It's April 15 and we are Having a Major Snow Storm in MIlwaukee

Many people said it, moron.
They were quoting the one scientist, you dumb fuck rightard. But I repeat myself when I meant, of course, hysterical ninny.

How many is this? More than one?

“Children just aren’t going to know what snow is,” Dr. David Viner, a scientist with the climatic research unit at the University of East Anglia, told the UK Independent in 2000.

“Adam Watson, from the Centre for Ecology and Hydrology in Banchory, Aberdeenshire, believes the industry [skiing] has no more than 20 years left,” the Guardian reported.

Environmentalists predicted the end of spring snowfall. In March 2013, the Union of Concerned Scientists predicted that warmer springs would mean declines in snow cover.

The end of skiing. Ski towns across the country were worried about their prospects when temperatures temporarily rose up into 50s and 60s in early February. Scientists were fanning the flames by predicting that winter towns could see more hardships ahead due to global warming.

“There’s going to be good years and there’s going to be god-awful years,” said Terry Root, senior fellow at the Stanford Woods Institute for the Environment. “The globe is warming so rapidly, and variability is increasing so much – both of those things together, I’m glad I don’t have stock in ski areas.”

The government owned the river and allowed people to dump whatever they liked into it.
You mean capitalists dumped hazardous substances in a river? I'm shocked, shocked.
ROFL! Why wouldn't they if the government allows them to do it for free? That's the government's fault. If the bank allows anyone to walk into its vault, then who is to blame when the money is missing?

So much for global warming.

The cult may as well throw in the towell. No one is buying the doomsday predictions anymore.
The incredible and astounding ignorance of the right wing blows my mind. Do they even know that rain and snow are made from the same material? Water?

1200px-Diagram_of_the_Water_Cycle.jpg

I'm not arguing about this because it's so well known all over the earth. Even children in those countries Trump and Republicans call "sh!tholes" knows the water cycle.

Notice that drizzle, rain, snow and ice are all the same material but at different temperatures. And everyone on earth knows the higher you go the colder it is. That's why mountains have snow and ice.

And anyone who has boiled water for tea knows that if you don't watch it, it goes away. Heat plus water equals steam and water vapor which is what turns into rain, drizzle, snow and ice. The higher you heat the oceans, the more rain, drizzle, snow and ice.

So these dumb f@cks have just got to stop being dumb f@cks. The fact that the country that leads in science has this stunning amount of ignorance is beyond beyond. It's embarrassing and shameful.

And these are the same people who believe Trump is truthful. It's a disgrace and clearly shows the group BELOW average. Way, way below.
Where does moisture come from away from the coasts?
You mean like in the desert?

The cult may as well throw in the towell. No one is buying the doomsday predictions anymore.
The incredible and astounding ignorance of the right wing blows my mind. Do they even know that rain and snow are made from the same material? Water?

I'm not arguing about this because it's so well known all over the earth. Even children in those countries Trump and Republicans call "sh!tholes" knows the water cycle.

Notice that drizzle, rain, snow and ice are all the same material but at different temperatures. And everyone on earth knows the higher you go the colder it is. That's why mountains have snow and ice.

And anyone who has boiled water for tea knows that if you don't watch it, it goes away. Heat plus water equals steam and water vapor which is what turns into rain, drizzle, snow and ice. The higher you heat the oceans, the more rain, drizzle, snow and ice.

So these dumb f@cks have just got to stop being dumb f@cks. The fact that the country that leads in science has this stunning amount of ignorance is beyond beyond. It's embarrassing and shameful.

And these are the same people who believe Trump is truthful. It's a disgrace and clearly shows the group BELOW average. Way, way below.
Some years ago, I posted a similar graphic of the water cycle and someone said I was posting a "wild liberal theory". That's why I don't usually post on climate change. Republicans don't even understand what happens to the water that disappears when you boil it. Maybe they think it's magic.

The government owned the river and allowed people to dump whatever they liked into it.
You mean capitalists dumped hazardous substances in a river? I'm shocked, shocked.
ROFL! Why wouldn't they if the government allows them to do it for free? That's the government's fault. If the bank allows anyone to walk into its vault, then who is to blame when the money is missing?
You're right of course.
More regulations are needed.

Well ya... that comment STINKS... because you just PULLED IT OUT OF YOUR ASS... moron.
Dude. It's the commies. That's the extent of your knowledge. Accept it, you'll be happier.
You've got the repetiteur of a hard kernel of constipated shit, you ignorant fuck.

Don't say anything intelligent, I might fucking faint.

Some years ago, I posted a similar graphic of the water cycle and someone said I was posting a "wild liberal theory". That's why I don't usually post on climate change. Republicans don't even understand what happens to the water that disappears when you boil it. Maybe they think it's magic.
Why did you democrats start calling GLOBAL WARMING, climate change?

Was it because people knew you were full of shit?

Forum List

Back