It's official: Colorado red flag gun confiscations begin

It is because it reveals a flaw in our system

We could easily reduce our prison population by half or more if we revamped the arraignment and bail policies

Kind of like the way we could reduce the murder rate by concentrating law enforcement efforts in the places where the most murders occur

We could reduce our crime rates by banning guns and having sensible social welfare policies... you know, like every other social democracy.

We won't. We are still stupid, we are still mean.

And you can move to the UK and be happy too.

And you can move to the UK and be happy too.
Or we can fix this country... that'll work.

It's too bad we have to drag you inbred rednecks into the 21st century.

We did fix this country, almost two and a half centuries ago, when we rebelled against the UK and kicked the British filth out of our country.

It's too bad that there are some anti-American pieces of filth still in our country who want to turn us back into the very same sort of tyrannical shithole that our ancestors fought so hard and sacrificed so much for the right not to be.

We did fix this country, almost two and a half centuries ago, when we rebelled against the UK and kicked the British filth out of our country.

The British have universal health care and ended slavery 40 years before we did...

It's too bad that there are some anti-American pieces of filth still in our country who want to turn us back into the very same sort of tyrannical shithole that our ancestors fought so hard and sacrificed so much for the right not to be.

A bunch of racists who didn't want to pay their fair share in taxes had nothing to do with "Freedom".

The British have universal health care and ended slavery 40 years before we did...

A bunch of racists who didn't want to pay their fair share in taxes had nothing to do with "Freedom".
An old white guy calling other white people racist is hilarious

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

It's notable that in nearly every thread where JoeB131 is accusing anyone else of “racism”, he's the only one saying anything at all about race, or suggesting that race has anything to do with the issue being discussed.

Projector.gif

It's notable that in nearly every thread where JoeB131 is accusing anyone else of “racism”, he's the only one saying anything at all about race, or suggesting that race has anything to do with the issue being discussed.

Again, says the guy who belongs to a cult that thinks God curses people with dark skin, and didn't allow black people to become full members until 1978.

Again, says the guy who belongs to a cult that thinks God curses people with dark skin, and didn't allow black people to become full members until 1978.

Again, you're the only one here saying anything about race. You're the only one who, by your very own postings, demonstrates yourself to be a racist, as well as being rather seriously bigoted against people by other categories than race.

Do something about the beam in your own eye, before you complain about the mote in mine, or anyone else's.

Again, you're the only one here saying anything about race. You're the only one who, by your very own postings, demonstrates yourself to be a racist, as well as being rather seriously bigoted against people by other categories than race.

Do something about the beam in your own eye, before you complain about the mote in mine, or anyone else's.

Racism doesn't go away because you pretend it isn't there... I mean, I know this is a Mormon Survival Strategy, living in denial.

We live in a racist country... deal with it.

Racism doesn't go away because you pretend it isn't there... I mean, I know this is a Mormon Survival Strategy, living in denial.

We live in a racist country... deal with it.

Believe it or not, most Americans are not at all like you. Most of us are not so deeply saturated with racism and hatred and just about every form of bigotry, such that it oozes from very pore, poisoning every thing we see and every word that we say or write.

That's just you.

Believe it or not, most Americans are not at all like you. Most of us are not so deeply saturated with racism and hatred and just about every form of bigotry, such that it oozes from very pore, poisoning every thing we see and every word that we say or write.

That's just you.

46% of the Country voted for Donald Trump... who wasn't even subtle about his racism unlike other Republicans, who were at least clever enough to use code words.

No, I look around, analyze the situation and THEN determine whether some form of self-defense response is necessary or not.

yeah, funny, that never seems to ever actually happen. Usually it's more like, "Oh my God, a Negro!" bang, bang, bang.
You REALLY need to stop dragging others into your hallucinations, Joey. Stop mixing magic mushrooms with your booze.

Forum List

Back