Its A Jungle Out There.....In Outer Space

Air Force Space Command > Home

Basically the old Air Force Space Command has just changed it's name.............and now will control our Satellites under it's own command............So this isn't something new...........it has been going on for quite some time now under the Air Force and NORAD.........

Whether it needed to be it's own branch or not was the question..........and was probably an issue of funding.....via the Air Force saying we gonna buy aircraft over your satellites thingy.............Which all the forces use today.........

Don't know........don't care........but Trump creating it doesn't really matter.....it's been in the works for quite some time and he was just the one to sign it..........

Oh........but back to we need some Space Suit Uniform thread......LOL

Not laughing..........it's a standard uniform with only the patches changed.......

But I'll admit......I don't have a clue what they are really doing with this........not a clue and haven't looked.

How often will a soldier need camo in outer space?
At sea or in an office. Its called uniformity and your just bitching to be bitching.

Bullshit. One excuse after another for this dumb shit.
What the hell do you want..........a Uniform like in the Jetson's Cartoon......LOL

98ce5726412778c7b95f9701660fe93b.jpg

Well. At least you’ve not abandoned all attempts at humor. That’s a good sign.
Honestly, I know this is a SNL thread..........but why the hostility to the uniform......LOL

I personally like the one shown in the thread in a bikini...........now that's a uniform......or lack thereof.......
:abgg2q.jpg:

The Uniform is standard...............Only the patches are different............

Are you laughing at the patches or the uniform itself...........because if you are laughing at the uniform itself are laughing at the uniform of most of our military.
He`s not spitting on our POWs or supporting a president who does. Why are you?
McLame BS again...............grow the hell up.....

Got news for you.......I think most in the military .....rank and file like the guy........I don't have a clue whether the Air Force staffs transferred to a new branch care or not...........DO YOU?

And while you are at this BS............why did the left and it's media GRANDSTAND over the death of a Terrorist from Iran........Designated a Terrorist by Obama.............and your side went ape shit crazy over his dang death.......

Even though he was responsible for hundreds of U.S. deaths there over the last 18 years......not to mention the THOUSANDS wounded by EFP's from that shit pile county called Iran.

Your side SIDES WITH THE ENEMIES OF THE UNITED STATES...........All for politics......so shove your TDS where the Sun doesn't shine.

The Uniform is standard...............Only the patches are different............

Are you laughing at the patches or the uniform itself...........because if you are laughing at the uniform itself are laughing at the uniform of most of our military.

Got news for you.......I think most in the military .....rank and file like the guy........I don't have a clue whether the Air Force staffs transferred to a new branch care or not...........DO YOU?

And while you are at this BS............why did the left and it's media GRANDSTAND over the death of a Terrorist from Iran........Designated a Terrorist by Obama.............and your side went ape shit crazy over his dang death.......

Even though he was responsible for hundreds of U.S. deaths there over the last 18 years......not to mention the THOUSANDS wounded by EFP's from that shit pile county called Iran.

Your side SIDES WITH THE ENEMIES OF THE UNITED STATES...........All for politics......so shove your TDS where the Sun doesn't shine.

Aren’t you supposed to be on your way to Virginia?

Oh you mean the Liberal Ass clowns wanting to take every one's guns again........nah..........but could care less about that law up there.

Just as your side says the hell with the law on Illegal Immigration.....not backed under the Constitution..........we tell you to GO TO HELL over the 2nd....

You want the guns........come and take them........

Oh you mean the Liberal Ass clowns wanting to take every one's guns again........nah..........but could care less about that law up there.

Just as your side says the hell with the law on Illegal Immigration.....not backed under the Constitution..........we tell you to GO TO HELL over the 2nd....

You want the guns........come and take them........

I have my own guns. Thanks.

TDS! You sure told me! Perhaps the Left recognized the killing of that guy as a distraction from impeachment and a way to inspire more Islamic terrorism. Being an inspiration to domestic mass murderers isn`t enough for Dear Leader. That TDS thing of yours sure is clever. Did you make that up on your own?
The enemies of the United States are those who arm the crazies, criminals and terrorists and we know them by their initials. Nation`s Real Assholes.

Yeah. You’re too embarrassed to laugh. Sad.
Not laughing..........it's a standard uniform with only the patches changed.......

But I'll admit......I don't have a clue what they are really doing with this........not a clue and haven't looked.

How often will a soldier need camo in outer space?

You get that the soldiers aren't actually IN space, right?

I don't they do....anyhow....the same uniform all those folks in the pentagon wear...not exactly a jungle atmosphere either....some folks just always looking for something to complain about.

Forum List

Back