It's official: Colorado red flag gun confiscations begin

Those cops just saved lives. Wife beaters have a bad rep for some reason.
Should the wives of those guys be allowed to have guns tommy? would you disarm those women tommy? I think this may just be good news for those guys with the "bad rep", but as long as the guns are gone all is good right?
In an ideal world they wouldnt need a gun. But in your world they have done nothing wrong so why should they lose their guns ?

In an ideal world they wouldnt need a gun.

In an ideal world we wouldn't need a constitution or bill of rights.

But in your world they have done nothing wrong so why should they lose their guns ?
Are you saying the wives of wife beaters should not be allowed to own firearms tommy? you are making the lives of wife beaters safer tommy.

In an ideal world they wouldnt need a gun.

In an ideal world we wouldn't need a constitution or bill of rights.

But in your world they have done nothing wrong so why should they lose their guns ?
Are you saying the wives of wife beaters should not be allowed to own firearms tommy? you are making the lives of wife beaters safer tommy.
We have no need of a second amendment. The evidence is that it makes a society more dangerous.

We have no need of a second amendment.
That's a european thing though, [I wouldn't mind seeing that entire continent completely disarmed including the military] it would be akin to "we have no need for a first amendment since we've said everything we have to say". [much like soviets had no need for elections]

The evidence is that it makes a society more dangerous.
Not true tommy, The NRA is virtually crime free, it has a lower crime rate than WALES, how do you explain that? Folks who do not respect the second amendment are the ones who are dangerous, in fact it is the people who cherish the second amendment in this country that law abiding citizens need not fear.

We have no need of a second amendment.
That's a european thing though, [I wouldn't mind seeing that entire continent completely disarmed including the military] it would be akin to "we have no need for a first amendment since we've said everything we have to say". [much like soviets had no need for elections]

The evidence is that it makes a society more dangerous.
Not true tommy, The NRA is virtually crime free, it has a lower crime rate than WALES, how do you explain that? Folks who do not respect the second amendment are the ones who are dangerous, in fact it is the people who cherish the second amendment in this country that law abiding citizens need not fear.
325px-Gun-related_death_rates_in_high-income_countries%2C_2010.svg.png

I can accept that the US is too far gone to be brought back to civilisation. But it is a sad reflection of your crazy gun culture.

I can accept that the US is too far gone to be brought back to civilisation. But it is a sad reflection of your crazy gun culture.

Your chart refutes nothing tommy, it shows "death rate" not "murder rate"...and it proves beyond all doubt that the NRA has a lower crime and death rate from guns than anywhere/anyplace on your entire continent...Is that something else you find acceptable tommy?...

I can accept that the US is too far gone to be brought back to civilization. But it is a sad reflection of your crazy gun culture.

Our gun culture CREATED this country. TEICE in a matter of 50 years we kicked British troops out of this nation using largely PRIVATELY OWNED arms. Without those guns, there is no USA.

And over half cops are wife beaters, domestic violence. You wouldn't know this but as a retired licensed FFL gun dealer I do know, I saw the changes and the aftermath. The NICS check made domestic violence a FELONY crime where one could not own a firearm, it was a misdemeanor until they changed the 4473 to DV is a felony. Happened to be half the cops so they made a provision and allowed cops to carry anyway.

And over half cops are wife beaters, domestic violence. You wouldn't know this but as a retired licensed FFL gun dealer I do know, I saw the changes and the aftermath. The NICS check made domestic violence a FELONY crime where one could not own a firearm, it was a misdemeanor until they changed the 4473 to DV is a felony. Happened to be half the cops so they made a provision and allowed cops to carry anyway.
Wife beaters should be in jail, not walking around with machine guns.

Your chart refutes nothing tommy, it shows "death rate" not "murder rate"...and it proves beyond all doubt that the NRA has a lower crime and death rate from guns than anywhere/anyplace on your entire continent...Is that something else you find acceptable tommy?...
The red line is the murder rate and the blue line is the suicide rate. It doesnt support the nra in any way. You are deluded if you think so.

Wife beaters should be in jail, not walking around with machine guns.

I think that depends on the wife. Besides, very few Americans have the proper licenses to own a machine gun or an assault rifle.

You wouldn’t understand that because your ancestors willingly gave their right to arms and self-defense up to your Royalty hundreds of years ago.

The red line is the murder rate and the blue line is the suicide rate.
I should have figured that out, but both above and beneath the graph it says "death rate".

It doesnt support the nra in any way. You are deluded if you think so.
Wrong again, it does not intentionally support the NRA, but as with so many bogus left wing claims it does so unwittingly [and my claim was that it proved my point, although it does ultimately support it as well] which is why you cannot refute the claim that the NRA has a lower crime rate than your country and continent.

I can accept that the US is too far gone to be brought back to civilization. But it is a sad reflection of your crazy gun culture.

Our gun culture CREATED this country. TEICE [sic] in a matter of 50 years we kicked British troops out of this nation using largely PRIVATELY OWNED arms. Without those guns, there is no USA.

I wonder why someone like Tainted Tommy, a loyal product of the very same degenerate culture against which we rebelled, would wish to deny us the freedom that made this rebellion possible. I can't imagine, can you?

Until it's you. See, I can dig through all your posts till I find one I consider threatening. Screen shot that and there you go, cops at your door making sure you don't have dangerous stuff. That cool with you?

Forum List

Back