It's on! Let's see what you got Rodgers.

It was Analysts during the Game ( in the Program ) saying it early on , I was into the Game and not going to peruse interwebz to find you Links .
I didn't ask you or links dumb ass. I asked if it was being reported anywhere precisely because I had already done the search and couldn't find anything that even hinted at him having torn his Achilles at that time. Their WAG ending up being correct doesn't change anything about our conversation last night.

I didn't ask you or links dumb ass. I asked if it was being reported anywhere precisely because I had already done the search and couldn't find anything that even hinted at him having torn his Achilles at that time. Their WAG ending up being correct doesn't change anything about our conversation last night.
I was going on what was said during the Game by analysts doing the game wtf did you want a fly on the wall of the X Ray room in the Stadium ?

I was going on what was said during the Game by analysts doing the game wtf did you want a fly on the wall of the X Ray room in the Stadium ?
Did you say that in your original post?

Hence the question I asked.....

Fuck this isnt that hard to figure out nor is it that big a deal.

You
Did you say that in your original post?

Hence the question I asked.....

Fuck this isnt that hard to figure out nor is it that big a deal.
you called me out as a bullshitter , I told you I heard two Analysts say it ( including one I have held in very high regard for over 20 years )

I had already done the search and couldn't find anything that even hinted at him having torn his Achilles at that time.

As far as I know, the only claim of an Achilles tear was by some doctors who were watching and played back and slo-moed the video and said that to them, based on several things they saw in Roger's fall, that it looked like it could be an Achilles to them, then apparently they called in and told that to some people there reporting after the game because it was mentioned on the TV in the post-game.

So, take it FWIW.

As far as I know, the only claim of an Achilles tear was by some doctors who were watching and played back and slo-moed the video and said that to them, based on several things they saw in Roger's fall, that it looked like it could be an Achilles to them, then apparently they called in and told that to some people there reporting after the game because it was mentioned on the TV in the post-game.

So, take it FWIW.

So, take it FWIW.

There's a huge issue because I asked where Failzero got his information about Rodgers tearing his Achilles last night. Apparently, me not taking the guess of a couple analysts on TV over ALL the other reporting was an affront to his manhood or something.

Two NFL Analysts said it prior to halftime , then later one of them expounded with the Doctor analysis at same time broadcast shows the slow mo reply’s of the injury . It was such a shock that going there ( Achilles Injury ) was too tough ( but several Analysts did .

Nothing I saw in that game could tear Roger's tendon unless he was already injured, knew it, was let go, got picked up by the Jets and then reported it to them.

Jets just got fucked over. Aaron just pulled a Ben Roethilberger. :auiqs.jpg:

Roger's career is finished. Jets just got a 75 million dollar fist shoved up their ass. Serves them right for signing the bum to that contract.

Nothing I saw in that game could tear Roger's tendon unless he was already injured, knew it, was let go, got picked up by the Jets and then reported it to them.

Roger's career is finished. Jets just got a 75 million dollar fist shoved up their ass. Serves them right for signing the bum to that contract.

Makes the latest PepsiCo commercial that much more prescient...

The longer version:

I guess something had to be wrong! Didn't Aaron give back some salary to help pay another player? :dunno:

I guess something had to be wrong! Didn't Aaron give back some salary to help pay another player? :dunno:

The bum can afford it. It got him another guaranteed 75 million dollar contract with the Jets and all he had to do was run four plays in 5 minutes.

Who among us wouldn't like to get paid 75 million dollars for just 5 minutes work? Very bad work at that. Ever have an employer guarantee you an income no matter how long you worked or how badly? I've seen guys on the practice squad that looked better than that.

Forum List

Back