It's April 15 and we are Having a Major Snow Storm in MIlwaukee

So much for global warming.

The cult may as well throw in the towell. No one is buying the doomsday predictions anymore.

Just the sort of extreme weather that climate change models predict.
See, you're a fucking snowflake. You believe all their horseshit delusions.

I go where the data leads. The datasets for climate change are available for anyone that wishes to download them. You can get sets for temperatures, solar activity, CO2 levels and volcanic activity.

Then you can take all that data and do multivariate analysis on it using a program like SPSS or R and determine which of the variable had the most impact on the changing climate.

Once you have done that, come back and we can swap results.
Except you must know the history before you open your mouth

I go where the data leads. The datasets for climate change are available for anyone that wishes to download them. You can get sets for temperatures, solar activity, CO2 levels and volcanic activity and more.

Then you can take all that data and do multivariate analysis on it using a program like SPSS or R and determine which of the variable likely had the most impact on the changing climate.

The cult may as well throw in the towell. No one is buying the doomsday predictions anymore.
Two foot north of you Bri!

We're going to end up with about 6 inches by tonigh, and it's April 15!

The Sun...it is at a low point in solar activity.....this is what drives climate....not man made global warming fanatics....
But we do know that little CO2 in the atmosphere kills plants

I go where the data leads. The datasets for climate change are available for anyone that wishes to download them. You can get sets for temperatures, solar activity, CO2 levels and volcanic activity.

Then you can take all that data and do multivariate analysis on it using a program like SPSS or R and determine which of the variable had the most impact on the changing climate.

I go where the data leads. The datasets for climate change are available for anyone that wishes to download them. You can get sets for temperatures, solar activity, CO2 levels and volcanic activity and more.

Then you can take all that data and do multivariate analysis on it using a program like SPSS or R and determine which of the variable likely had the most impact on the changing climate.

First you should prove CO2 affects the weather. Can you?

We are not discussing weather, we are discussing climate. :290968001256257790-final:

We are not discussing weather, we are discussing climate. :290968001256257790-final:
How do you get climate without weather? You just said that a severe storm, weather, is because of global warming! So which is it?

Just enough knowledge to think your smart but come across stupid.

The radiation from the sun is not a constant and that is before you even take into account for solar storms.
Then you forget the earths imperfect orbit. The wobble. The 12k year cycle.

There are so many factors to consider that pinning it on man is the height of arrogance & stupidity.

How do you get climate without weather? You just said that a severe storm, weather, is because of global warming! So which is it?
When the weather is mild it is unrelated. When the weather is bad it is undeniable evidence lol

They are so ignorant its laughable

I said no such thing. I said that climate change model predicts is sort of extreme weather. To blame any single incident on climate change is stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What data, the original data or the "homogenized" data? The former shows no warming. You have no idea which variable had the most impact on climate change. You can't isolate the variable, so your conclusions are horseshit.

Last edited:

I said no such thing. I said that climate change model predicts is sort of extreme weather. To blame any single incident on climate change is stupid.

Nevertheless, whenever there is a major hurricane or a drought, all your brethren cult members run around shouting it's proof of global warming.

See, you just said it. Extreme weather is caused by global warming.

When the weather is mild it is unrelated. When the weather is bad it is undeniable evidence lol

Have you ever read any actual scientific literature on climate change?

Have you ever looked at the data sets
yourself?

Does your knowledge of climate change come from anything but FOXNews and the gateway pundit?

iu

Gator is a drooling retard, another Stalinist drone who has never yet had a thought.

Have you ever read any actual scientific literature on climate change?

Have you ever looked at the data sets
yourself?

Does your knowledge of climate change come from anything but FOXNews and the gateway pundit?

Climate change to me is water sking in the Arctic!

You go where ThinkProgress leads.

You're a retard.

iu

Gator is a drooling retard, another Stalinist drone who has never yet had a thought.
He claims to be a libertarian. I never met a libertarian who was a member of the global warming cult.

iu

He claims to be a libertarian. I never met a libertarian who was a member of the global warming cult.

He is another Jake Starkey, G5000, rightwinger type liar. ThinkProgress sends them over with this odd idea that people will say "Well golly, if the Libertarian goofing farter is a supporter of a global Marxist dictatorship, that must be the respected position of the right, so I'll be a Marxist too.."

It's insanely stupid.

Forum List

Back