It Was Done on Tobacco. It Can Be Done on Guns.

Time for citizens to "just say no to guns"

Turn them all in?????? Is that your suggestion????
Nobody banned cigarettes

Smokers just became pariahs......nobody wants them around
Wives will not allow cigarettes around their kids. Same will happen with guns

There you have it, folks......leftard logic at it's finest.....

We will never ban guns

Best we can do is make them more and more irrelevant in our society

Sure seems relevant to "da gubermint"....seems that every gubermint agency is packing heat these days.

We will NEVER give up our 2nd amendment!

upload_2017-6-15_17-29-1.png

Hardcore NRA wingnuts need to be thinking about two words: "Compromise" and "Consensus"...
There will be no compromise on our part. The number of private citizens owning firearms is about 80+ million: the number of firearms owned by us is about 300 million.
Left be to enjoy our sport/hunting, we're no threat to you and yours; come after our "legally purchased and owned" firearms however, and you get the business end of them.
The ones out there shooting politicians, school kids, fellow workers and gang members fall into the category of the mentally unstable, gang members and terrorists, many of whom (not all), obtained the weapons illegally.
If someone really wanted to kill a lot of people, he/she need only use a vehicle and knives, or block the entrances and exits of nightclubs and toss in some lit bottles containing homemade napalm. It would be less expensive than firearms and bullets.
So, we're not your problem.

I agree if you don't want a gun, don't own one. If you want a gun, no reason you can't.
That's the way it works with smoking too

Only social pressure makes it unacceptable. With guns, fewer and fewer families keep one in the house. More children will shoot a gun in a video game than a real one wth their father

. . . and there you have hit the nail on the head.

As long as it is profitable for the entertainment industry, as long as violence is what people are entertained by, it will be impossible for the social engineers to make guns a social taboo. So give it up.

It might have worked with sexual norms, homosexual acceptance, tobacco, etc., but it will never work with violence and guns.

Social pressure will never work, only censorship and government regulation.

Like everything else, a black market would develop. And if you are taking away freedom, clearly you need to rethink your position.

View attachment 133359

Hey, do you have the name of that documentary by chance????

'A Gray State': Film Review | Tribeca 2017

Thanks! I saw the trailer and I know that David Crowley, his wife and child were found "suicided" in January of 2015.

Yeah, I think I just posted this someplace else. You have to take the Hollywood Reporter with a grain of salt. Hollywood is part of the Deep State. Intelligence and agit-prop is in on a lot of those pictures. I started watching the documentary and got pretty bored of the propaganda forty minutes in or so. . .

q1NfP.jpg

View attachment 133359

Thanks! I saw the trailer and I know that David Crowley, his wife and child were found "suicided" in January of 2015.

Yeah, I think I just posted this someplace else. You have to take the Hollywood Reporter with a grain of salt. Hollywood is part of the Deep State. Intelligence and agit-prop is in on a lot of those pictures. I started watching the documentary and got pretty bored of the propaganda forty minutes in or so. . .

Excellent work as always!!!!!!

q1NfP.jpg

View attachment 133359

q1NfP.jpg

Guess who helped in this script =) As they were making this movie.

q1NfP.jpg

Do tell??????

q1NfP.jpg

Do tell??????

When Dave first began the movie, a few people were sent the transcripts of the movie ( They you know who) was chosen because of his prior experience. The one who was going to send you a book.

Because of the experience it gave Dave the ability to make some scenes as close to being real as possible. That's all it really was.

q1NfP.jpg

Do tell??????

When Dave first began the movie, a few people were sent the transcripts of the movie ( They you know who) was chosen because of his prior experience. The one who was going to send you a book.

Because of the experience it gave Dave the ability to make some scenes as close to being real as possible. That's all it really was.

He wasn't the only one who was doing this though either.

Nobody banned cigarettes

Women are the biggest growth sector in gun ownership dipshit.....they understand that they are physically weaker than most men......and a gun gives them a chance to survive...

Fewer and fewer homes own guns. The once mighty gun culture is starting to erode. Fathers no longer teach their sons to shoot. Hunting is on the decline

We will never ban guns.....just like we will never ban cigarettes
But social pressures will reduce their influence

American gun ownership drops to lowest in nearly 40 years

Why are gun sales up if fewer people have guns?

Nobody banned cigarettes

Gee how can that happen when you don't know if a person owns a gun or even if he is carrying a concealed weapon?

You better just treat everyone you ever see as a pariah
His wife knows
Lack of pussy can be quite a motivator to get rid of your guns

Plenty of women that like to shoot in the world

View attachment 133359
The second amendment has never given us peace or Liberty

We can thank the first amendment for that

Really? You think you can "talk" your way out of being robbed? The 2nd amendment is what keeps the first amendment a possibility.

The second amendment has never been necessary to preserve our freedom
Thankfully, we have a first amendment to do that

Forum List

Back