It's April 15 and we are Having a Major Snow Storm in MIlwaukee

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
So much for global warming.

The cult may as well throw in the towell. No one is buying the doomsday predictions anymore.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

The cult may as well throw in the towell. No one is buying the doomsday predictions anymore.

Just the sort of extreme weather that climate change models predict.
See, you're a fucking snowflake. You believe all their horseshit delusions.

iu

Solar Activity is reduced so we are going to be experiencing longer, colder winters and shorter summers with little to know fall or spring.......get used to it...move south.....

Hahahaha it products every imaginable scenario as global warming. It’s been expressed in here before! Firstly, you don’t have enough data to even make that statement. But leftists like you don’t know anything. I’m now going to start a movement that the left is interfering in the build up of needed CO2 and the lack of CO2 is creating unstable cold front like what happened during the last ice age!

Except climate change is the back pedaling position of global warmers. :lol:

Nope, wrong again.

The term was changed from Global warming because morons would make stupid statements like "hey, look it is cold in April, there cannot be global warming".

The scientific community foolishly thought that it might remove some of the confusion from the less educated, but they did not take into account the FoxNews factor.

Hahahaha it products every imaginable scenario as global warming. It’s been expressed in here before! Firstly, you don’t have enough data to even make that statement. But leftists like you don’t know anything. I’m now going to start a movement that the left is interfering in the build up of needed CO2 and the lack of CO2 is creating unstable cold front like what happened during the last ice age!

Go for it. When you have more than a million points of data let me know and I will run them through an analysis program like I did with the datasets dealing with climate change.

And the same sort of weather the Earth has endured for billions of years. In fact the weather swings during the time of man have been quite mild by comparison.

Dont be such a dupe

Come on guys, ask the global warming group.

A warmer year, cause, global warming.
An average year, cause, global warming.
A colder year, cause, global warming.
A drought, cause, global warming.
Flooding, cause, global warming.
A normal rainfall, cause, global warming.
More hurricanes, cause, global warming.
It is all global warming to them, it is a big joke.

Go for it. When you have more than a million points of data let me know and I will run them through an analysis program like I did with the datasets dealing with climate change.
Obviously you know no history that CO2 used to be in the thousands! Stay stupid

You guys remember when Fred Flintstones car caused the ice age?
What a bitch that was. Shame he didn't have the internal combustion engine to warm the earth!

I go where the data leads. The datasets for climate change are available for anyone that wishes to download them. You can get sets for temperatures, solar activity, CO2 levels and volcanic activity.

Then you can take all that data and do multivariate analysis on it using a program like SPSS or R and determine which of the variable had the most impact on the changing climate.

Once you have done that, come back and we can swap results.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Come on guys, ask the global warming group.

A warmer year, cause, global warming.
An average year, cause, global warming.
A colder year, cause, global warming.
A drought, cause, global warming.
Flooding, cause, global warming.
A normal rainfall, cause, global warming.
More hurricanes, cause, global warming.
It is all global warming to them, it is a big joke.
See gator!

I go where the data leads. The datasets for climate change are available for anyone that wishes to download them. You can get sets for temperatures, solar activity, CO2 levels and volcanic activity.

Then you can take all that data and do multivariate analysis on it using a program like SPSS or R and determine which of the variable had the most impact on the changing climate.

Once you have done that, come back and we can swap results.
Except you must know the history before you open your mouth

Forum List

Back