It's just a protest

According to a black protestor, it was a person carrying it shouting, if we don't do this this is who they will become.

Not one picture? There is no way i am going to just take his word for it. If the flag was there, a picture would exist.

More shit from little tyrant that you cant make up...

1645201228597.png

Basically, what they're saying is that implementation of the Emergency Act has created the situation where it is too dangerous to debate the Emergency Act. :laughing0301:

WaPo opinion means nothing, what matter is the law.

The PREP Act empowers the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to immunize “covered persons" (including pharmaceutical companies and healthcare providers) that make what are called “countermeasures" (including vaccines) from liability in a declared public health emergency.

That's exactly what HHS did when they declared the coronavirus pandemic to be such an emergency, in March 2020. Without emergency, there is no EUA.

The fully FDA approved products, not issued under emergency declaration, approved thru normal trial process are not immune from lawsuits, which is specified in the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 (the Vaccine Act) as a way to ensure that the injured would receive compensation, The law does provide drugmakers with some protection from open-ended liability, as shown in Supreme Court case Bruesewitz v. Wyeth LLC.

There you go, moron.

Does any "vaccine" you got so far had any inserts with the warnings, side effects, or they were left completely blank?

I'll answer it for you... inserts are completely blank, and you can't even get a shot if you don't sign you won't sue in case of adverse effects. That alone tells you that without signature you would be able to sue. Second, no country in the world was provided with Prizer or Moderna "vaccines" without providing complete protection from any lawsuits. Why's that, if "vaccines" are "safe and effective"?
ALL vaccines, fully authorized or not, require you to sign a waiver.

Hell, taking virtually any medication at any time in a hospital requires a waiver. Every time you get a flu shot you have to sign that waiver.

This is not a new thing.

ALL vaccines, fully authorized or not, require you to sign a waiver.

Hell, taking virtually any medication at any time in a hospital requires a waiver. Every time you get a flu shot you have to sign that waiver.

This is not a new thing.

Your claim was that FDA fully approved and EUA approved drugs/vaccines have the same liability protection.

I explained to you and I provided lawsuit and SCOTUS ruling that proves that's not the case and why.

Your reply has nothing to do with substance of my post. Even your reply is still incorrect.

Again, your ignorant opinion means nothing, it's the matter of the law.

SCOTUS case Wyeth v. Levine where Supreme Court said definitively “yes;” a company can be sued even after FDA approval.

Your claim was that FDA fully approved and EUA approved drugs/vaccines have the same liability protection.

I explained to you and I provided lawsuit and SCOTUS ruling that proves that's not the case and why.

Your reply has nothing to do with substance of my post. Even your reply is still incorrect.

SCOTUS case Wyeth v. Levine where Supreme Court said definitively “yes;” a company can be sued even after FDA approv
Nope, wrong again, both EUA and FA Covid-19 vaccines are protected by special legislation.

Wyeth vs. Levine is not about vaccinations, nor are the issues in it pertain to how vaccines are administered.

Nope, wrong again, both EUA and FA Covid-19 vaccines are protected by special legislation.

Wyeth vs. Levine is not about vaccinations, nor are the issues in it pertain to how vaccines are administered.

You're speaking from your ass again. Everything I posted above is backed by links to either case laws, or SCOTUS ruling.

Do I need to get crayons to draw it for you? Wyeth vs. Levine is about SCOTUS ruling that FDA fully approved product (regardless if drug or vaccine) are not protected from lawsuits.

If they're both equally protected, why to have at all EUA approved product separate from "fully approved" products?

Special legislation? Where is it? What is called? Link?

If they're both equally protected, why to have at all EUA approved product separate from "fully approved" products?

...because one has EMERGENCY authorization to expedite availability to public due to emergency situation and the other has undergone full aproval process and can be mandated.

DUH?

You're speaking from your ass again. Everything I posted above is backed by links to either case laws, or SCOTUS ruling.
Scotus ruling you cite is not about vaccines, does not apply to PREP. Should I repeat that a few more times for you to get that?

...because one has EMERGENCY authorization to expedite availability to public due to emergency situation and the other has undergone full aproval process and can be mandated.

DUH?

If is fully approved, why there is still EUA.

There can't be both, black letter law doesn't allow that.

Also, EUA products cannot be mandated.

Interesting article in Washington Post...

The primarily white supporters of the Freedom Convoy argue that pandemic mandates infringe upon their constitutional rights to freedom. The notion "freedom" was historically and remains intertwined with Whiteness, as historian Tyler Stovall has argued. The belief in one's entitlement to freedom is a key component of White Supremacy. This explain why the Freedom Convoy members see themselves as entitled to freedom, no matter the public health consequences to those around them.

Ottawa trucker convoy is rooted in Canadas settler colonial history

WaPo is actually arguing now that seeking freedom is "white supremacy".

1644635435201.jpg

SCOTUS case Wyeth v. Levine where Supreme Court said definitively “yes;” a company can be sued even after FDA approval.
No you explained that to another poster.

I simply mentioned that no matter what the status of the vaccine is the waiver has nothing to do with it. You sign a waiver for virtually anything the doc sticks in you because they ALL have side effects and you have to waive the liability or they will not give it to you.

Forum List

Back