It's Official - Some Liberals Have Gone 'Racist' Insane: Pokemon Go is a 'DEATH Sentence' for Blacks

Oh, so sorry that I think your game is silly. :) Waaah. Buck up and deal with it. This is a good game for children. Yup.
I don't play the game twit. You know what's even more pathetic than someone playing a make believe game? Someone who thinks God is real, and even prays to the pixie dust make believe character thinking they are real.
Ask to be put back in your straight jacket before you hurt yourself

Since you are getting so upset about it - in fact, so upset that you saw it fit to private message me after I asked you not to - then I would say perhaps the straight jacket fits YOU. :meow:

So easily upset, eh? :D
I messaged you before you said not to. Either way you had not the courage to follow through. Typical "christian". Stuck in make believe land and unable to face reality

OMG. Get over it. Lol. It's a fucking video game, you sensitive ninny.
Backstroke doesn't suit those with saggy tits.

Just puttin that out there

Sorry that you have saggy boobies. :(

I don't play the game twit. You know what's even more pathetic than someone playing a make believe game? Someone who thinks God is real, and even prays to the pixie dust make believe character thinking they are real.
Ask to be put back in your straight jacket before you hurt yourself

Since you are getting so upset about it - in fact, so upset that you saw it fit to private message me after I asked you not to - then I would say perhaps the straight jacket fits YOU. :meow:

I messaged you before you said not to. Either way you had not the courage to follow through. Typical "christian". Stuck in make believe land and unable to face reality

I bet you let all the boys play tetherball don't you....

No saggy boobies here! :D And I don't even need to wear a bra, unlike you. Lol.

Snapshot_20160624_23.JPG

View attachment 81549
Definitely tetherball material

View attachment 81549
Definitely tetherball material

How so? My boobs are perky and beautiful. :) I take care of my body instead of playing video games. ;) Sorry about your jealousy.

Face it old man, my tits and arse are WAAAY nicer than yours. ;)
I sure as hell hope so but until you post some ass pics to prove it, it remains up in the air. Kinda like your head

I have posted ass pictures. Lol. See? You missing out on ass pictures because you're too busy searching for pokemons. :lol:
I don't play Pokémon dear. How many times do I have to tell you that? Right now I'm playing the bad boy online. You know you love it.....just call me and get it over with. I'm a tetherball champion, trust me

So what you're saying is that instead of a literal death sentence for blacks it was a cool GAME that brought kids from across almost every spectrum together?! Go figure....

Kids and adults both. There were well over a hundred people all playing it together. It was really cool.
Did you know that in the Pokemon universe, the Pokemon are sentient creatures? There are no other animals, just humans and Pokemon, and the humans eat the Pokemon as well as enslave them to play death sports.

Pokémon and the Animals in Captivity Debate | The Artifice

PETA wages war on Pokemon for virtual animal cruelty!

The 10 Most Miserable Creatures in the Pokemon World

9 Shocking Pokemon Facts That Prove It Shouldn't Be For Kids

Lol, isnt the internet entertaining?

:D

So what you're saying is that instead of a literal death sentence for blacks it was a cool GAME that brought kids from across almost every spectrum together?! Go figure....

Kids and adults both. There were well over a hundred people all playing it together. It was really cool.
Did you know that in the Pokemon universe, the Pokemon are sentient creatures? There are no other animals, just humans and Pokemon, and the humans eat the Pokemon as well as enslave them to play death sports.

Pokémon and the Animals in Captivity Debate | The Artifice

PETA wages war on Pokemon for virtual animal cruelty!

The 10 Most Miserable Creatures in the Pokemon World

9 Shocking Pokemon Facts That Prove It Shouldn't Be For Kids

Lol, isnt the internet entertaining?

:D
Actually, there are regular animals in the Pokemon world as well(mostly birds though).

Forum List

Back