It's Official: Trump Signs Executive Order To Return Astronauts To The Moon.....Then On To Mars

In light of Trumps support of science I'm sure Matthew would be honored to be boinked by our president.

Trump's support of science! NOW that is fucking funny!

Do you know what thread you're posting in?

Yes, the thread talking about Trump's meaningless EO about going back to the moon. Why do you ask?

So you're against the advancement of our space program since Trump is in office.
I guess I shouldn't be surprised considering you're scared to death of Trump and his amazing economic growth.

Reading is not a big thing in your life I see, as your compression sucks. Please highlight where I said anything about being again the space program...

As for the current economic growth, I am not scared in the least, I am giddy as a junebug. Not long before the election I moved a sizable chunk of money into the market, and even with only moderate risk investments it is booming! Life is good little buddy, take the stick out of your ass and live a little

Compression?
Again?
You might want to stop using autocorrect,it makes you look like a moron,but then those that rely on it generally are stupid.

So you're going to give Trump credit for the booming markets and economy?

It hasn’t happened yet. Congress hasn’t appropriated any money for it and there is no money left in the budget to pay for it after the tax cuts.

Trump has signed a meaningless EO without an appropriation from Congress. Maybe he’ll divert funds from the Wall.

Meaningless??? Admit it JFK had no funding when he said...

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win."

Kennedy didn’t order a tax cut which would increase the deficit to $1.5 trillion dollars.

LMAO Kennedy proposed the exact same tax reforms president Trump is advocating for the exact same reasons, to encourage job and economic growth. They were playing a tape of JFK's speech today on this very topic. Kennedy said every dollar of tax cuts would create new jobs, new businesses, and ultimate more tax revenue.

Kennedy cut taxes when the top rate was 90%. Today its 39%. Big difference. And Kennedy’s tax cuts didn’t pay for themselves either.

This stupid talking point has been debunked many times, do you have anything new or original? I doubt it but thought it would be polite to ask.

Name one time that a tax cut paid for itself. Just one.

Funding has always been the issue. Maybe we can stop spending so much money killing each other every year, and achieve something instead.

Not going to be a problem, it's back-to-the-future days for conservatism:

reagan-proved-deficits-dont-matter-70308.jpg

Trump's support of science! NOW that is fucking funny!

Yes, the thread talking about Trump's meaningless EO about going back to the moon. Why do you ask?

So you're against the advancement of our space program since Trump is in office.
I guess I shouldn't be surprised considering you're scared to death of Trump and his amazing economic growth.

Reading is not a big thing in your life I see, as your compression sucks. Please highlight where I said anything about being again the space program...

As for the current economic growth, I am not scared in the least, I am giddy as a junebug. Not long before the election I moved a sizable chunk of money into the market, and even with only moderate risk investments it is booming! Life is good little buddy, take the stick out of your ass and live a little

Compression?
Again?
You might want to stop using autocorrect,it makes you look like a moron,but then those that rely on it generally are stupid.

Oh darn, a typo, how terrible! How will I ever live down the shame! :gives:

No, I am not going to give Trump credit for things that he has no control over. People give the POTUS way too much credit and way too much blame for shit they have no control over.

The market has been going up since 2010 and all the economic indicators were positive when Trump took over and they have not changed since then. Even if Trump had the power to control the market, nothing he has done yet would have had any effect, our economy does not change on a dime.

But since you seem to give Trump credit for this sort of shit, let me ask you do you give him the blame for the slowdown in job creation? In the 48 months prior to this Jan the economy added an average of 214,000 jobs a month. Since Jan 2017 the economy has added 174,000 jobs. Is that Trump's fault in your world? Or does he only get the credit and not the blame?

If you would like to know what controls our economy, do yourself a favor and read the book "Fragile By Design". Find out why the US has had 12 systemic economic crashes in the last 150 years, and why they keep getting closer together. You will find the guy sitting in the White House has shit to do with it

Oh, and since we are in a thread about an EO, tell me just what does this EO do to get the US back to the moon. Since there is, and can be, no funding attached to an EO, do you think that the current NASA budget is sufficient for such an endeavour?

So, for the Trump troopers out there, what exactly does this EO do si

Compression?
Again?

No, I am not going to give Trump credit for things that he has no control over. People give the POTUS way too much credit and way too much blame for shit they have no control over.

The market has been going up since 2010 and all the economic indicators were positive when Trump took over and they have not changed since then. Even if Trump had the power to control the market, nothing he has done yet would have had any effect, our economy does not change on a dime.

But since you seem to give Trump credit for this sort of shit, let me ask you do you give him the blame for the slowdown in job creation? In the 48 months prior to this Jan the economy added an average of 214,000 jobs a month. Since Jan 2017 the economy has added 174,000 jobs. Is that Trump's fault in your world? Or does he only get the credit and not the blame?

If you would like to know what controls our economy, do yourself a favor and read the book "Fragile By Design". Find out why the US has had 12 systemic economic crashes in the last 150 years, and why they keep getting closer together. You will find the guy sitting in the White House has shit to do with it

Oh, and since we are in a thread about an EO, tell me just what does this EO do to get the US back to the moon. Since there is, and can be, no funding attached to an EO, do you think that the current NASA budget is sufficient for such an endeavour?

Just as I thought...dismissed.

So, for the Trump troopers out there, what exactly does this EO do si

Compression?
Again?

Just as I thought...dismissed.

Smartest move you have made all day, run away while you can. Here is a little free advice for you.

51nnYg6eISL.jpg

Watching Trump’s announcement, he seems to think that private enterprise is going to fund his new endeavour. I guess he’s forgotten that the only things of economic value ever achieved by space exploration were Teflon and Tang and no one drinks Tang any more.

Not one word about how much it will all cost or who’s going to pay for it. Magical thinking I guess.

Watching Trump’s announcement, he seems to think that private enterprise is going to fund his new endeavour. I guess he’s forgotten that the only things of economic value ever achieved by space exploration were Teflon and Tang and no one drinks Tang any more.

Not one word about how much it will all cost or who’s going to pay for it. Magical thinking I guess.

do not forget velcro!

You must really understand, in order to achieve this goal and fund it, the superior White American of White European heritage MUST fully fund at the behest of the Negro that is given a monthly hand me down White taxpayer check since LBJ.

You must really understand, in order to achieve this goal and fund it, the superior White American of White European heritage MUST fully fund at the behest of the Negro that is given a monthly hand me down White taxpayer check since LBJ.

The Negros haven’t asked for handouts. They’ve asked for opportunities. The ones with their hands out are the corporations and the millionaires who told the Republican Party that they’d stop donating to the Party unless they got a huge tax break.

White people are the biggest beneficiaries of food stamps and welfare programs. Especially those poor white crackers in Red States, like you Stevo.

This is outstanding and will be great. It will be an innovative jobs creator too. America is back! It was also nostalgic to see former Apollo Astronauts Harrison Schmidt and Buzz Aldrin standing by the president.

NASA TWITTER with Video of the signing.
Twitter
I just hope that the trashy little bitch who signed the EO will be the first to go.

Trump also mentioned that Space was important to national security - more than once. Is he planning on reviving Reagan’s failed “Star Wars” missile defence system?

Republicans sure do spend a lot of money they don’t have.

This is outstanding and will be great. It will be an innovative jobs creator too. America is back! It was also nostalgic to see former Apollo Astronauts Harrison Schmidt and Buzz Aldrin standing by the president.

Twitter
Just like he's building a wall Mexico is going to pay for.
You just loved being duped by a con artist.

Lets find a new planet for liberals!

no need, we are more of this country than you hacks.

but you can feel free to leave any time. I think Iran would work just fine for you.

or better yet, why don't you go to Russia. they're exactly what you want.

and you can get to watch them have journalists murdered. it would be like entertainment for you.

Trump also mentioned that Space was important to national security - more than once. Is he planning on reviving Reagan’s failed “Star Wars” missile defence system?

Republicans sure do spend a lot of money they don’t have.

but not on anything that helps anyone except for the contractor friends they give the no bid contracts to.

Twitter
Trump is such a moron. He cares a hell of a lot more about policy ideas that have symbolism representing his ego than he does on issues of actual substance. Going back to the moon is completely pointless besides the desperate attempt for him to be noticed for pushing for it.

IMG_0151.JPG
Lets find a new planet for liberals!

no need, we are more of this country than you hacks.

but you can feel free to leave any time. I think Iran would work just fine for you.

or better yet, why don't you go to Russia. they're exactly what you want.

and you can get to watch them have journalists murdered. it would be like entertainment for you.
Here are the pictures of journalists Putin has murdered.
Trump calls him a " strong leader."

Twitter
Trump is such a moron. He cares a hell of a lot more about policy ideas that have symbolism representing his ego than he does on issues of actual substance. Going back to the moon is completely pointless besides the desperate attempt for him to be noticed for pushing for it.
"Going back to the moon is completely pointless besides the desperate attempt for him to be noticed for pushing for it."

Bingo. You hit the nail on the head.

Twitter
Is he going to get the Martians to pay for it?
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
That's the funniest thing I've heard all week.
Well done!

Forum List

Back