It's Over: Even MSNBC Turns On Hillary - "Stop Lying, Stop Digging"

So not even the radical left is telling Her Thighness Clinton to quit lying already

-Geaux
--------------

To say that Hillary did not react properly to the damning State Department Inspector General report which yesterday found that she broke numerous government rules by setting up her own email server, would be a gruesome understatement.

As a reminder, Hillary's kneejerk response was to plead ignorance and claim that she was merely doing what her predecessors had done before, a claim that was promptly refuted, which was followed by her spokesman Brian Fallon appearing on CNN and saying that the Obama appointed IG had an "Anti-Clinton" bias by releasing the report.

Things however turned decidedly worse for Hillary when even the rabidly pro-Clinton channel MSNBC decided to tear Hillary apart for what is now an insurmountable mountain of lies.

It took place early today when MSNBC host Joe Scarborough slammed Hillary Clinton, calling on the Democratic presidential front-runner to "stop lying" about her personal email account.

"It’s pretty remarkable," he said on "Morning Joe" of Clinton’s response to a watchdog report that found Clinton and her top aides did not comply with policy while she served as secretary of State as cited by The Hill. "I don’t understand why you put out a statement like that,” Scarborough added. "Stop lying, stop digging."

Instead she should have said "I screwed up. I’m terribly sorry" according to the MSNBC anchor which he offered as alternate responses. "'I hope the American people will forgive me and I hope they will let us move on to the issues that matter.'"

Scarborough continued his take down on Thursday saying that the issue remains a major concern for her campaign. "The biggest concern is security," he said. "A lot of people act like, ‘ooh, there’s much ado about nothing here."

"Well, actually, there was a lot of classified documents, a lot of classified materials going through this server. The great fear all along [was] that a home-brewed server in Chappaqua, N.Y., was going to be broken into."

It's Over: Even MSNBC Turns On Hillary - "Stop Lying, Stop Digging" | Zero Hedge
Joe is a true blue progressive...

I just don't see how she can recover from this
In 2016, the American electorate is being presented by the two "major" parties with candidates whose lists of flaws, weaknesses, vulnerabilities, bad judgement and questionable temperament are so wide, deep and vast that it's highly unlikely that one individual news story could bring either down.

Trying to digest and analyze all of the negatives on either candidate is like trying to drink water from the proverbial fire hose.

I wouldn't get too excited about any single thing.

Is there some way I can be cursed with Trump's flaws, weaknesses, and bad judgement?
I don't really know if you want to. I wonder what's going on in the minds of people like that, those who are so desperate for attention, so desperate for approval, so desperate to impress.

Money doesn't buy happiness.

My biggest disappointment this election season is that no one -- NO one -- has been able to find a way to jump into the gaping hole of opportunity and launch a viable third party run.

What does that mean?
Are you aware of the ENORMOUS hurdles that have been placed in front of third party candidates with respect to ballot access and access to media exposure? Just for starters "third party" candidates need to expend enormous resources (in time and money) just to get on the ballots in all fifty states (while Democrats and Republicans are granted automatic access) and even when the "third party" candidate clears the initial hurdles of ballot access one (or both) major parties drag them into court forcing them to spend even more time & money.

They also don't get media attention in the MSM nor can they expect to be allowed to participate in nationally televised debates.

The duopoly has an almost total lock on political power and they fight like hell to keep it.
Actually, no, I'm not aware of all the hurdles, and I have no doubt you're right.

Any kind of change -- and I'm NOT expecting this, by the way -- would have to come gradually and through the ballot box, electing people who promise to MAKE the change via legislation. Even in a best-case scenario, how long would it take to actually see significant changes? 10 years? 20 years? More?

Either way though, it could never happen unless we took a first step. I don't see us doing that.
Trump represents the first step toward demolishing the power structure. Note that the party leadership hates him. Bernie is another. The fact is, Republicans are a few years ahead of the democrats, who apparently are more accustomed to authority and don't want to buck the system too much.

In 2016, the American electorate is being presented by the two "major" parties with candidates whose lists of flaws, weaknesses, vulnerabilities, bad judgement and questionable temperament are so wide, deep and vast that it's highly unlikely that one individual news story could bring either down.

Trying to digest and analyze all of the negatives on either candidate is like trying to drink water from the proverbial fire hose.

Is there some way I can be cursed with Trump's flaws, weaknesses, and bad judgement?
I don't really know if you want to. I wonder what's going on in the minds of people like that, those who are so desperate for attention, so desperate for approval, so desperate to impress.

Money doesn't buy happiness.

You know I've heard people say that all my life. I'd like to test the theory for myself.

My biggest disappointment this election season is that no one -- NO one -- has been able to find a way to jump into the gaping hole of opportunity and launch a viable third party run.

What does that mean?
Are you aware of the ENORMOUS hurdles that have been placed in front of third party candidates with respect to ballot access and access to media exposure? Just for starters "third party" candidates need to expend enormous resources (in time and money) just to get on the ballots in all fifty states (while Democrats and Republicans are granted automatic access) and even when the "third party" candidate clears the initial hurdles of ballot access one (or both) major parties drag them into court forcing them to spend even more time & money.

They also don't get media attention in the MSM nor can they expect to be allowed to participate in nationally televised debates.

The duopoly has an almost total lock on political power and they fight like hell to keep it.
Actually, no, I'm not aware of all the hurdles, and I have no doubt you're right.

Any kind of change -- and I'm NOT expecting this, by the way -- would have to come gradually and through the ballot box, electing people who promise to MAKE the change via legislation. Even in a best-case scenario, how long would it take to actually see significant changes? 10 years? 20 years? More?

Either way though, it could never happen unless we took a first step. I don't see us doing that.
The Bible describes the anti-christ's rise to world power as a result of chaos, economic collapse, etc. I actually believe, especially looking at the camdidates both parties are offering up, that the end of both parties could come, but it would have to be due to 'dire' events. I'm not sure, however, if Hillary and Trump as candidates qualifies as such 'dire' circumstances.

The 'straw that broke the camel's back' was just a single thing.
All it's going to take is a single line in a single email and Hillary's political life will be over forever.
I'm guessing the FBI, who now according to Hillary's paid ass lickers are really owned by the GOP, have a fucking bale of straws.
The FBI has sent the finest lawyers in the country the evidence the FBI has on Hillary's criminal actions. The FBI is waiting to 'interview' Hillary when they know they have an airtight case against her.
Hillary refused to be interviewed by the IG's office. She won't be able to do that with the FBI.

The 'straw that broke the camel's back' was just a single thing.
All it's going to take is a single line in a single email and Hillary's political life will be over forever.
I'm guessing the FBI, who now according to Hillary's paid ass lickers are really owned by the GOP, have a fucking bale of straws.
The FBI has sent the finest lawyers in the country the evidence the FBI has on Hillary's criminal actions. The FBI is waiting to 'interview' Hillary when they know they have an airtight case against her.
Hillary refused to be interviewed by the IG's office. She won't be able to do that with the FBI.
I can see that as a possibility, certainly, but it would have to be fairly blatant.

We're sure as hell gonna find out, hopefully soon.

so this is your argument, Cleetus, MSNBC's token republican said bad stuff about her?

Hillary has put up with these bullshit accusations for 25 years now. The only proper reaction is calling bullshit on them.

25 years of vain struggle and not and inch closer to realizing her unrealistic and unattainable wild pipe dream.

In spite of all the support of her husband and the loyal main stream media. Humiliated by an old Jewish curmudgeon right now, by an unqualified community agitator eight years ago and by a non-politician political genius come November.

Doesn't matter what MSNBC says, since no one listens to them except a few leftist fanatics.

Doesn't matter what MSNBC says, since no one listens to them except a few leftist fanatics.

Oh it matters

There was some black dude on O'Rielly the other day... I forget his name, anyway, he was walking back the talk on Hillary too

-Geaux

So not even the radical left is telling Her Thighness Clinton to quit lying already

-Geaux
--------------

To say that Hillary did not react properly to the damning State Department Inspector General report which yesterday found that she broke numerous government rules by setting up her own email server, would be a gruesome understatement.

As a reminder, Hillary's kneejerk response was to plead ignorance and claim that she was merely doing what her predecessors had done before, a claim that was promptly refuted, which was followed by her spokesman Brian Fallon appearing on CNN and saying that the Obama appointed IG had an "Anti-Clinton" bias by releasing the report.

Things however turned decidedly worse for Hillary when even the rabidly pro-Clinton channel MSNBC decided to tear Hillary apart for what is now an insurmountable mountain of lies.

It took place early today when MSNBC host Joe Scarborough slammed Hillary Clinton, calling on the Democratic presidential front-runner to "stop lying" about her personal email account.

"It’s pretty remarkable," he said on "Morning Joe" of Clinton’s response to a watchdog report that found Clinton and her top aides did not comply with policy while she served as secretary of State as cited by The Hill. "I don’t understand why you put out a statement like that,” Scarborough added. "Stop lying, stop digging."

Instead she should have said "I screwed up. I’m terribly sorry" according to the MSNBC anchor which he offered as alternate responses. "'I hope the American people will forgive me and I hope they will let us move on to the issues that matter.'"

Scarborough continued his take down on Thursday saying that the issue remains a major concern for her campaign. "The biggest concern is security," he said. "A lot of people act like, ‘ooh, there’s much ado about nothing here."

"Well, actually, there was a lot of classified documents, a lot of classified materials going through this server. The great fear all along [was] that a home-brewed server in Chappaqua, N.Y., was going to be broken into."

It's Over: Even MSNBC Turns On Hillary - "Stop Lying, Stop Digging" | Zero Hedge

You just can't make this shit up - but lying NaziCons do...

Pretty good analysis Mac, although I would say that instead of it being like "trying to drink water from the proverbial fire hose" it's more like "trying to drink piss from an elephants dick while simultaneously swallowing shit from a donkey's ass". :p

Anybody that doesn't believe it's long past time to completely smash the duopoly's complete control of political power in this country is clearly WAY out

of touch with what's really going on.
I must admit that I have never attempted the elephant/donkey feat, but yes, I can see how difficult that could be, particularly in aligning the animals in the best possible positions for access, and then somehow getting them to STAY that way. How would one do that, with sedatives? Harnesses? Then we'd have to worry about the ASPCA. Attorney fees, insurance, etc. -- Full disclosure, I've also never tried to actually drink water out of a fire hose, so all we can do is theorize at this juncture. Your scenario is a good one, though.

:rock:

To your second good point, We The People continue to allow this to happen, so we have to look in the mirror. Money not only controls the political system, it also empowers the two "major" parties. My biggest disappointment this election season is that no one -- NO one -- has been able to find a way to jump into the gaping hole of opportunity and launch a viable third party runat does that mean?

IMVHO, DJT is the third party candidate. They tried to force 16 others onto us. Funny, remember last year, Bush3 ran off on a foriegn meet and greet oh he the chosen one..........

IMVHO, DJT is the third party candidate. They tried to force 16 others onto us. Funny, remember last year, Bush3 ran off on a foriegn meet and greet oh he the chosen one..........
I would agree with that, in that by its own hand, the traditional GOP is being forced to sit this one out.

So we have ended up with is a Democrat candidate and a third party candidate.

Forum List

Back