It's All Over

Hamas is not negotiating at all. Either Israel capitulates to their demands or its back to the war.

It is Israel who walked out.

It was Hamas who rejected the ceasefire extension and resumed the war. Israel will not negotiate while there is war.

There were three days to make some progress. Nothing happened. If you follow that trend, more time will bring nothing.

I'm all for lifting the blockade 100%. But only is Gaza is 100% demilItarized .

It is Israel who walked out.

It was Hamas who rejected the ceasefire extension and resumed the war. Israel will not negotiate while there is war.

There were three days to make some progress. Nothing happened. If you follow that trend, more time will bring nothing.

Hamas would not negotiate. They made, by everyone estimation, unreasonable and unrealistic hardline demands. There was nothing to discuss. When time ran up hamas fired on Israel.

IDF didn't operate in southern Gaza and guess where the Sinai-Tunnels are?
By the way Israel signed for the ceasefire extension.
And Hamas decided to stop negotiating and return to their bad old habits.

They are not Abbas. They are not going to negotiate for decades and get nothing.

Hamas is not negotiating at all. Either Israel capitulates to their demands or its back to the war.

Israel is the one who has not given an inch and Hamas does not trust them. Their word means nothing, they would just do another false flag which is how this started.

Now about those 400 or more people that Israel kidnapped from Palestine, where are they??

Last edited:

Good point. I have some agreement with that.

The problem is that it would have to be enforced by an outside entity that is both honest and powerful.

I can't think of one.

They are not Abbas. They are not going to negotiate for decades and get nothing.

Israel is the one who has not given an inch and Hamas does not trust them. Their word means nothing, they would just do another false flag which is how this started.

Now about those 400 or more people that Israel kidnapped from Palestine, where are they??

You are completely delusional and sprouting idiotic lies.

You obviously are part of the Hamas propaganda machine and therefore can't be taken seriously.

The problem is that it would have to be enforced by an outside entity that is both honest and powerful.

I can't think of one.

I'm extremely surprised that you would agree with demilitarizing Gaza..

I also can't think if one. Regardless, Hamas is the elected government in Gaza and they would never agree to this.

I can't think of one.

I also can't think if one. Regardless, Hamas is the elected government in Gaza and they would never agree to this.

Hamas is not going to disarm over empty promises.

I am 100% in favor of disarmament
By both sides.

I can't think of one.

By both sides.

You want Israel to disarm ?? Is that what you just said))

By both sides.

You didn't blink about disarming Hamas.

Why are you so one sided?

...firing rockets into Israel won't get Hamas what they want ... unless more IDF and bulldozers is what they want. ...

What else is a black ops asset like Hamas for, if not for providing its creators the ongoing justification for more land grabs and genocide? :dunno:

What genocide are you talking about??

Well, if the forced exodus of more than 3/4 of a million Palestinian Arabs in 1948, the dispossession of another 350,000 in 1967, and the outcome of more recent incursions (such as Operation Cast Leed in 2008, in which 355 children were among the more than 1,400 Israeli Arabs killed) were any indication, those who refuse to be displaced without a fight during the present conflict will be slaughtered as a matter of policy. The Palestinian (or Israeli Arab, as I like to call him) is well on his way to extinction as a direct result of militant Zionism. Terms like "genocide" and 'ethnic cleansing' are therefore completely appropriate, in my view; and by no means am I alone there.

You go ahead and call it what you like, though. :doubt:

By both sides.

You didn't blink about disarming Hamas.

Why are you so one sided?

You're comparing disarming a terrorist organization with small arms to the most militarized army in the Middle East? What's the matter with you??

Sometimes I forget your ideology Tinmore. You and Israels enemies would just love for Israel to be vulnerable like that.
That will never happen. Ever.

Lifting the blockade 100% means that any terrorist organisation can start militarizing again.
That's why the blockade shouldn't be lifted.

Well, if the forced exodus of more than 3/4 of a million Palestinian Arabs in 1948, the dispossession of another 350,000 in 1967, and the outcome of more recent incursions (such as Operation Cast Leed in 2008, in which 355 children were among the more than 1,400 Israeli Arabs killed) were any indication, those who refuse to be displaced without a fight during the present conflict will be slaughtered as a matter of policy. The Palestinian (or Israeli Arab, as I like to call him) is well on his way to extinction as a direct result of militant Zionism. Terms like "genocide" and 'ethnic cleansing' are therefore completely appropriate, in my view; and by no means am I alone there.
Somehow that doesn't explain the fact that, palistanian fems rank second after the saudi ones in obesity rates.

The higher percentage in obesity rates in Israeli-Arab women due to cultural restrictions and an increasingly western diet doesn't quite make up for the massive drop in the Arab share of area demographics over the past 60-odd years. While New World Syndrome, as it has been dubbed by some scholars, has become a factor in morbidity, it's an attack on an altogether different front than the get the hell out of Dodge or be killed tactics of the Zionists. :doubt:

Hamas is the enemy of the people of Gaza.

If they continue to hide and support the gangsters, then the war continues.

Hamas is the enemy of the people of Gaza. ...

Which is exactly what should be expected from an Israeli invention. Hamas has fulfilled the purposes of its creators to a tee: justification to continue the onslaught on the Arab population in the territories they want to develop for various reasons.

The higher percentage in obesity rates in Israeli-Arab women due to cultural restrictions and an increasingly western diet doesn't quite make up for the massive drop in the Arab share of area demographics over the past 60-odd years. While New World Syndrome, as it has been dubbed by some scholars, has become a factor in morbidity, it's an attack on an altogether different front than the get the hell out of Dodge or be killed tactics of the Zionists.
Ah, and me thought those "dodge or be killed" to be of a skinnier, sportier, alert type, dodging hails of evil zionist bullets, shells, missiles and other unspeakable dangers on their way to their local hamas-sponsored peace proposal-drafting convention.

Forum List

Back