Diversity is our strength. It's also human sacrifice in Texas.

I like diversity. In a smorgasbord. Diversity is fine at the UN. Cultural diversity is another thing. It's divisive and strikes a cord of disharmony. What is wrong with Mono-culturalism? What is wrong with expecting people to all speak the same language, having the same cultural norms? What is wrong with having common knowledge of laws and customs? We are practically breaking our necks to help foreigners NOT acclimate, as if that's a good thing we all want. It is NEITHER good nor do many of us want it. I love how this issue is forced down our throats and the backlash liberals heap on anyone that dares question diversity, like so many ex soviet propaganda commissars. Enough, already.
Inner_Comrade_WWYICD.png

Last edited:
I like diversity. In a smorgasbord. Diversity is fine at the UN. Cultural diversity is another thing. It's divisive and strikes a cord of disharmony. What is wrong with Mono-culturalism? What is wrong with expecting people to all speak the same language, having the same cultural norms? What is wrong with having common knowledge of laws and customs? We are practically breaking our necks to help foreigners NOT acclimate, as if that's a good thing we all want. It is NEITHER good nor do many of us want it. I love how this issue is forced down our throats and the backlash liberals heap on anyone that dares question diversity, like so many ex soviet propaganda commissars. Enough, already.
Inner_Comrade_WWYICD.png
you make some very good points. as a lifelong Texan, I love that the culture in this state includes some elements of Mexican culture BUT it shouldn't turn into Mexico, either.

Inner_Comrade_WWYICD.png

To my understanding if your economy is stable and prosperous for a long time then you end up with immigrants and cultural diversity. This will in turn break up your country.

The other reason why liberals want cultural diversity is, that every system with zero variance has zero energy. So without diversity they lose all power.

Forum List

Back