It's official, the Supreme Court just ruled we are a Christian nation

They never, ever understand what "separation of Church and State" means, which of course is not in the Constitution. They think it means they are free to "live free" from religion.

Too bad, so sad, secularists.

Exactly, freedom of religion not from religion.

so if youre not a christian you arent religious ?

Where did I say that? All non Christian's are welcomed in the USA a christian nation who saved the world from atheist who murdered millions.

The US isn't a christian nation.

I must agree, but it is a nation of Christians.
Of mostly christians....of probably a 100 sects, many of which can't stand each other. Just read any thread on catholics to see that.

Like we always said, in God we trust.

Supreme Court rejects atheists' attempt to scrub 'In God We Trust' off US currency

Supreme Court rejects atheists' attempt to scrub 'In God We Trust' off US currency

The Supreme Court rejected an atheist case Monday to remove "In God We Trust," the national motto, from all coins and currency from the Department of Treasury.

Michael Newdow, the same activist attorney who tried to remove "under God" from the Pledge of Allegiance, lost his case, arguing Congress' mandate to inscribe "In God We Trust" on currency was a government endorsement of religion and a violation of the First Amendment

So God= Christian??
Better yet....why belief in only one male god?

Because their is only one God?

Where did I say that? All non Christian's are welcomed in the USA a christian nation who saved the world from atheist who murdered millions.

Of mostly christians....of probably a 100 sects, many of which can't stand each other. Just read any thread on catholics to see that.

Blame Martin Luther .

The Supreme Court rejected an atheist case Monday to remove "In God We Trust," the national motto, from all coins and currency from the Department of Treasury.

Michael Newdow, the same activist attorney who tried to remove "under God" from the Pledge of Allegiance, lost his case, arguing Congress' mandate to inscribe "In God We Trust" on currency was a government endorsement of religion and a violation of the First Amendment

So God= Christian??
Better yet....why belief in only one male god?

Because their is only one God?

Nope...even the bible used by christians acknowledges that there is more than one.

Blame Martin Luther .

He wasn't the first....just one of the first that the catholic hierarchy didn't kill.

I have found you guys to be harboring the group the Government Doesn't like. As punishment, I demand you attend one service of the Church I Do Like, or, be beheaded. Never! Bla Bla! Ah! Chop. I mean do I trust Government or people less on these topics historically?

Deep question, does God follow Christ? Many pre-Trinitarians, Nestorians, Miaphysites, may have placed Christ as subordinate to the Father. Chalcedonic and Western and existing Christianity today after the nIcene creed post them as equals. The unconfused nature of Man and Divine they first determined probably leads into the unconfused three natures of one God. It seems like a similar idea. If God sent his only Son like Abraham was tested to do, who knows?

We are also a nation that is supposed to provide equal protection under the law to all.
Not to homosexuals. They are Satan's Disciples!

We are also a nation that is supposed to provide equal protection under the law to all.
Satan....:71: Real grown ups don't believe in the boogeyman.

Wrong. In god we trust was added to currency by order of Lincoln during the civil war to get a few pesky preachers off of his back at the time as he had more important matters to attend to.

Our national motto is E. Pluribus Unum. Which is also on our currency.

The in god we trust motto can be removed by an act of Congress, as the Constitution only gives Congress that power.

The plaintiff in this case lost only because he did not have standing to bring the case.

The United Sates of America is not, or ever will be a Christian nation officially, as that is a violation of the Constitution and would never be heard by the court, much less upheld.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Read the Obergefell and Windsor SCOTUS decisions and shut the fuck up. Get help too!

Read the Obergefell and Windsor SCOTUS decisions and shut the fuck up. Get help too!
You and your type kind need conversion therapy and accept God. Then we might talk equal rights.

so much for church and state ......
Does not matter to conservatives as long as they can push God on you
God isn't pushed on anyone.

Many Christians meerly refuse to allow Democrat to deny them their right to worship Him.
You are out of your fucking mind!! How the fuck are Democrats, or anyone else trying to deny anyone the right to worship? That is some pretty paranoid schizophrenic and bizarre bovine excrement.

Wrong. In god we trust was added to currency by order of Lincoln during the civil war to get a few pesky preachers off of his back at the time as he had more important matters to attend to.

Our national motto is E. Pluribus Unum. Which is also on our currency.

The in god we trust motto can be removed by an act of Congress, as the Constitution only gives Congress that power.

The plaintiff in this case lost only because he did not have standing to bring the case.

The United Sates of America is not, or ever will be a Christian nation officially, as that is a violation of the Constitution and would never be heard by the court, much less upheld.
Ha! The Only way the United States existed in the middle 1700's was as a new Christian nation politically. You are possibly drawing conclusions from the new "freedom of religion", Because, The First qualification in the British Empire to Office was being an Anglican! The Anglicans swam back across the channel in irrational fear in the American Revolution. The Priestly Class were no longer here, while all our media and first answer to Rule Britannia, Hail Columbia, for European Ears, is a totally God-centered theological discourse. People make so many "Dieism" and Rationalism Inner-Circle Masionic noises about it. I don't know , I don't. That's ridiculous, well George Washington knew in the Field, Anglican Commander's morality. All I make out of All this obviously, is that if we went down the road of Anglican vs Anglicans then they have the Archbishop of Canterbury and even most of the lower tier of that pyramid scheme and they'd be wielding all the hocus pocus.

Another precious thread for we atheists to contemplate. Post-genocide of the Indigene, after 300 original languages have disappeared, it's the first name that counts. In The Chinese Sky During the Han, the B.C. star charts at the back of the book show in the constellation Lupus, the asterism Jizu, 'a group of soldiers.' No doubt, the Chinese christ came before the avatar from Nazareth. Why should one trust the Supreme Court with this religious nonsense, let alone defining (when [italics]) abortion is murder?

They think it means they are free to "live free" from religion.
That is exactly what it means. If you are free to live by your religion, and I am NOT free to reject the tenants of YOUR religion in favor whatever the fuck I believe or don't believe , I am less free than you and there is not fucking way in hell that you can justify that.

What it means is that you expect the gov't to strip religion from public life.

Sorry about that (or not really) that's not what the Constitution says. If your feelings are hurt, I suggest you walk away, look away, or cry--whatever.

so much for church and state ......
Does not matter to conservatives as long as they can push God on you
God isn't pushed on anyone.

Many Christians meerly refuse to allow Democrat to deny them their right to worship Him.
You are out of your fucking mind!! How the fuck are Democrats, or anyone else trying to deny anyone the right to worship? That is some pretty paranoid schizophrenic and bizarre bovine excrement.

welcome to RW la-la land.

You and your type kind need conversion therapy and accept God. Then we might talk equal rights.
Really? What should I be converted to Uncle Bens Rice ?. Let me tell you something Slick I have been on this earth for 72 fucking years. You don't know a fucking thing about me besides what the daemon voices in your head are telling you. I know who and what I am and I'm comfortable in my skin. I do not need the likes of you who apparently suffers from some form of religious psychosis telling me that I need therapy of any fucking kind!

Last edited:
Wasn't it King Louis of the French that helped us out? Proud Frenchmen talking about "Creating" America don't seem to care about this somehow. Napoleon is 1800s. Nevertheless, wouldn't it figure the next time we talk about being a "Christian Nation", its about Nationalistically being the "Only" Christian Nation! What?! Are you guys talking about being Catholics?! Send your money to Mexico?! Are you talking about Lutheran Germany, Presbyterian South Korea or Scotland? We are after World War 2 talking about being a Christian Nation again to say its just Us that are. Name all the Christians made in America with no reach in the world at all and as much history and prestige. Baptists, Methodists, etc, Mormon, what others, PresbyteriansUSA, all of them small, unprovoking. Anybody remember JFK said be a citizen of the world. He got shot.

Forum List

Back