Its about feedstock origin Ladies and Gentlemen, not production numbers

^dumbass post of the year, capitalist build according to agreements and permits acquired, then ignorant ass Biden comes in a pulls the rug out from under them after the money has been spent. He is a dementia ridden fuck that needs to hurry up and pass. Even Kamala as dumb as she is knows this needs to reversed
Why did Trump not have the permit issued but 6 months before he left office if the damn thing is so important, the damn oil is being shipped as of now but you want to claim we can have more if we just move it faster, yet we can't refine it any faster.

Keystone alone replaced Russian oil with an extra 200k barrels per day to spare, so ignorant democrats would rather deal with Venezuela and Iran for their needs.
The XL extension never replaced a single barrel of oil. We really didn't get that much crude oil from Russia. I think we're up to over 4 mbd from Canada too without the new extension.

Nope. Still below 4 mbd.

Why did Trump not have the permit issued but 6 months before he left office if the damn thing is so important, the damn oil is being shipped as of now but you want to claim we can have more if we just move it faster, yet we can't refine it any faster.
read my post again and then reply or shut the fuck up moron

The XL extension never replaced a single barrel of oil. We really didn't get that much crude oil from Russia. I think we're up to over 4 mbd from Canada too without the new extension.

Nope. Still below 4 mbd.

correct but it was planned and that is thing forecasts and planning are decades in the making not a few weeks or months as most liberals think, they deserve this shit. I can afford it and have enjoyed listening to them whine after voting for this fucking ignorant administration

correct but it was planned and that is thing forecasts and planning are decades in the making not a few weeks or months as most liberals think, they deserve this shit. I can afford it and have enjoyed listening to them whine after voting for this fucking ignorant administration
It's cancellation had nothing to do with the drop in production in 2020, or the time it's going to take to ramp production back up to pre-pandemic levels

It's cancellation had nothing to do with the drop in production in 2020, or the time it's going to take to ramp production back up to pre-pandemic levels
its cancellations meant finding other more expensive feedstocks for the future, it was already being used at each finished point as it moved southward

The post where you have nothing to add to the conversation or the post where you try to insult people who don't tow yer line?
you obviously can't read as your reply had nothing to do with my post

its cancellations meant finding other more expensive feedstocks for the future, it was already being used at each finished point as it moved southward
It's cancellation didn't effect Canada's production at all. Production had already been cut in 2020.

You running cover for the capitalist to blame a guy who is not a capitalist is silly since we know that instead of rapidly expanding production they are sitting on their hands to take advantage of the situation.

It's cancellation didn't effect Canada's production at all. Production had already been cut in 2020.
no one claimed it did, we aren't talking about production, we are talking about the costs of feedstocks, you are very confused on this one

Forum List

Back