It's not funny anymore

NVIDIA? The semiconductor subsidy bill has been in the works for months. It's public knowledge. You'd have to be one desperate partisan hack to call that insider trading.

Paul Pelosi bought Tesla before an announcement that the goverment would buy electric vehicles. Tesla stock price then went ... down. It helps with your "insider trading" myth if you just ignore the stocks that go down.

Also, words mean things. Insider trading means requires someone in a company using inside information about that company. As Nancy Pelosi is not part of a company, she can not engage in insider trading, by definition.

Nancy Pelosi does not own any stock.

Paul Pelosi making money does not mean Nancy Pelosi is being corrupt. Paul Pelosi is a venture capitalist who has been investing big in SF real estate since the 1970s. That's where their money came from. It's very dishonest, but totally normal, for conservatives to only mention Nancy's salary. Best you can really do here is claim that Nancy married for money.

If traitorous, evil, unconstitutional and illegal terrorists can't even get arrested for insider trading anymore............why do we even HAVE laws???

View attachment 670987
One has to have law so the elitists among our elected officials can maintain their wealth so they can keep the American constituency under their power & control. Seriously, from what I can see there are a good 25% if not 30%(correct me if I'm wrong here) of our American constituency that has no dreaming idea @ current of what is going on with the DC gang & also within our state capitals. Our USMB members apparently are among the more gifted of our American constituency as NOTHING, & I mean NOTHING escapes the USMB members all watchful eyes & all hearing ears. Nancy Pelosi could cut a fart while sleeping in her bedroom @ 3:11 in the morning & USMB would have it posted IN DETAIL like strength, aroma, duration, sound, velocity, toxicity, etc. before Nancy's brain could even register that she pumped out a bomb.

We NEED more of the American constituency to take a more active interest in America's political scene, which is where USMB simply shines not to mention all the other forums USMB has to offer(full spectrum message board). I'd say that USMB 'MAY' be the 1st stop that America's elected officials stop @ in the morning to get a handle on the mood of the country. WHY USMB? Because our moderators only moderate when absolutely NEEDED, like a gross violation of board policy incident. Politicians may well be corrupt by the nature of the business but they are NOT stupid people, like they KNOW that USBM is a "moderated only as needed" message board. If you were a politician would you want info gained from a speech moderated so called message board, or a M/B where it's board members can speak their hearts, minds & souls??? Politicians need accurate info statistics(constituency mood/attitude) so they KNOW which direction to follow so they can retain office, & USMB DOES offer them that for sure!

Keep posting for America needs to hear it from people like YOU that speak their mind from the depths of their hearts & souls!

Rules for thee, but not for me.

Time for a reset.

Exactly.

THIS ^^^ is what the progtards are all about.

Which is why they're an aberration.

The left fought for equality for 150 years, and now these asinine progtards are destroying it all.

What happens next is the right reacts, and then the left has to spend the next 150 years fighting for equality again.

Dumbass stupid progtards. They're fucked up. They gotta go

You want fake tears for your fake condition?
1658063925165.png

Forum List

Back