It’s OK To Mourn For Our First Female President

Again you miss the point. Free BC and counseling would help cut the number of abortions GREATLY, dupe.
Nothing is free, I shouldn't have to
help pay for anyone's birth control,
I shouldn't have to pay for someones counselor..
Where's the parents?
I shouldn't have to pay for someones abortion

Cut it in half...what we're going to start paying for
personalized baby sitting services to make sure
girls are taking the BC at regular intervals, every day
and they are getting refills at the end of the month?

If you're irresponsible, you're irresponsible in EVERYTHING
Did you miss MY point or did it fly right over your head?
Blah blah. Try figuring your costs for birthing and welfare, dupe.
Blah blah....IT SHOULDN'T BE MY RESPONSIBILITY
TO HELP COVER ANYONES PRENATAL CARE
AND DELIVERY COSTS NOR THE SUBSEQUENT EXPENSE
OF TAKING CARE OF THE CHILD! BLAH BLAH

ALLOWING PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES
OF THEIR CHOICES WOULD DRASTICALLY REDUCE
ABORTION CUZ IT WOULD DRASTICALLY REDUCE
UNWANTED PREGNANCIES AND DRASTICALLY REDUCE
PROCREATING BECAUSE THEY'RE ON THEIR OWN!

BLAH BLAH

Again you miss the point. Free BC and counseling would help cut the number of abortions GREATLY, dupe.
Where's the parents?

BLAH BLAH
If you don't cover BC, you get to cover whole lifetimes of single mothers and the hospital costs for births. That works great, dolt.

Where's the parents?

BLAH BLAH
If you don't cover BC, you get to cover whole lifetimes of single mothers and the hospital costs for births. That works great, dolt.
Trust me...if people had to buy their own BC they would

If a female is responsible enough to take BC control,
Trust me, THEY'RE WORKING!

If it's free, it's for me too!

I am not going to quote, nor read this whole thread. I am going to be honest, and tell POKYHONTAS....aka......Lacooter............to get a life after death. You people are DOA, lol. No cred, and even if you chase me around with a tomahawk, I will have to succumb, because I will be laughing so hard.

Seriously conservatives----->why-oh-why do you even pay attention to the Cooter, Winger, Carebear, Cambell, etc? All they are doing is trying to get a response, so as they can get money, lol. They are ASTRO TURFERS! Ignore them, and you will do far more than anything you could do with words. You will cost them MONEY, MULLAH, DENEIRO, PESOS, Dollars, and their lifeblood, which they get from YOUR responses.

Screw them! Starve the little SNOWFLAKES! Make them get out of mommy and daddy basement, and get a friggin job! These people need YOU, which means hose their LEFTIST rearends. Lets get USMB people off the welfare rolls, ala Reagan. Never, EVER respond to an ASTRO TURFER! As long as they are NOT in the response thread, they get NO MONEY FOR BEING LIBERAL ASSH****! Soooooooooooo, never, ever........never ever...........reply with them in the message, lol. What you do, is reply directly, nobody being responded to.

You made Hitlery pay, you made Obowelmovement pay, now it is time you make Winger, Jake, and the rest of the PAID POSTERS get hosed! No money, moolla, cash, denero,pesos, or anything else for them! Hose the little twirps, and hose them NOW by ignoring them-)

I'm all in for Ivanka in 2024. Who's with me?

c042d687051977f95669ba78e055abd9.jpg
If she had small tits and looked like her dad, you wouldn't even come close to that idea of yours.

585c1f6c1c00000a070ed13b.jpeg

We saw what happens when a woman dares to seek power. It was heartbreaking.

Six months ago I lay in bed with tears in my eyes. I was staring at my tiny iPhone screen, watching a larger-than-life woman stand before a packed crowd in Brooklyn, dressed all in white like some kind of goddess wizard, making history as she officially became the presumptive Democratic nominee for president.

For the first time, a woman had a shot at real political power. For the first time, we could tell our daughters: You could be anything! And it would actually be true. As autumn approached, you could feel the excitement. Women were on the brink. On the morning of Election Day, they dressed in pantsuits and welled up, holding their little girls’ hands at the voting booth, posting adorable photos.

That night was a devastation. Ambitious women and girls across the country didn’t get a new role model. They got a smackdown.

Six months ago I lay in bed with tears in my eyes. I was staring at my tiny iPhone screen, watching a larger-than-life woman stand before a packed crowd in Brooklyn, dressed all in white like some kind of goddess wizard, making history as she officially became the presumptive Democratic nominee for president.

For the first time, a woman had a shot at real political power. For the first time, we could tell our daughters: You could be anything! And it would actually be true. As autumn approached, you could feel the excitement. Women were on the brink. On the morning of Election Day, they dressed in pantsuits and welled up, holding their little girls’ hands at the voting booth, posting adorable photos.

That night was a devastation. Ambitious women and girls across the country didn’t get a new role model. They got a smackdown.

Though the sexism behind Clinton’s loss has hardly been a secret, it’s taken me awhile to truly grapple with what lays at the bottom of those election results. Clinton’s loss isn’t simply about emails or Russian hacking or James Comey or the perils of the Electoral College or the struggles of the so-called white working class. Underneath that, her loss has everything to do with the different expectations men and women face in our country. Her loss is about what we do to women who dare to seek power.

This struck me as I read Ta-Nehisi Coates’ incredible essay on Barack Obama’s presidency. “To secure the White House,” Coates writes in The Atlantic, “Donald Trump needed only money and white bluster.” This is the simplest evidence you need to understand that of course racism played a role Trump’s election, Coates writes.

Immediately, I realized, Coates missed something.

It wasn’t just money and bluster.

Trump is a man.

Much of the country went for the guy. Sure, technically she got more votes, is winning the popular vote by millions, but a huge percentage of the country went for him. Obama voters switched sides. He won.

With his utter lack of government experience, track record of lies, without disclosing his taxes, with his hateful comments about women, his boast about sexual assault. For all that, Trump was seen as more “authentic” than her. More likable.

That’s sexism. You can dress it up in as many ill-advised email servers or Benghazi hearings as you like.

Time and again, men get a pass.

More: It’s OK To Mourn For Our First Female President

Amen! If you liked the above, you should read the other half of the link.

Came upon this and re-read it.

27 "Funnys" I laughed again myself.

:lmao:

Though the sexism behind Clinton’s loss has hardly been a secret, it’s taken me awhile to truly grapple with what lays at the bottom of those election results. Clinton’s loss isn’t simply about emails or Russian hacking or James Comey or the perils of the Electoral College or the struggles of the so-called white working class. Underneath that, her loss has everything to do with the different expectations men and women face in our country. Her loss is about what we do to women who dare to seek power.

This struck me as I read Ta-Nehisi Coates’ incredible essay on Barack Obama’s presidency. “To secure the White House,” Coates writes in The Atlantic, “Donald Trump needed only money and white bluster.” This is the simplest evidence you need to understand that of course racism played a role Trump’s election, Coates writes.

Trump is a man.

Much of the country went for the guy. Sure, technically she got more votes, is winning the popular vote by millions, but a huge percentage of the country went for him. Obama voters switched sides. He won.

With his utter lack of government experience, track record of lies, without disclosing his taxes, with his hateful comments about women, his boast about sexual assault. For all that, Trump was seen as more “authentic” than her. More likable.

That’s sexism. You can dress it up in as many ill-advised email servers or Benghazi hearings as you like.

28!

Trump is a man.

Thanks for pointing that out again. It never stops being funny.

Trump is a man.

That actually made me feel good...the author of the piece is somewhat of an amateur by left wing standards, claiming the election was based on misogyny and racism while leaving out xenephobia as reasons hillary lost is just pure bush league journalism from someone who would like to prove their left wing chops

Forum List

Back