It's A Miracle

Thank you President Trump. Finally someone with the guts to seriously attempt ending Illegal Immigration. I never thought i'd see a President do it. :clap:

The significant downturn in the number of illegal border crossers between the U.S. and Mexico is "nothing short of miraculous," National Border Patrol Council President Brandon Judd said on C-SPAN Monday.

"As far as the Trump administration's efforts on immigration, this is something they campaigned heavily on," he said. "At six months, where we are on meeting those promises, we are seeing nothing short of miraculous. If you look at the rhetoric that President Trump has given, it has caused a number of illegal border crossings to go down. We have never seen such a drop that we currently have."

"There's a vibe, there's an energy in the Border Patrol that's never been there before in 20 years that I've been in the patrol," Judd added in a separate Fox News interview.

This month, Customs and Border Protection reported a 53 percent decrease in the number of apprehensions at the southwest border since last year...

Read More:
Border Patrol union chief praises 'miraculous' drop in illegal immigration under Trump
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Thank you President Trump. Finally someone with the guts to seriously attempt ending Illegal Immigration. I never thought i'd see a President do it. :clap:

The significant downturn in the number of illegal border crossers between the U.S. and Mexico is "nothing short of miraculous," National Border Patrol Council President Brandon Judd said on C-SPAN Monday.

"As far as the Trump administration's efforts on immigration, this is something they campaigned heavily on," he said. "At six months, where we are on meeting those promises, we are seeing nothing short of miraculous. If you look at the rhetoric that President Trump has given, it has caused a number of illegal border crossings to go down. We have never seen such a drop that we currently have."

"There's a vibe, there's an energy in the Border Patrol that's never been there before in 20 years that I've been in the patrol," Judd added in a separate Fox News interview.

This month, Customs and Border Protection reported a 53 percent decrease in the number of apprehensions at the southwest border since last year...

Read More:
Border Patrol union chief praises 'miraculous' drop in illegal immigration under Trump
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

This may backfire since we may be in danger of not needing the wall.

Forum List

Back