Its A Jungle Out There.....In Outer Space

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
The Space Force has tweeted out a pic of a new uniform for their troops.

It’s the dumbest fucking thing you’ll ever see.

E7609111-7DC9-41CA-B780-FE7F396147D9.jpeg

The Uniform is standard...............Only the patches are different............

Are you laughing at the patches or the uniform itself...........because if you are laughing at the uniform itself are laughing at the uniform of most of our military.

The Uniform is standard...............Only the patches are different............

Are you laughing at the patches or the uniform itself...........because if you are laughing at the uniform itself are laughing at the uniform of most of our military.

Yeah. You’re too embarrassed to laugh. Sad.

Not laughing..........it's a standard uniform with only the patches changed.......

But I'll admit......I don't have a clue what they are really doing with this........not a clue and haven't looked.

Not laughing..........it's a standard uniform with only the patches changed.......

But I'll admit......I don't have a clue what they are really doing with this........not a clue and haven't looked.

How often will a soldier need camo in outer space?

This was a predictable outcome of marijuana legalization....Space cadets are next...

The Space Force has tweeted out a pic of a new uniform for their troops.

It’s the dumbest fucking thing you’ll ever see.

View attachment 301017

It's just started. Lets use the uniforms we have available and small details like that can be taken care of at a later date. That is probably whats going on here.

None. But why spend money on something that isn't necessary? Try using what little brain you have before opening your trap.

You get that the soldiers aren't actually IN space, right?

None. But why spend money on something that isn't necessary? Try using what little brain you have before opening your trap.

A Trump supporter just suggested that we don’t spend money on something that isn’t necessary.

Talk about getting smacked in the face by an irony board.

At sea or in an office. Its called uniformity and your just bitching to be bitching.

At sea or in an office. Its called uniformity and your just bitching to be bitching.

Bullshit. One excuse after another for this dumb shit.

What the hell do you want..........a Uniform like in the Jetson's Cartoon......LOL

98ce5726412778c7b95f9701660fe93b.jpg

What the hell do you want..........a Uniform like in the Jetson's Cartoon......LOL

98ce5726412778c7b95f9701660fe93b.jpg

Well. At least you’ve not abandoned all attempts at humor. That’s a good sign.

He`s not spitting on our POWs or supporting a president who does. Why are you?

Forum List

Back