Hilary pushed her pos steele dossier, but critic of "her" gets 7 months in jail

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
no unequal justice to see here.

He was punished for illegal voter suppression. He did not assault and batter any person, little one.

This fucking chink did the EXACT same thing. No arrest... no prison.

I get it, her relatives gave the Briben crime family Millions in bribes, but still, the optics are bad.

F8vWvdTXkAAH0li.jpg

You mean after she lost the election?

And you guys think she is some kind of mastermind criminal but she didn't use the document during the campaign to damn the Trumpybear?

The Hell you say!

The dumbass dude published false election dates seeking to trick Americans into not voting and got 7 months for his stunt. I bet he laughed when he was doing it too. Jokes on him.

You mean after she lost the election?

And you guys think she is some kind of mastermind criminal but she didn't use the document during the campaign to damn the Trumpybear?

The Hell you say!

The dumbass dude published false election dates seeking to trick Americans into not voting and got 7 months for his stunt. I bet he laughed when he was doing it too. Jokes on him.
He got 7 months for lying. Lying is not a crime unless you are under oath.

He got 7 months for lying. Lying is not a crime unless you are under oath.
A Trump-supporting social media influencer was sentenced to seven months in prison for conspiring to suppress the votes of possibly thousands of people who supported former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election.

Douglass Mackey, who was 33 when he was convicted in March, was also ordered to pay a $15,000 fine. Mackey, who was known to his 58,000 Twitter followers as Ricky Vaughn, conspired to spread fraudulent messages and advertisements aimed at Black and female voters.

A Trump-supporting social media influencer was sentenced to seven months in prison for conspiring to suppress the votes of possibly thousands of people who supported former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election.

Douglass Mackey, who was 33 when he was convicted in March, was also ordered to pay a $15,000 fine. Mackey, who was known to his 58,000 Twitter followers as Ricky Vaughn, conspired to spread fraudulent messages and advertisements aimed at Black and female voters.
Thanks for telling us what we already know, shit for brains.

I remember when Republicans were for law and order and not whiny little bitches wallowing in woe-is-me self-grievance.

But that's what happens when you worship a whining orange grifter!
I remember when Dimwingers supported the First Amendment....oh wait.

Not a crime. A first amendment right.

Hillary didn't start the Dossier.

Forum List

Back