What Does Hillary Do For Fun?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
A friend of mine asked that question and I did a google and couldnt find anything. Maybe my Google Fu is broken, but you would think at least a rumor of something existed somewhere.

I dont think listening to Bill's stories of his nights on the town would count. She doesnt hike, or kayak or do marathons, not a fitness freak.

Does she read humor stuff? Like Mad Magazine or National Lampoon or some comic books? I cant picture that in my mind when I think of her.

Maybe she finds satisfying relaxation from reading Title X legal code or enjoys discussing cases from her old public defender days; heard she gets a kick out of some of those and laughs, but I dont know.

It just feels odd that we cant place anything for her in this area. Trump is obviously a dirty old man who probably geezes at swimming pool parties, lol, and Jeb Bush probably helps his Mom knit. Sanders would appear to be fit right in alongside Trump (why is it the best leaders our civilization has produced were all dirty old geezers like Churchill?)

Can someone share with the rest of us what Hillaries hobbies or fun activities away from politics and law might be?

Thanks

She probably has some hobbies. I imagine that you can find out what they are if you really care. How hard have you looked?

But...it's no secret that she is a workaholic and loves her work. Some people like doing work more than anything else.

Sanders is similar. Nobody knows what his hobbies are either.

By your definition LoneLaugher, Crooked Hillary and Crazy Bernie's work is their hobbies since neither have accomplished anything in terms of work after decades of pretending. :p

I just googled "Hillary Clinton hobbies".

I learned that she enjoys doing crossword puzzles, playing scrabble and gardening.

You can thank me later.

By your definition LoneLaugher, Crooked Hillary and Crazy Bernie's work is their hobbies since they do not accomplish anything after decades. :p

Of course. They should be more like you. You've done so much more with your life, right?
Comparing the average citizen with a person who might become the most powerful leader in the world, is nonsensical.

People who lack interests outside of work tend to be intense and sometimes unpleasant. Even a Mother Jones writer is dubious about Hillary's hobbies.

"...Apparently Hillary's hobbies are Scrabble, gardening, and crossword puzzles. That's not a lot to work with, but it's something. For example, here's a picture of Hillary and Bill in a Scrabble death match against the Bidens. Here's another of Hillary relaxing after a long day with the New York Times crossword puzzle. And here's one of her planting some new spring bulbs in her—

No pictures available though. Such a private person is she.
Hillary Clinton needs some better hobbies

Last edited:

I learned that she enjoys doing crossword puzzles, playing scrabble and gardening.

You can thank me later.

Where did you find the info?

Probably on a lesbo dating site she signed up for.

Rumor has it, (one I started, btw), she watches the Wizard of Oz at least twice weekly, to refine her cackle

You can thank me later.

I find references to these supposed hobbies, but no evidence of them like pictures of her engaging in such things.

Frankly, I cannot imagine Hillary on her knees pulling weeds from the dirt.

A friend of mine asked that question and I did a google and couldnt find anything. Maybe my Google Fu is broken, but you would think at least a rumor of something existed somewhere.

I dont think listening to Bill's stories of his nights on the town would count. She doesnt hike, or kayak or do marathons, not a fitness freak.

Does she read humor stuff? Like Mad Magazine or National Lampoon or some comic books? I cant picture that in my mind when I think of her.

Maybe she finds satisfying relaxation from reading Title X legal code or enjoys discussing cases from her old public defender days; heard she gets a kick out of some of those and laughs, but I dont know.

It just feels odd that we cant place anything for her in this area. Trump is obviously a dirty old man who probably geezes at swimming pool parties, lol, and Jeb Bush probably helps his Mom knit. Sanders would appear to be fit right in alongside Trump (why is it the best leaders our civilization has produced were all dirty old geezers like Churchill?)

Can someone share with the rest of us what Hillaries hobbies or fun activities away from politics and law might be?

Thanks
Hillary's hobbies are making up lies to destroy their enemies, which are many, stealing money from taxpayers, taking bribes to sell out the country they supposedly represent, covering up their many illegal acts, which is a full-time job, and dancing with fat Colombian hookers.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26907-1344438887-20.gif

You can thank me later.

I find references to these supposed hobbies, but no evidence of them like pictures of her engaging in such things.

Frankly, I cannot imagine Hillary on her knees pulling weeds from the dirt.

It's gotta be tough being so concerned about things like this. You don't believe that she likes to play Scrabble? You believe that Obama is a Kenyan Muslim and wants to declare martial law to remain president....but you can't fathom that Hillary Clinton does crossword puzzles? Awesome.

By your definition LoneLaugher, Crooked Hillary and Crazy Bernie's work is their hobbies since they do not accomplish anything after decades. :p

Of course. They should be more like you. You've done so much more with your life, right?
Comparing the average citizen with a person who might become the most powerful leader in the world, is nonsensical.

But...saying that Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders haven't accomplished anything is "sensical"? Gotchya.

But...saying that Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders haven't accomplished anything is "sensical"? Gotchya.
I never posted that both fools haven't accomplished anything. Why are you so stupid?

Thanks
There are other things to read besides Mad or Lampoon or comic books. She is a very intelligent well educated person. Maybe she reads a lot: current events, history, literature, etc. She has family and friends to connect with as well. She's a grandmother. Like many women, perhaps more like many middle aged and older women, she has a strong female social network. Women do tend to have these networks; it is believed that is one reason why they live longer--because they have a support network that men don't have.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back