It's on! Let's see what you got Rodgers.

Guy still got 75 million that Green Bay would not have paid and now is getting his foot fixed for free too.

All the Jets got was four LOUSY plays.

I'd say the Jets got screwed.
No GB would have had to pay out the contract worth over 100 million. Rodgers took 35 million less from the Jets.

2022-2024​

Aaron Rodgers signed a 3 year, $150,815,000 contract with the Green Bay Packers, including a $40,800,000 signing bonus, $150,815,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $50,271,667. In 2023, Rodgers will earn a base salary of $1,838,888, a signing bonus of $35,000,000 and a workout bonus of $50,000, while carrying a cap hit of $8,888,888 and a dead cap value of $74,050,000.

Current Contract
Aaron Rodgers signed a 3 year, $112,500,000 contract with the New York Jets, including $75,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $37,500,000. In 2023, Rodgers will earn a base salary of $1,838,888, a signing bonus of $35,000,000 and a workout bonus of $50,000, while carrying a cap hit of $8,888,888 and a dead cap value of $74,050,000.

Google it's your friend.

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- New York Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers has signed a reworked contract in which he voluntarily reduced his salary by about $35 million over the next two seasons, a source said Wednesday.

Rodgers, 39, signed a two-year, $75 million contract that is fully guaranteed, a source said. He was due to make close to $110 million in guarantees on his previous contract. This is an uncommonly large pay cut, one that will provide financial flexibility for the organization over the next two years.

I bet many Packers fans are laughing their asses off. I've been on another forum, a sports forum, and all the Packer fans were glad to see Rodgers go before he got hurt.

I bet many Packers fans are laughing their asses off. I've been on another forum, a sports forum, and all the Packer fans were glad to see Rodgers go before he got hurt.
Packers fans are happy with Jordan Love but didn't want to see Rodgers injured because now they will only get a 2nd round pick instead of a 1st round selection.

Packers fans are happy with Jordan Love but didn't want to see Rodgers injured because now they will only get a 2nd round pick instead of a 1st round selection.
But they don't have to spend the entire season hearing about him. That is probably worth the 2nd rounder.

You doubted the news reports about Aaron Rodgers. You Jets fans are funny.
Im not a Jets fan. At the time Fail was saying it was an Achillies injury there was ZERO reporting that it was anything but an ankle. You'll notice when I asked if that was reported anywhere, he said NO.

Im not a Jets fan. At the time Fail was saying it was an Achillies injury there was ZERO reporting that it was anything but an ankle. You'll notice when I asked if that was reported anywhere, he said NO.
I posted a credible link here.

It was Analysts during the Game ( in the Program ) saying it early on , I was into the Game and not going to peruse interwebz to find you Links .

I was right , you demanded Links .
Yeah because you were saying something that wasn't in any of the reporting. If all the reporting was saying he tore his Achilles last night no one would have batted an eye at what you said. If it had even hinted that thats what the medical staff thought might have happened no one would have.

Forum List

Back