It's On! The Teaparty Lashes Back At Boehner Calling Him A Liberal

No, the problem is spending, period.

The government is taking in well in excess of $2.5 trillion a year. There is no revenue problem.

There you go again, setting your view up as the only "sane" one in the room. Is it any wonder you get considered a condescending paternalistic ass?

:dig::dig::dig:
Yes, you are digging.

Best you stop, lest you actually like appearing as the condescending paternalistic ass.

Helena, the far right wing in the GOP is the minority wing. We in the mainstream are the big wing. We have the money and the votes. We have tried it your way for five years, and it has flopped.

We will now do it the right way.

Helena, the far right wing in the GOP is the minority wing. We in the mainstream are the big wing. We have the money and the votes. We have tried it your way for five years, and it has flopped.

You are the mainstream of the Democrat Party.

Even though I'm one of the new kids on the block here, it's plain to recognize that you are a poser and nobody with 1/3 of a brain believes you are who you claim to be.

Give it up.

True, and now that is settled We the People in the sane moderate middle would appreciate it if the children from both extremes went out to play so that the adults can be allowed to get back to the process of governing by consensus and compromise.

"governing by consensus and compromise" is what got us into this mess,
Wanna rethink your "sane moderate" comment?

There is nothing in the world of politics more nauseating than some dumb ass moderate....moderation is for losers>>>>>>>Why Moderation is for Losers. | the middle finger project

I've said many times on this site that there are NO liberals in the Republican Party. Was I right or what?

I've said many times on this site that there are NO liberals in the Republican Party. Was I right or what?

You were the last liberal to leave the Republican Party

I get it.

You are deliberately trying to be a condescending paternalistic ass.

Carry on.

No, you don't get it at all. However it is not my place to teach you about civil discourse. You will just have to learn how that works the hard way. Have a nice day.
Civil discourse begins with you.

Being a condescending paternalistic ass is not civil.

Hate to break it to you.

Civil discourse does not include the repetitive use of coarse language. Using vulgarities merely exposes the shallowness of your position and your inability to defend it. Since you have not managed to refrain from curse words or defended your position in multiple posts you have tacitly conceded it. There is nothing further to be gained by continuing this dialog. Have a nice day.

252849242_373d779ccd.jpg

No, you don't get it at all. However it is not my place to teach you about civil discourse. You will just have to learn how that works the hard way. Have a nice day.
Civil discourse begins with you.

Being a condescending paternalistic ass is not civil.

Hate to break it to you.

Civil discourse does not include the repetitive use of coarse language. Using vulgarities merely exposes the shallowness of your position and your inability to defend it. Since you have not managed to refrain from curse words or defended your position in multiple posts you have tacitly conceded it. There is nothing further to be gained by continuing this dialog. Have a nice day.
Civil discourse also involves not pretending that you are the smartest asshat in the room.

Doing so pretty much gets you marginalized for the condescending paternalistic ass that you present yourself as.

See how that works?

Have a nice day, condescending paternalistic ass.

252849242_373d779ccd.jpg

What you are is confused. The real operating term is 'Political Correctness'....until you understand that and come to grips with it there is no way you can understand today's political arena....don't feel bad though---you are far from alone.

You are the mainstream of the Democrat Party. Even though I'm one of the new kids on the block here, it's plain to recognize that you are a poser and nobody with 1/3 of a brain believes you are who you claim to be. Give it up.

It's hard to lose the game, Helena, I am sure and it burns a bit. You will get over it.

I only look like a lib to you because you are so far right Goldwater looks like a lefty.

You had five years to succeed, and you did not.

It is now our turn.

Derideo_Te is more aware and literate than you, Helena, is what you are unhappy about.

That is your problem, and it has marginalized you as it has your entire wing in the GOP.

Your time is over.

Derideo_Te is more aware and literate than you, Helena, is what you are unhappy about.

That is your problem, and it has marginalized you as it has your entire wing in the GOP.

Your time is over.
Stuff it where the sun don't shine.

I've identified your and his problem: You clowns really believe that you're the smartest asshats in the room, no mater which room you occupy. Everyone who happens to disagree automatically qualifies as not being "one of the adults".

That often gets people like you branded as the arrogant elitist asshats that you present yourselves to be.

If anyone's time is over, it's yours, buck-o.

Forum List

Back