It's a mosquerade!

I'm not mad at anyone, :lol:

But I think that moslems should at least come out and admit that they think that that mosque is a victory for Islam. I'm sure most are secretly happy about 9/11 as well. Jihad is prescribed in the koran. Kill infidels.
Like, I agree with their beef over Palestine, but the rest is pure bs, especially sharia law, it's like living like animals.

kalam, don't try to make me think that popcorn is ok in Sandland. :lol:

and, it's this kind of post that makes your big bad "he's ascerred of me!" rant as humorous as it is.

:thup:

It's supposed to be humorous... but with a point. :D

And I call kalam out because HE IS ASCERRED OF ME!!!! He knows he's a wannabe terrorist who doesn't have the balls to make islam proud of him so he hides. Either that or he doesn't want the 72 FEMALE virgins in heaven. :lol:
So he sticks to quoting the koran, because as we all know, any book like that can be taken in so many ways he gets to make his point every time! It's a religion of peace, of hate... anything you want to ascribe to it, it says it in the koran, bible, torah... You want to kill, you have permission... You want to rape little girls, you have permission... The koran especially is a manual on how to live like an animal, and kalam knows it.

Kalam doesn't dare debate me about his religion, he knows he'll look even more foolish than me.

Probably 0.5 % of all members here are Muslims. Maybe even less.
If any of those persons always has to "debate" his religion with every person having a question, then this becomes time intensive.
Also, most of these persons wanting to "debate" are just the average Islamophob Joe not having a real intention to debate. Especially if the "debate" about the subject (here religion) is tied to stalking of a specific person. Just like you do it.

I'm sure Kalam will let you know if you've become someone of importance, worthy to debate with. Go have a tea whilst waiting or maybe have a seat till it's your turn.

4759899711e9d3d6b6e4.jpg

Kalam doesn't dare debate me about his religion, he knows he'll look even more foolish than me.

Probably 0.5 % of all members here are Muslims. Maybe even less.
If any of those persons always has to "debate" his religion with every person having a question, then this becomes time intensive.
Also, most of these persons wanting to "debate" are just the average Islamophob Joe not having a real intention to debate. Especially if the "debate" about the subject (here religion) is tied to stalking of a specific person. Just like you do it.

I'm sure Kalam will let you know if you've become someone of importance, worthy to debate with. Go have a tea whilst waiting or maybe have a seat till it's your turn.

4759899711e9d3d6b6e4.jpg

kalam isn't smart enough to debate me, he's too busy faking being a radical muslim, quoting from his muslim mein kampf.

And I call kalam out because HE IS ASCERRED OF ME!!!! He knows he's a wannabe terrorist who doesn't have the balls to make islam proud of him so he hides. Either that or he doesn't want the 72 FEMALE virgins in heaven. :lol:
So he sticks to quoting the koran, because as we all know, any book like that can be taken in so many ways he gets to make his point every time! It's a religion of peace, of hate... anything you want to ascribe to it, it says it in the koran, bible, torah... You want to kill, you have permission... You want to rape little girls, you have permission... The koran especially is a manual on how to live like an animal, and kalam knows it.

blah blah blah.. go back to your room and sort your barbies, kid.

blah blah blah.. go back to your room and sort your barbies, kid.

mooslem lover, go kiss a carpet. I guess you're unaware that to Islam, you're only worthy to be killed as an infidel. So keep on luvin those sand monkeys, they want you dead. :lol:

Forum List

Back