It Was Done on Tobacco. It Can Be Done on Guns.

Time for citizens to "just say no to guns"

Turn them all in?????? Is that your suggestion????
Nobody banned cigarettes

Smokers just became pariahs......nobody wants them around
Wives will not allow cigarettes around their kids. Same will happen with guns

Women are the biggest growth sector in gun ownership dipshit.....they understand that they are physically weaker than most men......and a gun gives them a chance to survive...

Fewer and fewer homes own guns. The once mighty gun culture is starting to erode. Fathers no longer teach their sons to shoot. Hunting is on the decline

We will never ban guns.....just like we will never ban cigarettes
But social pressures will reduce their influence

American gun ownership drops to lowest in nearly 40 years

Why are gun sales up if fewer people have guns?

Nuts are hoarding them....How many do you own?

Nobody banned cigarettes

Women are the biggest growth sector in gun ownership dipshit.....they understand that they are physically weaker than most men......and a gun gives them a chance to survive...

Fewer and fewer homes own guns. The once mighty gun culture is starting to erode. Fathers no longer teach their sons to shoot. Hunting is on the decline

I don't own a gun, never will.

Hero homeowner holds escaped Georgia inmates at gunpoint until arrests
Published June 16, 2017

A Tennessee homeowner held two escaped inmates wanted in the killing of two prison guards at gunpoint Thursday until authorities arrived and made the arrests.

Tennessee Highway Patrol spokesman Lt. Bill Miller said late Thursday that the homeowner caught Donnie Rowe and Ricky Dubose trying to steal his vehicle.

Miller says the escaped Georgia inmates had crashed a car while being chased by law enforcement and fled on foot into woods along Interstate 24 near the rural community of Christiana.

Related Image
1497587234568.jpg
Expand / Collapse

Miller says something alerted the homeowner that people were outside his home and he saw the men trying to steal his vehicle. The trooper says the homeowner held the two at gunpoint with a neighbor he called until the Rutherford County Sheriff's Department could get there to arrest them.

Rowe and Dubose are accused of killing two guards on a prison transfer bus early Tuesday. Authorities had offered a $130,000 reward for information leading to their arrests.

Related Image
1497587253447.jpg
Expand / Collapse

Authorities say Rowe and Dubose overpowered and killed Sgt. Christopher Monica and Sgt. Curtis Billue early Tuesday on a bus that should have been secured as it carried 33 inmates between prisons southeast of Atlanta.

Authorities had offered a $130,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the fugitives, whom Sills had called "dangerous beyond description."

Hero homeowner holds escaped Georgia inmates at gunpoint until arrests

Nobody banned cigarettes

I find it odd that people can't respect others rights. Do you own a gun? I don't and would never own one but if my neighbor wants one, it is his right.

Nobody banned cigarettes

I bet criminals would love to know where you live.

Nobody banned cigarettes

I find it odd that people can't respect others rights. Do you own a gun? I don't and would never own one but if my neighbor wants one, it is his right.
Are you afraid that that nasty RWNJ gun might shoot you?

Nobody banned cigarettes

300 million guns out there

I am merely pointing out that there is no way to ban them or confiscate them. But the gun culture in this country is diminishing. We cannot ban guns but they are less acceptable in our society
Like was done with tobacco
Used to be 50% of people smoked ....now it is less than 20%

I bet criminals would love to know where you live.
I bet criminals would rather know where you live so that they can steal your guns

Hardcore NRA wingnuts need to be thinking about two words: "Compromise" and "Consensus"...

When it comes to the Constitution there is no such thing as "Compromise" and "Consensus".

Sure there is. Even the original Constitution was built on compromise and consensus.
Where was the consensus when the democrats passed Obamacare?

Where was the consensus when Obama sent millions on a plane to Iran?

Where was the consensus on protecting traditional marriage?

Your definition of consensus and compromise is doing what YOU want. I never see the left compromise on anything that is why so many of their foolish bills got filibustered.

Last edited:

I am merely pointing out that there is no way to ban them or confiscate them. But the gun culture in this country is diminishing. We cannot ban guns but they are less acceptable in our society
Are you using the record gun sales as an indication of the "gun culture in this country is diminishing? Really? If so that is hilarious.

Are you using the record gun sales as an indication of the "gun culture in this country is diminishing? Really? If so that is hilarious.

If you own nine guns or fifteen.....I don't care
Fewer people own guns

Fewer people own guns
Could you at least enlighten us with where you came up with that statistic? I realize that the left wing partisans will applaud such a statement, but the deplorables, not so much.

Fewer people own guns
Could you at least enlighten us with where you came up with that statistic? I realize that the left wing partisans will applaud such a statement, but the deplorables, not so much.
120731095634-declining-gun-ownership-chart-story-top.jpg

Are you afraid that that nasty RWNJ gun might shoot you?

I have nothing against anyone owning a gun, if you want one, go for it and enjoy it, that is your right as an American citizen, I am pro- 2nd amendment. What bothers me is you don't respect my right not to own one.

Do you own a gun?

Forum List

Back