It was 100 years ago today........

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
WWI officially broke out.

World War I*(WWI*or*WW1), also known as the*First World War, was a*global war*centred in*Europe*that began on 28 July 1914 and lasted until 11 November 1918. From the time of its occurrence until the approach of*World War II, it was called simply the*World War*or the*Great War, and thereafter the First World War or World War I.[5][6][7]*In America, it was initially called the*European War.[8]*More than 9*million*combatants*were killed, a casualty rate exacerbated by the belligerents' technological and industrial sophistication, and tactical stalemate. It was*one of the deadliest conflicts in history, paving the way for major political changes, including revolutions in many of the nations involved.[9]

More: World War I - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How the hell do they get that ?

It involved Abe using some complicated math and a specially equipped DeLorean.

Abe was once quoted as saying "when this baby hits four-score and eight miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit."

It involved Abe using some complicated math and a specially equipped DeLorean.

Abe was once quoted as saying "when this baby hits four-score and eight miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit."

That's some strange math.

I blame George W. Bush for it, myself.

For WWI, too. :badgrin:

It's all so clear now. George Bush...George III...they're the same person!

Stick with me here, but I think George Bush used his Halliburton Hot Tub Time Machine to go back in time, replaced the real Royal Family in the 1750s with his father and had himself somehow crowned King of England. It was George Bush who declared war on the colonies so that we could declare independence so that he could somehow become president so he could have access to a time machine. This enabled him to morph his appearance like in the movie Face/Off only instead of looking like Nick Cage, he did it to look like Lee Harvey Oswald so he could clip JFK.

It's so obvious now that I think about it.

Paul is dead...but John was the walrus...

Ringo. Ringo is the key to this mystery. Wait a minute. Ringo..rino. George. Of course.

Bush is the Beatles. Bush is a George, the same as Harrison. His politics weren't well received by some hard core Conservatives, leading to being labeled at times as a RINO. Add a G for George and that makes Ringo. Paul is dead, but so is JFK and I think we've already established that Bush clipped JFK in the Halliburton Time Travelling Telephone Booth after getting Freud and Ghengis Khan and Joan of Arc for a high school project. And Joan is feminine for John.

It's clear as day.

WWI officially broke out.

World War I*(WWI*or*WW1), also known as the*First World War, was a*global war*centred in*Europe*that began on 28 July 1914 and lasted until 11 November 1918. From the time of its occurrence until the approach of*World War II, it was called simply the*World War*or the*Great War, and thereafter the First World War or World War I.[5][6][7]*In America, it was initially called the*European War.[8]*More than 9*million*combatants*were killed, a casualty rate exacerbated by the belligerents' technological and industrial sophistication, and tactical stalemate. It was*one of the deadliest conflicts in history, paving the way for major political changes, including revolutions in many of the nations involved.[9]

More: World War I - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One of my Uncle's fought in that war.
He was 16 and lied in order to join. You had to be 18.
He was one of my Dad's older brothers and he fought and came back before my Dad was even born.
He was also one of my favorite Uncle's. :).

One great grandfather was a Marine at Belleau Wood.
One was too young and was raising his siblings after his parents died.
Another was just barely too young, but two of his brothers went to France and didn't come home.
I don't know about the fourth great grandfather.

Forum List

Back