It’s Happening: A Case That Could Seriously Undermine Roe v. Wade Is Before SCOTUS

There are maybe two justices right now that might support the overturning of RvW...neither of which were appointed by Trump.

Yea sure.

We'll see how Gorsuch and the Kav vote

Neither one support overturning RvW.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Again, generally supporting something or not isn't the same as making that decision if it's appropriate to the case and the argument.

There are maybe two justices right now that might support the overturning of RvW...neither of which were appointed by Trump.

Yea sure.

Ah but they may support no abortions unless the docs have admitting privlidges to local hospitals. Which would have the same effect in making abortion access dependent on what state a person lives in, or can visit.

If men could get pregnant there would be abortion clinics every four blocks.
So what you are saying is that women have become whores. Reality is that at least 90% of men and women can find another person. Maybe not happy but they can do it. and probably higher in percentage. So we get the self important educated biatches, lesbians and gays and the truly ugly and the mentally deficient that is to bad to get married. And now they rule with the help of sell outs who have enriched themselves to satanic levels while quadripiling taxes and destroying hetero families. A dozen years ago Ellen was a woman with a heart. Today she is an arbiter of who is of hate or not. Tomorrow she will be dealt with in an impoverished society.

It's not like we haven't told you folks what the stakes of elections would be.

Republicans kept saying that abortion rights were safe...and you believed them?

They're REPUBLICANS were God's sake
And you're a murderer.

If men could get pregnant there would be abortion clinics every four blocks.
So what you are saying is that women have become whores. Reality is that at least 90% of men and women can find another person. Maybe not happy but they can do it. and probably higher in percentage. So we get the self important educated biatches, lesbians and gays and the truly ugly and the mentally deficient that is to bad to get married. And now they rule with the help of sell outs who have enriched themselves to satanic levels while quadripiling taxes and destroying hetero families. A dozen years ago Ellen was a woman with a heart. Today she is an arbiter of who is of hate or not. Tomorrow she will be dealt with in an impoverished society.
Here is their chief whore Sandra Fluke who wanted the gov to pay for abortions so she could screw 24/7 with no consequences.

iu

Yea sure.

Of course restricting it to the point of being almost unavailable is another story...

doubtful as well based upon their records.

I’ve prevented thousands of pregnancies though. It’s called being “responsible”.
except that is not relevant in the least, since we are talking about other people's choices and lives. Otherwise you would just keep your mouth shut and make your own choices.

I’ve prevented thousands of pregnancies though. It’s called being “responsible”.
except that is not relevant in the least, since we are talking about other people's choices and lives. Otherwise you would just keep your mouth shut and make your own choices.
Not when you’re playing god with innocent lives. I’ll oppose you, and harass your efforts at every turn. You can count on it...

Not when you’re playing god with innocent lives. I’ll oppose you, and harass your efforts at every turn. You can count on it...
No you won't. You will sit at home and tell yourself how pious you are, while engaging in none of the efforts that actually prevent abortions. That's what you frauds do...

No you won't. You will sit at home and tell yourself how pious you are, while engaging in none of the efforts that actually prevent abortions. That's what you frauds do...
Sez the fraud while he goes, na na na na nana.

Uh-huh... Tell your self whatever you must to find comfort. Your kind, and your ideology will remain under attack, until both are nothing more than a barbaric footnote in American history, like slavery...

Uh-huh... Tell your self whatever you must to find comfort. Your kind, and your ideology will remain under attack, until both are nothing more than a barbaric footnote in American history, like slavery...
I don't feel understand attack from you "pray and fast" weirdos. Those are both, literally, "do nothing". The only people under attack are the women you cowards harass, before you go home and tell yourselves how pious you are.

And, of course, you frauds leave all the work that ACTUALLY prevents abortion to others. Because you aren't interested in actually preventing abortions. You are only interested in getting yourself into heaven.

All the evidence shows this. You are all frauds.

Abortions won’t stop.

Women of means will fly to another country and poor women will have the kid and stick you taxpayers with its care

You want to galvanize the left?

Declare a woman's body to be chattel. Chattel that needs men to be in charge of. Because a woman can't be trusted with her own body.

I don't feel understand attack from you "pray and fast" weirdos. Those are both, literally, "do nothing". The only people under attack are the women you cowards harass, before you go home and tell yourselves how pious you are.

And, of course, you fraud leave all the work that ACTUALLY prevents abortion to others. Because you aren't interested in actually preventing abortions. You are only interested in getting yourself into heaven.

All the evidence shows this. You are all frauds.
I neither pray nor fast. Nor do I believe in heaven , nor Hell. As such... I find justice best served in the here, and now mortal world...
Looks like your crystal ball has failed you Madame Cleo... Here... Use mine. It says “Your kind will never find sanctuary to commit your murders of the innocent unopposed; so long as you live.”
So far... It’s right...

Forum List

Back