It's hard to believe that Michelle Obama is those girls natural mother because she

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
UGLY AS SHIT.

I was watching her and Obama be interviewed on CBS and Michelle is not easy on the eyes at all. Her face looks like that between my asshole and nutsack. It has to be another woman who fucked Obama to create those girls because it was not MonsterChelle Obama

UGLY AS SHIT.

I was watching her and Obama be interviewed on CBS and Michelle is not easy on the eyes at all. Her face looks like that between my asshole and nutsack. It has to be another woman who fucked Obama to create those girls because it was not MonsterChelle Obama

Who or what made you into the piece of shit asshole you've become?

Michelle is homely, but in some pics...she looks pretty. Sometimes the camera can't make up its mind with her.
The youngest daughter is nice looking, but the eldest is the looker. She looks like Obama. And Obama is not ugly. He's an asshole, but he is a nice looking one.

Anyway..leave the kids out of it.

If you shaved a gorilla, put a dress and makeup on it, then gave it a wig, then you have got Michelle Obama.

UGLY AS SHIT.

Watch how you talk to me

UGLY AS SHIT.

Watch how you talk to me

Or what? You going to tell him to unplug his internet? Ask him to suck your dick? Or just rant about him while you roll pennies to pay your cable bill?

Se
UGLY AS SHIT.

self loathing blacks. Gotta love em.

Obama is indeed gay. And prior to 1973, the American Psychiatric Foundation considered homosexuality a mental disorder.

-Geaux

Michelle is homely, but in some pics...she looks pretty. Sometimes the camera can't make up its mind with her.
The youngest daughter is nice looking, but the eldest is the looker. She looks like Obama. And Obama is not ugly. He's an asshole, but he is a nice looking one.

Anyway..leave the kids out of it.
No way Cruz fathered his cute kids.

Obama is indeed gay. And prior to 1973, the American Psychiatric Foundation considered homosexuality a mental disorder.

-Geaux

Yeah, and they once considered reading novels or masturbation as grounds for locking a woman up in an institution.

I don't give a rat's ass if he is gay, straight, or asexual. But your assertions are based on your own hatred, not on facts.

-Geaux

Yeah, and they once considered reading novels or masturbation as grounds for locking a woman up in an institution.

I don't give a rat's ass if he is gay, straight, or asexual. But your assertions are based on your own hatred, not on facts.

The facts are lacking. But if it walks like a duck..... well, you know. Political Correctness changed medical analysis. Prior to 1973, Homo's were considered to have mental illness. Nothing has changed, they are still indeed mentally ill. That explains Obama's poor decision making skills

-Geaux

-Geaux

The facts are lacking. But if it walks like a duck..... well, you know. Political Correctness changed medical analysis. Prior to 1973, Homo's were considered to have mental illness. Nothing has changed, they are still indeed mentally ill. That explains Obama's poor decision making skills

-Geaux

No. Just because it was considered a mental illness prior to 1973 does not mean anything except that the medical community followed the research and changed.

Yes, the facts are lacking. There are no facts to support your assertions. So you dance around talking about the APA's decision in 1973, instead of admitting that you have no evidence. You hate Obama. Cool. But at least have the balls to admit this "Obama is Gay" bullshit is just smear tactics.

-Geaux

-Geaux

No. Just because it was considered a mental illness prior to 1973 does not mean anything except that the medical community followed the research and changed.

Yes, the facts are lacking. There are no facts to support your assertions. So you dance around talking about the APA's decision in 1973, instead of admitting that you have no evidence. You hate Obama. Cool. But at least have the balls to admit this "Obama is Gay" bullshit is just smear tactics.

I have much more ammunition at my disposal if I wanted to tactically 'smear' Obama. He gives us all the substance we need.

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

I have much more ammunition at my disposal if I wanted to tactically 'smear' Obama. He gives us all the substance we need.

-Geaux

I agree that Obama has provided us with plenty of reasons to dislike him.

Which is why I find your posts claiming he is gay to be so pathetic. With all the things he has done, you want to rant about something that is not based in fact?? Just smear tactics and bullshit? Truly low rent.

Forum List

Back