It's not a conspiracy anymore: Michelle Obama confirms Barack was born in Kenya!!!

The answer is "yes". Parents who are American citizens convey that citizenship on to their offspring no matter where in the world they were born. Which is why this "birfer" shit is a complete crock as well.

Not only that, but I'm pretty sure that military bases are considered part of the "home country" within its boundaries. An American military base IS America as far as the law is concerned (also as far as I know...I could be wrong on that though).

but in order to be president, don't you have to have been born here, as obama clearly was, not just have your parents be citizens? I can see how they might make american military bases the homeland, but say your folks went to paris and your mother went into labor early and had you in Paris. I wouldn't think you could be president now.

Nah, if your parents are natural citizens, then you are too. No matter where in the world you were born.
a citizen, yes. but as far as requirements for being president....

I know Jennifer Granholm (governor of michigan) can never be president because she was born in canada, even though she's a citizen. same with ahhnold.

but in order to be president, don't you have to have been born here, as obama clearly was, not just have your parents be citizens? I can see how they might make american military bases the homeland, but say your folks went to paris and your mother went into labor early and had you in Paris. I wouldn't think you could be president now.

Nah, if your parents are natural citizens, then you are too. No matter where in the world you were born.

I know Jennifer Granholm (governor of michigan) can never be president because she was born in canada, even though she's a citizen. same with ahhnold.

mccain was born in the canal zone.

Ahnold's parents weren't US citizens. There's the difference.

If it were true, it's a moot point. Nothing or nobody would kick this 'messiah' out....not if the left-wing loonies have anything to say or do about it. Has anybody ever seen so many so absolutely ga-ga over this radical ideological, left-wing muslim man???? Go figure.

There's a dirty joke in there someplace...

on a naval base?

on a naval base?

not sure. i remember it was brought up during the election.

i'm getting really tired of birthers.

Would you be really tired if it had been Bush the birthers were after???????? I think not.

on a naval base?

not sure. i remember it was brought up during the election.

No, he was born in Colon. (seriously)

Not in the Canal Zone.

Now we have two dirty jokes to work with.

Bartolo?

bartolo-colon-fat.jpg

Here are our USMB Birthers, who am I leaving out?

US Fake Army Retard

Crude Frank

Angel Hair

Pale Rider

Forum List

Back