It's always nice to end the day with some good news

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Scott Walker's concealed carry bill: The gift that keeps on giving. I hope it hurt a lot before the shit weasel choked on his own blood and died.

Thug allegedly stabs 79-year-old man in face amid robbery, home invasion. But victim has a gun — and blows away 22-year-old suspected attacker.​

A 22-year-old man allegedly assaulted and stabbed a 79-year-old man amid a robbery and home invasion early Tuesday morning in Elderon, Wisconsin, according to the Marathon County Sheriff’s Office.

The elderly victim was stabbed in the face, WAOW-TV reported. But authorities said the victim had a gun and fired it at the suspect, who was hit in the chest and died while fleeing the scene.

The town of Elderon — population 644 — is about an hour west of Green Bay.

It's believed the suspect followed the victim home from a local establishment then assaulted and stabbed the victim as he exited his vehicle in his garage, authorities said.

But the victim was in possession of a gun and fired one round that struck the suspect, after which the suspect wrestled the gun away from the victim and fled, authorities said.

The suspect received a gunshot wound to the chest and died while fleeing the scene, authorities said, adding that there is no threat to the community.

Thug allegedly stabs 79-year-old man in face amid robbery, home invasion. But victim has a gun — and blows away 22-year-old suspected attacker.

Sadly, we live in a world where people root for the bad guys and punish the good guys.

Scott Walker's concealed carry bill: The gift that keeps on giving. I hope it hurt a lot before the shit weasel choked on his own blood and died.

Thug allegedly stabs 79-year-old man in face amid robbery, home invasion. But victim has a gun — and blows away 22-year-old suspected attacker.​

A 22-year-old man allegedly assaulted and stabbed a 79-year-old man amid a robbery and home invasion early Tuesday morning in Elderon, Wisconsin, according to the Marathon County Sheriff’s Office.

The elderly victim was stabbed in the face, WAOW-TV reported. But authorities said the victim had a gun and fired it at the suspect, who was hit in the chest and died while fleeing the scene.

It's believed the suspect followed the victim home from a local establishment then assaulted and stabbed the victim as he exited his vehicle in his garage, authorities said.

But the victim was in possession of a gun and fired one round that struck the suspect, after which the suspect wrestled the gun away from the victim and fled, authorities said.

The suspect received a gunshot wound to the chest and died while fleeing the scene, authorities said, adding that there is no threat to the community.

Thug allegedly stabs 79-year-old man in face amid robbery, home invasion. But victim has a gun — and blows away 22-year-old suspected attacker.
Ah! A real "feel good" human interest, happy ending story. Like is said a few days ago, be careful attacking old men. They'll seal your fate.

The Nazis never invaded Switzerland because the Swiss have guns

Maybe it's just me, but I love stories like this where the good guy wins and I can't get enough of them. Makes me wonder why somebody didn't come up with the idea of making a weekly television show out of these stories; a recreation of the events.

Sadly most of these hero stories remain local. The commies are out to suppress anything that glorifies guns, armed citizens, or the 2nd. Keeping them out of the national media helps them promote the idea that guns are bad for our society and country. It may create anger of citizens in commie states like NY, Ill, and CA where people are virtually helpless in self-defense, and may reconsider how they vote.

Thought Scott Walker had passed on .

What a voice .

A remarkable new career.

:cool:

These are called anecdotes. How many people were shot that day?

Right here in the USA where people get angry at the person using a personal firearm to defend themselves against a criminal intent on harming or killing one or many.

I remember a lot of people being upset at Kenneth Walker for using a gun to protect his home.

Not enough.

297 before lunch but then the Chicago , Baltimore and Philadelphia figures came in and a new record daily effort looks to have been made .Now trending 4000.
New T shirt selling well. "More, More " emblazoned over a smoking gun .

I remember a lot of people being upset at Kenneth Walker for using a gun to protect his home.
I remember the Left getting upset about stories such as these and respond by saying that the only ones who should be able to shoot criminals are the police which is ironic because the Left does not trust the police.

I remember the Left getting upset about stories such as these and respond by saying that the only ones who should be able to shoot criminals are the police which is ironic because the Left does not trust the police.

I don't recall anyone getting upset over that. Have a link where they did?

I can post links where Walker was condemned for defending his home.

I don't recall anyone getting upset over that. Have a link where they did?

I can post links where Walker was condemned for defending his home.
Google “good guys with guns” and you will see countless articles from the Left on why people should not have guns to defend themselves. The Universal fallacy in their argument is that not enough people have guns in the first place to make their “fallacy” argument.

Forum List

Back