling bullshit on them.

so this is your argument, Cleetus, MSNBC's token republican said bad stuff about her?

Hillary has put up with these bullshit accusations for 25 years now. The only proper reaction is calling bullshit on them.

Even that a-hole Axlerod has no use for her

-Geaux
=============

David Axelrod on Wednesday suggested that Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton stop using a line about rival Bernie Sanders feeding young supporters "a list of misrepresentations."

"Line @HillaryClinton should drop: '...I feel sorry for the young people who are fed this list of misrepresentations.' It's patronizing," tweeted Axelrod, the former senior adviser to President Obama who served as his strategist on both White House campaigns.

David Axelrod

✔‎@davidaxelrod

Line should drop: "...I feel sorry for the young people who are fed this list of misrepresentations." It's patronizing.

5:34 AM - 6 Apr 2016 · Washington, DC, United States

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...ton-drop-patronizing-line-about-sanders-young

Maybe Hillary's gross dishonesty can accomplish what no other politician has ... bi partisan unity!

Maybe Hillary's gross dishonesty can accomplish what no other politician has ... bi partisan unity!

I just don't see how she can recover from this

Again, average Joe Civil Servant with a clearance would have been suspended and prosecuted FACT

-Geaux

So not even the radical left is telling Her Thighness Clinton to quit lying already

-Geaux
--------------

To say that Hillary did not react properly to the damning State Department Inspector General report which yesterday found that she broke numerous government rules by setting up her own email server, would be a gruesome understatement.

As a reminder, Hillary's kneejerk response was to plead ignorance and claim that she was merely doing what her predecessors had done before, a claim that was promptly refuted, which was followed by her spokesman Brian Fallon appearing on CNN and saying that the Obama appointed IG had an "Anti-Clinton" bias by releasing the report.

Things however turned decidedly worse for Hillary when even the rabidly pro-Clinton channel MSNBC decided to tear Hillary apart for what is now an insurmountable mountain of lies.

It took place early today when MSNBC host Joe Scarborough slammed Hillary Clinton, calling on the Democratic presidential front-runner to "stop lying" about her personal email account.

"It’s pretty remarkable," he said on "Morning Joe" of Clinton’s response to a watchdog report that found Clinton and her top aides did not comply with policy while she served as secretary of State as cited by The Hill. "I don’t understand why you put out a statement like that,” Scarborough added. "Stop lying, stop digging."

Instead she should have said "I screwed up. I’m terribly sorry" according to the MSNBC anchor which he offered as alternate responses. "'I hope the American people will forgive me and I hope they will let us move on to the issues that matter.'"

Scarborough continued his take down on Thursday saying that the issue remains a major concern for her campaign. "The biggest concern is security," he said. "A lot of people act like, ‘ooh, there’s much ado about nothing here."

"Well, actually, there was a lot of classified documents, a lot of classified materials going through this server. The great fear all along [was] that a home-brewed server in Chappaqua, N.Y., was going to be broken into."

It's Over: Even MSNBC Turns On Hillary - "Stop Lying, Stop Digging" | Zero Hedge

Well, gee, if it’s over…

IF Trump is elected, I’ll change my avatar to this and leave it there until he is inaugurated.

If Hillary is elected, You change your avatar to this and leave it there until she is inaugurated

If it’s “over” as you say…you have nothing to lose….Unless you’re not as confident as you pretend.

Again, average Joe Civil Servant with a clearance would have been suspended and prosecuted FACT

-Geaux
I hear you. Trouble is, she has proven to be a Teflon Stateswoman.

In 2016, the American electorate is being presented by the two "major" parties with candidates whose lists of flaws, weaknesses, vulnerabilities, bad judgement and questionable temperament are so wide, deep and vast that it's highly unlikely that one individual news story could bring either down.

Trying to digest and analyze all of the negatives on either candidate is like trying to drink water from the proverbial fire hose.

I wouldn't get too excited about any single thing.

In 2016, the American electorate is being presented by the two "major" parties with candidates whose lists of flaws, weaknesses, vulnerabilities, bad judgement and questionable temperament are so wide, deep and vast that it's highly unlikely that one individual news story could bring either down.

Trying to digest and analyze all of the negatives on either candidate is like trying to drink water from the proverbial fire hose.

Pretty good analysis Mac, although I would say that instead of it being like "trying to drink water from the proverbial fire hose" it's more like "trying to drink piss from an elephants dick while simultaneously swallowing shit from a donkey's ass". :p

Anybody that doesn't believe it's long past time to completely smash the duopoly's complete control of political power in this country is clearly WAY out of touch with what's really going on.

I hope she is done for. She should be prosecuted

-Geaux
DONE... GOING TO JAIL!!!

Indictments coming down any day now, any day. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Pretty good analysis Mac, although I would say that instead of it being like "trying to drink water from the proverbial fire hose" it's more like "trying to drink piss from an elephants dick while simultaneously swallowing shit from a donkey's ass". :p

Anybody that doesn't believe it's long past time to completely smash the duopoly's complete control of political power in this country is clearly WAY out of touch with what's really going on.
I must admit that I have never attempted the elephant/donkey feat, but yes, I can see how difficult that could be, particularly in aligning the animals in the best possible positions for access, and then somehow getting them to STAY that way. How would one do that, with sedatives? Harnesses? Then we'd have to worry about the ASPCA. Attorney fees, insurance, etc. -- Full disclosure, I've also never tried to actually drink water out of a fire hose, so all we can do is theorize at this juncture. Your scenario is a good one, though.

:rock:

To your second good point, We The People continue to allow this to happen, so we have to look in the mirror. Money not only controls the political system, it also empowers the two "major" parties. My biggest disappointment this election season is that no one -- NO one -- has been able to find a way to jump into the gaping hole of opportunity and launch a viable third party run.

What does that mean?

My biggest disappointment this election season is that no one -- NO one -- has been able to find a way to jump into the gaping hole of opportunity and launch a viable third party run.

What does that mean?
Are you aware of the ENORMOUS hurdles that have been placed in front of third party candidates with respect to ballot access and access to media exposure? Just for starters "third party" candidates need to expend enormous resources (in time and money) just to get on the ballots in all fifty states (while Democrats and Republicans are granted automatic access) and even when the "third party" candidate clears the initial hurdles of ballot access one (or both) major parties drag them into court forcing them to spend even more time & money.

They also don't get media attention in the MSM nor can they expect to be allowed to participate in nationally televised debates.

The duopoly has an almost total lock on political power and they fight like hell to keep it.

My biggest disappointment this election season is that no one -- NO one -- has been able to find a way to jump into the gaping hole of opportunity and launch a viable third party run.

What does that mean?
Are you aware of the ENORMOUS hurdles that have been placed in front of third party candidates with respect to ballot access and access to media exposure? Just for starters "third party" candidates need to expend enormous resources (in time and money) just to get on the ballots in all fifty states (while Democrats and Republicans are granted automatic access) and even when the "third party" candidate clears the initial hurdles of ballot access one (or both) major parties drag them into court forcing them to spend even more time & money.

They also don't get media attention in the MSM nor can they expect to be allowed to participate in nationally televised debates.

The duopoly has an almost total lock on political power and they fight like hell to keep it.
Actually, no, I'm not aware of all the hurdles, and I have no doubt you're right.

Any kind of change -- and I'm NOT expecting this, by the way -- would have to come gradually and through the ballot box, electing people who promise to MAKE the change via legislation. Even in a best-case scenario, how long would it take to actually see significant changes? 10 years? 20 years? More?

Either way though, it could never happen unless we took a first step. I don't see us doing that.

What does that mean?

Actually, no, I'm not aware of all the hurdles, and I have no doubt you're right.

Any kind of change -- and I'm NOT expecting this, by the way -- would have to come gradually and through the ballot box, electing people who promise to MAKE the change via legislation. Even in a best-case scenario, how long would it take to actually see significant changes? 10 years? 20 years? More?

Either way though, it could never happen unless we took a first step. I don't see us doing that.
Actually I think it *could* happen a lot faster since the major hurdles to ballot access are determined on a state by state basis, you just need enough citizens that are willing to put their philosophical differences aside because of the disgust they share for the two "major" parties and demand that their states drop the ballot access barriers.

The fact that we're seeing an accelerating trend toward people declaring themselves "independent" is encouraging since it indicates that the disgust with the two major parties is growing. Does it mean that the citizenry is willing to break out of the lethargy and brain washing that the duopoly has inflected upon it for so long? can't say but I think it's entirely possible, we just need the right catalyst and enough citizens willing to put their necks on the line to take an idea, make it into a movement and then perform all the hard work necessary to make it happen.

The duopoly will fight it and yes the fight will be incredibly tough but the founders fought incredibly tough battles to found the Republic how can we, who have inherited so much, NOT fight the tough battles necessary to save it?

"Washington is corporate-occupied territory. We need more political and civic energies inside the campaign to challenge this two-party duopoly that's trending toward one-party districts all over the country." -- Ralph Nader

"However political parties may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion." -- George Washington

Is there some way I can be cursed with Trump's flaws, weaknesses, and bad judgement?

Forum List

Back