It's about time it was said

29 of the people you re-elected agreed with bush/cheney....

29 Dems plead guilty as charged to accepting Bush lies and giving Bush the authority that is mandated to Congress.
Quite a few of them also spread those "Bush lies" back in 1998, in support of the Iraq Liberation Act.

Refresh our memory...Who was the President that signed that one?

again... clinton didn't invade

nice try...

29 Dems plead guilty as charged to accepting Bush lies and giving Bush the authority that is mandated to Congress.

So the dumbest president fooled them? The one who was reading the same intel they were...

OK....

That is not true,...you are not that cleaver,.....so have an honest question about Bush's CIA manipulated evidence? You do recall the exploited evidence; yellow cake, WMDs, remote airplanes, etc. or do you need links to restore your memory??

I listened to you right wing Bush toadies call me unamerican , traitor and terrorist supporter because I was against invading.
And now you twerp asses want to blame it on the other party.
Just plumb fucking incredibly stupid asses are you.

I had already been drafted and got my ass shot up and my mind damaged by one stupid ass usless war in a foreign country that did not threaten the USA.

Last edited:
Quite a few of them also spread those "Bush lies" back in 1998, in support of the Iraq Liberation Act.

Well, it was Clinton...but it was still Bush's fault. Because one Bush in office covers at least 10 years either side of his term.

That's right, Clinton signed it and then he invaded Iraq...oh, that's right HE DIDN"T.....

You guys don't seem to see a difference between supporting - in principle - something, and actually doing it.

Most supported - in principle - the US having nukes as a deterrant during the Cold War. Now, post-1945, how many of those suckers did the US actually use?

C

again... clinton didn't invade

nice try...

And you point? Did he or did he not sign the ILA? And since we all know he did, it was his stamp of approval to move forward.

But of course, that doesn't matter...just blame Bush...because there is no such thing as a bad democrat president is there?

The interesting thing about believing a lie, and then spreading it, you become a victim as well as a liar. I notice it happens a lot to the Rush & Fox viewers. The ILA has nothing to do with Bush's preempting the Iraq war based on lies. Kindly stay on topic and take your ILA to another thread. :)

Well, it was Clinton...but it was still Bush's fault. Because one Bush in office covers at least 10 years either side of his term.

That's right, Clinton signed it and then he invaded Iraq...oh, that's right HE DIDN"T.....

You guys don't seem to see a difference between supporting - in principle - something, and actually doing it.

Most supported - in principle - the US having nukes as a deterrant during the Cold War. Now, post-1945, how many of those suckers did the US actually use?

C

So you're saying he SAID it was a good idea, but he didn't really THINK it was...

Or did he just do something that he THOUGHT would make him seem more presidential during the intern scandal?

I can't choose...they are both SOOOOOO possible

The Iraq War, which should not have been waged, has nothing to do with the economic collapse of 2007-2008.

C

So you're saying he SAID it was a good idea, but he didn't really THINK it was...

Or did he just do something that he THOUGHT would make him seem more presidential during the intern scandal?

I can't choose...they are both SOOOOOO possible

No, he saying that while regime change was desirable, thats not the same fucking thing as going off and doing it ourselves.

Regime change was desirable for the Soviet Union as well. But we didn't invade them.

I wish my neighbor didn't live in the property that abuts mine. But I'm not going to go bulldoze his fucking house.

Are you people really this dense? Nevermind, don't answer, because it's self evident.

The interesting thing about believing a lie, and then spreading it, you become a victim as well as a liar. I notice it happens a lot to the Rush & Fox viewers. The ILA has nothing to do with Bush's preempting the Iraq war based on lies. Kindly stay on topic and take your ILA to another thread. :)
Are you telling me that the Congressional Record is lying?

The Iraq Liberation Act is just a figment of my imagination?

The lies only started during the Bush43 empire?

Who knew? :rolleyes:

The Iraq War, which should not have been waged, has nothing to do with the economic collapse of 2007-2008.

Well it wasn't the cause of the collapse, but I wouldn't say it had nothing to do with it.

Yep $5 gas and heating oil did not help anything at all aside from the debt part.
the war inflated energy prices did make the economy look good though.

All false.
Kinda like putting lipstick on a pig.

Forum List

Back