It's Katie Couric!

More kids die in pools and in cars......

Many millions more kids are in cars and water than playing with guns...

That is why so few kids are killed with guns.....74.2 million kids......48 accidentally killed with guns in 2014....down from 2013 when 69 kids were killed accidentally with guns.......and this while 37,000,000 million new guns were purchased by new gun owners....again making your whole point about guns stupid.

More guns bought and carried, and the gun murder rate, the gun accident rate went down......not up.

How many kids killed others? Quite a few moms been getting shot lately.

Yeah asswipe...you found a total of two out of a population of 320,000,000 million people.....what a moron you are....

Two in seconds moron.

You're the one that got caught flat-footed. When you come up with a list of 100,000 or more, let us know.

Japan still had a gun problem with the yakuza....when the Yakuza went to war they shot each other and used grenades......even though both are completely, and utterly, illegal in Japan......as we told you morons...when you ban guns only criminals and cops will have guns....and that happened in Japan....

How did they actually stop gun violence........they put a 30 year sentence on gun crime....now the Yakuza are on the verge of war....but no one wants to risk a 30 year prison sentence....

Florida has a very effective gun law. Stunningly, it punishes the CRIMINAL. I KNOW, a very novel approach.

Commit any crime and you have a gun, mandatory 10 years. Commit any crime and fire the gun with no injuries, mandatory 20 years. Commit any crime, fire a gun and injure or kill someone, mandatory LIFE.

Loosen gun control laws in Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis, New Orleans, Washington, D.C. and put that law in place and I'll wager the murder rate in each city drops like a rock.

If there is a gun in your house, it is 9 times more likely that you, or a member of your family will be injured or killed by gunshot, than if there was no gun in your house.

Waiting for you to confirm this with a reliable source and link.

And that doesn't count lever action rifles....or pump action shotguns which can be loaded on the move......anti gunners are morons...

I keep a pump shotgun in my bedroom. I've often thought I don't even need any cartridges for the weapon, just racking it would alert most any intruder.

The gun accident rate went up. You base it on ownership not the number of guns bought moron.
You base it on LEGAL ownership

You think she was an illegal gun owner?

Pro-Gun Mom Shot By Son Must Take Gun Safety Class

So there's one

What about that article about Chicago you posted?

And accidents happen always have always will. If you really care about accidental deaths then why don't you concentrate on those accidents that kill far more that accidental gun shots?

The gun ones really should never happen. People need to use cars for tranportion. People need to bathe. Almost nobody ever needs a gun and the accidents are completely avoidable.

Americans need guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent criminal attack, and all Americans need guns to keep our governmnet from committing mass murder like the governments in Europe, Asia, and the rest of the world did.........

They protect our freedom.....

And yet anyone with a dgu is extremely rare. Sorry the 1.5 is fantasy not suported by anything in the real world. And 1.5 is minuscule compared to how much driving is going on.

The gun accident rate went up. You base it on ownership not the number of guns bought moron.

So there's one

And accidents happen always have always will. If you really care about accidental deaths then why don't you concentrate on those accidents that kill far more that accidental gun shots?

The gun ones really should never happen. People need to use cars for tranportion. People need to bathe. Almost nobody ever needs a gun and the accidents are completely avoidable.

People don't "need" pools or stairs or a whole host of other things I can list that are potentially dangerous

The thing you don't seem to grasp is that it's not up to yu to tell people what they need or don't need.

How will you get to the second floor without stairs? How will small children bathe without a tub?

Japan still had a gun problem with the yakuza....when the Yakuza went to war they shot each other and used grenades......even though both are completely, and utterly, illegal in Japan......as we told you morons...when you ban guns only criminals and cops will have guns....and that happened in Japan....

How did they actually stop gun violence........they put a 30 year sentence on gun crime....now the Yakuza are on the verge of war....but no one wants to risk a 30 year prison sentence....

Florida has a very effective gun law. Stunningly, it punishes the CRIMINAL. I KNOW, a very novel approach.

Commit any crime and you have a gun, mandatory 10 years. Commit any crime and fire the gun with no injuries, mandatory 20 years. Commit any crime, fire a gun and injure or kill someone, mandatory LIFE.

Loosen gun control laws in Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis, New Orleans, Washington, D.C. and put that law in place and I'll wager the murder rate in each city drops like a rock.

Florida has a higher than average homicide rate and crime went up in 2014.

The way Japan did it......30 years...now the criminals are afraid to look at a gun...they also take the yakuza bosses to court and make them pay fines for their thugs......we can't do that but that is how they keep their gun crime low.

Florida has a higher than average homicide rate and crime went up in 2014.

We've been through this.....their crime rate is at a 43 year low......

And again....more Americans own and carry guns since the 1990s...and our gun murder rate went down...nation wide............

Normal people are not shooting anyone.......

So there's one

Americans need guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent criminal attack, and all Americans need guns to keep our governmnet from committing mass murder like the governments in Europe, Asia, and the rest of the world did.........

And yet anyone with a dgu is extremely rare. Sorry the 1.5 is fantasy not suported by anything in the real world. And 1.5 is minuscule compared to how much driving is going on.

Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent criminal attack and to save lives....according to Bill Clinton and Barack Obama...the Department of Justice and the CDC......on top of that you have 40 years of actual research into defensive gun use that supports their findings......

You pull numbers out of your ass...does that hurt?

At least she acknowledged and apologized. Good for her!
I wish I could see and get the same from the politicians who don't dare correct themselves this way

The apology is not accepted.

Okay Billy_Kinetta if more correction is required to make good on this wrong,
I encourage you to petition for that until your grievances are redressed.
Please let me know how I may assist in this.
We need all objections addressed, if we are going to have transparency
and responsibility in govt, media and other institutions that shape public policy.

Thank you and I encourage you to pursue truth and justice until we see peace at last.

At least she acknowledged and apologized. Good for her!
I wish I could see and get the same from the politicians who don't dare correct themselves this way

The apology is not accepted.

Okay Billy_Kinetta if more correction is required to make good on this wrong,
I encourage you to petition for that until your grievances are redressed.
Please let me know how I may assist in this.
We need all objections addressed, if we are going to have transparency
and responsibility in govt, media and other institutions that shape public policy.

Thank you and I encourage you to pursue truth and justice until we see peace at last.

Yeah, wouldnt it be cool if Hitler could apologize as well?

Answer: no.

So there's one

Tell me how do you compare defensive gun use to driving?
and when is 1.5 million ever a minuscule number

So there's one

People don't "need" pools or stairs or a whole host of other things I can list that are potentially dangerous

The thing you don't seem to grasp is that it's not up to yu to tell people what they need or don't need.

How will you get to the second floor without stairs? How will small children bathe without a tub?

Ban second floors on homes. More kids die and get hurt in accidental falls than they do by guns. Ban tubs and mandate showers instead. And don't forget swimming pools.

Unintentional Accidental gun shot doesn't even make the top ten causes of accidental deaths in nany age group

https://www.cdc.gov/injury/wisqars/..._highlighting_unintentional_injury_2011-a.pdf

Forum List

Back