• Other

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • I wouldn't vote

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
The 2024 election is here! As of right now, who do you vote for president? Here are the presumed choices.

f9d90791b2a724bdb0986a69194ec53ee7267259e9ff5646127e56ec8552d185_1.jpg

No one could possibly make a better President

A poll on a message board that is 3/4 Conservative is not that relevant

I'm voting for the guy who won the last two Presidential elections. If the GOP manipulates their primaries the same way Democrats do and he doesn't get the nod, I will write in Raul Castro ro some other banana republic dictator; we need a psycho who is more experienced at running a banana republic than the vermin who will get the node from either Party. At least they will deal promptly with the sniveling 'minorities' and their street thugs effectively and the drive the faggots back into their closets and nail the doors shut. Plus I already speak a little Tejano and like to dance and I play mean conga drum.

Last edited:
I'm voting for the guy who won the last two Presidential elections. If the GOP manipulates their primaries the same way Democrats do and he doesn't get the nod, I will write in Raul Castro ro some other banana republic dictator; we need a psycho who is more experienced at running a banana republic than the vermin who will get the node from either Party. At least they will deal promptly with the sniveling 'minorities' and their street thugs effectively and the drive the faggots back into their closets and nail the doors shut. Plus I already speak a little Tejano and like to dance and I play mean conga drum.

Awe, give democrats a break. They're not doing too bad running a banana republic.

I enjoy watching children of democrat voters die of fentanyl poisoning and I want to see more of it!

So I'm voting straight line democrat ticket :banana:

I also want to see food & gas prices double again...and then double again...Oh and electric bills!

We all gotsta save the planet you know!

Forum List

Back