It took only 2 days for the MISERY to escalate under Obama

Since Obama creates misery and failure with his ideology, and then like to blame his predecessor - I wonder what the excuse will be now that he's his own predecessor and he inherited the failure from himself?

So companies like the Coal company in Utah can use Obama to blame for laying people off.

Not the accident they had that killed 9 people and got them a million dollar fine... Nope... it's Obama's fault.

So no company has ever survived an accident, uh? Every company who has ever experienced a work place mishap and was able to continue? Really?

Also, out of an endless list of companies listed, you're only focused on one that you think you have a slight angle on to help deflect the blame of off your furher?

On a side note - just curious if you plan on stuffing your face over the holidays while millions of people are out of work and suffering thanks to Obama? You supported their oppressor and ensured their misery would continue. But I'm sure you won't give those unfortunate souls a second thought while stuffing your face in a few weeks...

“You can’t love jobs and hate job creators,” he added, “and [President Obama] hates jobs creators.” - Art Laffer

Make no mistake, Obama doesn't want to see people employed because he wants them beholden to government, and thus, him. He wants them dependent on him for everything, so he can control them just like slaves.

So companies like the Coal company in Utah can use Obama to blame for laying people off.

Not the accident they had that killed 9 people and got them a million dollar fine... Nope... it's Obama's fault.

That was in 2009 you ignorant fuck. You actually provided me the link in another thread. They are going out of business in 2012 due to Obama policy not some fucking obsession you have about a fine they dealt with in 2009.

That is right Rot. Keep it up. Don't worry, you DO NOT sound like a nut to to u.decided voters. Just whatever you do don't start stumping for a cause I support. Only Al Gore could turn folks off quicker.

“You can’t love jobs and hate job creators,” he added, “and [President Obama] hates jobs creators.” - Art Laffer

Make no mistake, Obama doesn't want to see people employed because he wants them beholden to government, and thus, him. He wants them dependent on him for everything, so he can control them just like slaves.

Except Repubs aren't job creators. There was one headline out there saying a guy in Vegas fired 22 people when Obama was elected. How can you say they are job creators? They never create jobs, they take away jobs. They employ as few people as possible and make them work twice as hard so they can fill their own pockets.

Job creators.. :lmao:

That is right Rot. Keep it up. Don't worry, you DO NOT sound like a nut to to u.decided voters. Just whatever you do don't start stumping for a cause I support. Only Al Gore could turn folks off quicker.

The people without jobs and incomes thank you for this post.

Keep up the politically motivated firings, conservatives. Leaving yourself a brilliant legacy.

Except Repubs aren't job creators. There was one headline out there saying a guy in Vegas fired 22 people when Obama was elected. How can you say they are job creators? They never create jobs, they take away jobs. They employ as few people as possible and make them work twice as hard so they can fill their own pockets.

Job creators.. :lmao:

Then you got no worries do ya? The democrats will create job! Kerry on then!

People laying off and closing over Oblama, more opportunities for more people.

Who people would that be? Is there some kind of magical fucking fairy people that can thrive under Obama and finance math doesn't apply? Profit margin's and shit just go away with these magical Obama business owners of the future?

Obama would have never stood a chance if not for GWB and GWB never woulda stood a chance if not for so and so and so and so all the way back to the Civil War when government take over of freedom really got kicked off.

So no company has ever survived an accident, uh? Every company who has ever experienced a work place mishap and was able to continue? Really?

Also, out of an endless list of companies listed, you're only focused on one that you think you have a slight angle on to help deflect the blame of off your furher?

On a side note - just curious if you plan on stuffing your face over the holidays while millions of people are out of work and suffering thanks to Obama? You supported their oppressor and ensured their misery would continue. But I'm sure you won't give those unfortunate souls a second thought while stuffing your face in a few weeks...

Nope, not really.

Like you fuckers on the right give a crap about the unemployed.

The wealthy have enough money to put this country back to work, they just refuse to do it because they wanted a new ref, and we the people refused to give them one.

No one is out of work because of Obama. They are out of work because we let the greedy be greedy.

That was in 2009 you ignorant fuck. You actually provided me the link in another thread. They are going out of business in 2012 due to Obama policy not some fucking obsession you have about a fine they dealt with in 2009.

Actually, they aren't going out of business even now.

I just find it amusing that these "heroes" you guys are touting for firing people in retalation for Obama getting re-elected are the same worthless fucks who are so slack on worker safety that lots of people die on their watch.

I mean, shit, I've worked for some shitty employers, but no one ever died. There's that.

Since Obama creates misery and failure with his ideology, and then like to blame his predecessor - I wonder what the excuse will be now that he's his own predecessor and he inherited the failure from himself?

Oh please, Obama will ride the "It's Bush's fault" excuse for 4 more years. There are to many stupid people out there that buy this crap.

If America goes straight downhill under Obama's second term, the Republicans will have no one to blame but themselves. They couldn't beat a community organizer presiding over an 8% unemployment rate, because they weren't smart enough to avoid being sucker punched by the social issues.

The biggest gender gap in history: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...lection-had-the-largest-gender-gap-in-history

Will they look in the mirror? Will they blame themselves? No way. Not a chance.

Last edited:

You can always tell when Poodle is losing an argument- his fonts get bigger.

Here's the reality. The rich don't create jobs.

Consumers create jobs. The rich just take advantage, which is what they do.

A rich guy can put a billion dollars into a factory that makes Shit Sandwiches, and he'll go out of business the minute the money runs out, because no one wants to buy a shit sandwich. I mean, they might make a few sales with a slick advertising campaign. They even get working people to vote Republican, so anything is possible.

But at the end of the day, jobs are created because people want things that people make or do. Which is why this silliness that we just need to cut taxes on rich douchebags to get the economy moving is bunk.

We have never gotten out of recession without a major investment in government spending.

Not once.

Forum List

Back